Big news for REQ incoming today

Surprise news incoming before the Colossus update. Keep your eye on the blog and accumulate while you can boys.

Fuck this shitcoin it does nothing

>8x in one month
>does nothing

>tfw ico

you've been saying this for days

Will people "sell the news"?

people sold the news at 11 cents

This is the best meme on Veeky Forums

I just sold mine too>:( Fuck this scamcoin!

honestly, if the price hasn't risen now, it's definitely not going to rise on Monday

wtf is the point of request? The colossus update doesn't provide a working or even demonstrable product. It's a fucking API to do very basic things which you don't need an entire organisation for. Paypal was successful because it solved a problem. These guys have built a request based API for generating invoices in crypto? Ever heard of microsoft word?

Let me guess, you haven't read the white paper and everything you know about this coin is from Veeky Forums?

You literally don't know anything about it. Holy shit.

are you fucking kidding me, the absolute state of Veeky Forums

get out

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

He literally used a 20 year old program reference to troll you. Did they even have internet trolls then or just the ones living under bridges?

Jesus thats embarrassing, read the white paper. This makes me happy though because when all the retards start to figure out what req really is, it's going to moon

lol automatic 5 replies from triggered reqtards

It's just hype that will fade away and create chainlink 2.0, req is a useless token, there is no point to hold it because the burning mechanism melts your tokens and transfers them to the devs on every transaction. this is fucking stupid

uunghgghghgghgghbbhBB

triggered req pajeets , admit it your coin is useless and could be easily replaced if some other big coin decides to instill the same features and they would do it in a day

Please explain further, I didn't see this shit in the whitepaper

it's not in the whitepaper.

Cool fud. Not true though.