40K ENDTIMES LEAK

WHAT WE KNOW
>eldar and dark eldar ally
>ynnead kill slaneesh
>eldar are seemingly destroyed
>the black crusade reaches terra
>big e dies and the warp starts to consume the galaxy
>magnus is redeemed and sacrifices himself to ensure guilliman's escape and survival

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
>thousands of years have passed and a second imperium is forged centered on ultramar
>space marines still exist and are now almost entirely ultramarine successors
>guilliman is missing and worshiped alongside the emperor (think a paul/letoII situation)
>the webway is now the primary means of travel due to the galaxy still largely consumed by the warp
>eldar have been spotted lurking in its depths
>slaneesh is still dead but something new is moving in the warp
>tau are revealed to be related to necrons and the silent king saved them from the warp who now leads both factions
>orks and tyranids have been fighting for thousands of years but have been unable to defeat each other
>they're now allied/merged (source wasn't clear on this)

WHAT WE DON'T KNOW
>how big e dies
>what happened to abaddon and the rest of the primarchs
>role of imperial guard
>model updates
>rule changes

So it's bad, but not Age of Sigmar bad at least.

screencap this post if you don't believe me fagets

Nah.

Oh shit please no

NO

NOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK

AGE OF ULTRAMAR IS REAL

AGE OF ULTRAMAR IS REAL

WHAT IN THE FUCK

THIS IS WHY THEY MADE THE MAGNUS MODEL, TO PUSH FOR A SHIT REDEPMTION ARC

ABANDON SHIP

ABANDON SHIP

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

40K IS DEAD

You got a source? I'm not saying your first of shit but...

Do you have a single thing to back that up?

This can't be true, right? Are they really going to ruin their best setting?

Also they better not kill off best primarch, I just bought the fucking guy

Full, fuck

Internal memo + investor brief.

>WHAT WE KNOW
>>eldar and dark eldar ally

Yes.
The rest however we don't know,

proofs?

Got none sorry. They passed through my office today and I managed to have a quick look.

You'll see by November.

Why the fuck would investors give a shit about the mechanics of the fluff change.
They would care about the fucking effect to the value of the stock.
Gay thread is Gay

>November
isn't this shit meant to be out for the summer?

Absolute horse-shit. Enjoy the free (you) I guess.

>Why the fuck would investors give a shit about the mechanics of the fluff change.
Well, since it means that GW launching new IP (Age of Emperor Guilliman)...

Investors don't care about this shit. If this actually was happening, the message would just have said 40k was getting a total relaunch for X, Y, and Z reasons. They aren't going to include a big fluff breakdown for a bunch of people who in all likelyhood don't play the game and are only interested in the effect it'll have on the price of their stocks.

>Ward returns
>So does Gorillaman
>All marines are now ultramarines

The madman

>40K IS DEAD

Finally, it took long enough.

>So it's bad, but not Age of Sigmar bad at least.

This is arguably much worse.

You know what the sad thing about this is? Because of what GW did to the fanbase with WHFB End Times and Age of Shitmar, people look at stuff like this and say, "you know what, it might actually be true!". Sad!

>Robin Cruddance writes the joint Ork/Tyranid book

You know, right until you mentioned the 'nids and orks I was thinking "This is probably bullshit, but its horrifyingly plausible".

This all sounds made up.

FAKE AND GAY

You reap what you sow, user

I was ready to call bullshit but dropping slaanesh for "something else" is entirely too real given they've wanted to drop Xim for years due to political correctness.

RIP 40k. At least your models are still nice.

if true is this some sort of group effort or we at least have closure in knowing that one inept fuck was choosen to write this garbage?

All that means is OP knew which common threads GW is likely to bring into 40k's new advancing plot to make his garbage seem more likely to happen. Doesn't mean it actually WILL.

I hope they make the rules like Age of Sigmar. I love how simple the rules are and how it kind of plays like a card game. Glad to see GW moving in the right direction.

baitu desu
sudoku pleasu

So who is laughing now 40cucks?

>the combined butthurt of Nid/Ork players around the world spawns a Chaos god of rage that makes Khorne reconsider his job

Oh, go fuck a space manatee.

>tfw almost all 40k players who rip on aos are stuck up neckbeards who don't want to even try a change

I don't think 40k should change from how it is now though. I think the change was needed for fantasy

I tried AoS. It was shit. I went back to 40k.

Fixed rolls to hit and wound can choke and die. The Keyword system being ported over would be useful, though.

Did you try it in the last few months after the rebalancing and new system?

I was talked into giving it a second chance and it made no difference at all, because my problem was with the core ruleset itself, not the balancing mechanisms/lack of points.

Oh no, who invited /v/ to this party?

will definitely quit if slaanesh is squatted, I signed up to play rock and roll grimdark not WoW for 12 year old faggots

It's not for everyone I guess. It just has less of a power creep, and a different play style. You have to go into it not thinking of it as a comparison to 40k, but something totally different

It's bullshit. You know how I know? GW speaks in models. If a character gets a shiny new model, they're not dieing anytime soon, let alone within a year. Your little 'prediction' shows Magnus and Guilliman dieing/missing, when they both barely got new models. Yeah it's bullshit.

>but not age of sigmar bad at least
???????????????

they already did

>Ultramarines survive the jump

God fucking dammnit, the one chance to be rid of them.

>>tau are revealed to be related to necrons and the silent king saved them from the warp who now leads both factions

>go fuck a space manatee.
No, your fears are too delicious.
Be ready for "Proto" new aeldari name.
Also, why do you think we send Ward back so soon?

>I signed up to play rock and roll grimdark not WoW for 12 year old faggots
user sorry, but AoS have lower age rating.

Do you guys remember the nigmos rumor before AoS? That's what this feels like.

wanted to say the same

Wow, this is just like all those pre age of sigmar rumors that ended up being completely and totally wrong.

Didn't they do much of this in FB End Times? OP might be bullshitting, but at this point nothing he said is too far fetched.

This.

I was thinking about picking up 40k again once I get some disposable income. I was sad about Warhammer Fantasy, but I was relieved 40k is pretty much the same. I got a sinking feeling just reading this. I hope to god it's not true.

AoS is worse than those rumors tho

Nah nigmos rumor was totally opposite to AoS rumors.

>yfw Lorgar was right and holy synergy with the gods is real

Nope. All new character models that happened during End Times, kept their character subsequently through AoS, as in they were stil good for the same character. This rumor is bullshit made by some anrgy/nervous sperg who is trying to stir shit up before anything really is revealed.

This exactly, except the nigmos rumor actually tried to sound legit. There was also that very popular rumor that empire/dwarfs/ogres were getting combined, lizardmen were being removed entirely, and elves were uniting. None of those even accounted for sigmarines until the first pics were leaked .

Really not too bad at all, desu.

>Do you guys remember the nigmos rumor before AoS?
Nigmos implied that old world still around, that's what was wrong.

>WHAT WE DON'T KNOW
>everything in my post

>Eldar kill Slannesh but Also get destroyed despite finally killing their greatest enemy
>Magnus saves Guilliman but he then fucks of for no reason
>Not even a mention of other Primarchs who have been stated to be returning
>Tau + Necrons with no previous hints
>Orcs + Tryanids despite how both Species work
>Uniting Armies when recent releases have been smaller fan favourite factions (Deathwatch, Genestealer Cults, Thousand Sons.
>No mention of Models when theyre GW's core product
>No source

I'm suprised at the amount you could pull out your ass, OP

My dad works for blizzard and he said it is true

Empire will take care about Imperial Guard and Stormtroopers, we promise.

New chaos god of autism more like it

Yeah I dont believe this, I read about it in another thread, twas pure speculation

Which god would he replace then?

Slaneesh.

Source: YOUR ASSHOLE

None of this is happening and GW CLEARLY STATED that they are not going the AoS path.

However GW did tease another Primarch coming back.

Guess who.

But Metzen retired.

Everytime I see this pic, I think "Holy, look at that sexy leopard/jaguar pelt".

The Time of Ending for 40k will give rise to a new successor brand like Age of Sigmar. This is why AoS has the Stormcast Eternals and similar models. It is not to mimic 40k, but rather to allow cross-play between the two emerging brands.

Screencap this.

Well, duh.

>None of this is happening and GW CLEARLY STATED that they are not going the AoS path.
Nope they stated that this is not End Times.
>However GW did tease another Primarch coming back.
To lead Slaanesh forces into their last battle.

They just released new models for the orks theyre not merging them and nids.

A ton of End Times characters who got new models died.

They got new rules for AoS but in lore they were dead.

Make a sandbox single player Warcraft game, Blizz.

I want to Warcraft but Skyrim and Morrowind are too convenient.

GW also clearly stated nothing would ever be Squatted again.

Gw also squatted models released two years prior.

Why doesn't GW make these fantastic backgrounds for their armies or batreps anymore?

New models, buddy. We're not counting old models. New models that happened during end times continue through AoS

>Make a sandbox single player Warcraft game, Blizz.
Say no more.

>WHAT WE KNOW
Rumours, speculation and fanwank.
>WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Rumours, speculation and fanwank.
>WHAT WE DON'T KNOW
Why OP sucks so many dicks, why can't he stop?

Can you delete this waste of a thread now?

>sullying orkz with the fagranids

DON'T

They don't sell them.
Someone else will.

Chapterhouse basically.

GW actually had a guide on making that in the army book itself. Wedding cake topper columns, styrofoam, Halloween decoration, random other supplies.

Not a vidya, and according to lore that world is procedurally generated.

>>space marines still exist and are now almost entirely ultramarine successors
This is where you fucked up OP

GW would not invalidate half the armies of the most popular faction's playerbase

You mean like all the mortarchs models? It seemed like they all died for good in early days of AoS.

Nope. The mortarchs were brought with Nagash and are still very much a part of the fluff.

Try again.

Getting it big and new for Christmas makes sense though...

companies lie, user

One of local players made eerily accurate (in retrosoect) predictions about fantasy marines and broken worlds at the start of End Times and everyone thought it was a funny joke. Then those predictions were exactly right. This is your only warning.

>>eldar and dark eldar ally
Except that's wrong.
Some Deldar and eldar ally, but both have holdouts, most notably vect.
Also, that completely ignores the harlies.
You're "WHAT WE KNOW" goes against the actual facts from the very onset.

Don't even need to read the rest to know OP is a fag who sucks cocks

this got less credence than nigmos

>Nope they stated that this is not End Times.
And luckily I can agree with you on that.

>To lead Slaanesh forces into their last battle.
Well, at least hoping that Slaany won't go down without a really intense fight.

We need to see later on how it will change here and there.

>lizardmen were being removed entirely
well, they technically were, it's all slann and seraphon now

Because they want you to buy plastic terrain

You had me teetering on calling BS until this post. so enjoy the (you).

OP is full of shit, stocks are the same. They would either plummit or rise.

You're wrong. They pretty much only got a name change. The old false rumor stated they were going completely, like the models and being able to play them and everything

That old rumor was bullshit, just like this one

Because Fulgrim needs to be brought back from the dead. Seriously was this stuff like a hot curry coming out or did you employ some crisco to ease the passage?