So is 1d4chan just dead right now?

So is 1d4chan just dead right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2XksbG6gwIk
youtube.com/watch?v=ojhTu9aAa_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying it was ever alive

viralgamespublishing is still up, so it's probably just a temporary hiccup.

Rolled 3 (1d100)

Just rolling for something, don't mind me.

1 - 40: Do the thing
40+ Do the realistic thing
55+ Fuck it, just enjoy yourself

Welp. Time to nut up, senpai. Don't be a wuss, you got this.

55+ all the way, user.

Who is she, user?

I'll try. If only my phone weren't irretrievable. Nope totally not silently being grateful. Definitely not
Hahaha.Well there's such a thing as enduring pain for future happiness.

MAN UP AND DO IT

YOUR ANCESTORS ARE LOOKING AT YOU

THIS IS YOUR DAY

YOUR MOMENT OF GLORY

THE TRUE TEST

YOU ARE THE SOLE MASTER OF YOUR FATE

SEIZE THE DAY, OR LIVE LIKE A COWARD

I BELIEVE IN YOU

DO IT MATE

You can do it lad

I don't know what you're doing but you better do it you pussy

It's not dead, it's just that it's main purpose was to act as a repository for our homebrew settings, systems, and writings, not just memes. Not much of that happening these days, with the exception of Love and Krieg, and they're waiting for each of their respective stories to finish before offloading them to the wiki.

You want to bring the wiki back to life? Make good Shit and make a page for it.

All the luck to you lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=2XksbG6gwIk

It's back.

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

This thread took a surprisingly heartwarming turn

You better have done it.

Rolled 58 (1d100)

Might as well try

Yay I don't have to do it.

At the very least report back and tell us if you did the thing, even if you don't want to tell us what the thing is

Do it, user. Post results.

Yeah, It's fine. Don't panic.

Do the thing!

youtube.com/watch?v=ojhTu9aAa_Y

Welp, time to give Korra a shot. It's been shit talked on here a fair bit but this convinces me it is at least worth a chance.

Didn't succeed, but hey I did my best.

I'm also a bit shocked people gave a shit.

Thanks guys. I'm blushing a little actually.

It involved a chick, didn't it? We all were thinking it, but nobody wanted to say it aloud.

You did the thing!

It's alright. There will always be more opportunities for the thing.

Fuck that who gives a shit about succeeding. You weren't a bitch, you got your ass out there, and you did that thing.

>Didn't succeed
You said you were going to try to do something you obviously weren't confident with, and you fucking did it.

That is success.

So who was she anyway?

Varrick is easily the best thing (haha) about Korra. Korra and Team Avatar 2.0 are pretty weak, the side characters are all much more interesting.