Cute Thread

Post Cute

Nurgle's cute

I'm running dangerously low on Veeky Forums-related cute

Awww. I know how I'm playing my next warlock.

orcs are cute

That's not cute. That's horrifying.

Eh, might as well from last night's little monsters thread

No, no, I don't think you get it. It's cause she's a catgirl, so she's like a cat, and there's a laser sight, and it's like a laser pointer, and so she's behaving like a cat with a laser pointer when in fact she is a catgirl and it's a laser sight.

It's pretty high-concept, I realize.

You misspelled "hilarious"

Things can be cute AND horrifying at the same time tho
pic related

I'm only going with the actually "aww"-worthy definition of "cute", not the "attractive character often childlike in affect" definition.

>plush terminator
that's adorable

I think I'm just about out.

Damn, did that kid turn a hard candy lolipop into a pickaxe?

I'm not even made, if she melted it good on her for not letting it fall apart. If she knapped it well shit thats just impressive.

I think there's annother pic of the sister all grown up, and she still has the plush terminator on her belt. I don't have it tho

Sean Bean?

Okay, I think I'm out.

Reminds me of this.

>"Hey, kid, wanna /ss/?"

That's incredibly depressing to me. Maybe it's because I've never really had friends, but seeing pictures of 3-6 bestest friends in the whole wide world exploring the great outdoors and forging bonds of trust that last a lifetime hits me right in the feels.

At least got some nudes for us, slut?

So what brings you to Veeky Forums?

>Little girl's face when she sees the lion

Holy shit my heart.

The desire to play traditional games. I mostly come her to read the stories of others, shitpost and talk about the online games I play with strangers. I've already found peace with the fact that I'll never be a social person, it's just that sometimes pictures like that one sting a little.

I hate myself for saying something so tacky and cliche but you clearly have the mental capacity and desire to become close with others. You never will if you don't try though.

I felt that way for a long time and I'm still not really social, but after getting myself involved in a few groups I was able to get to know some people.

Hobbies really help, because even if you're total shit at talking to people, you can just talk about the hobby.

Join the military. Impossible to not get what you stated you lack. And grow as a person