So you're at your FLGS when suddenly this grill approaches you and says, "Hey user...

So you're at your FLGS when suddenly this grill approaches you and says, "Hey user, could you show me your 40k collection?"

What do?

Take up at least an hour of her time, showing her ~15k points worth of models I own and genuinely answering any questions she may have.

Sorry I don't collect 40k. That guy might be able to help though.

I say I mostly play D&D and a few board games and don't have any 40k models. But if she plays I'd be happy to learn.

Tell her I play the 40k RPGs not the wargame. Then I compliment her hair because damn.

since i immediately recognize it as a dream i must be having, i take over the dream and it becomes a lucid dream that devolves into missionary position sex for the sole purpose of procreation with my cock of many sizes

I just use the minis for D&D.

why is it the mid-90s?

I would head on over to >>/soc/ to discuss this topic

sage

hahahahaha. Because mid 90's was the height of everything. think about it

Introduce her to one of the regulars who collects 40k. One of the alright ones of she's nice, one of the spergy manchild ones if she isnt.

She bears no resemblance to an Apple, so I have no sexual interest in her, and I don't play actual 40k, but I need another player for a Dark Heresy campaign.

>She bears no resemblance to an Apple
What?

Noble White Knights of Veeky Forums, you have passed my test! There was no girl! It was all an illusion! Your chivalry has been tested and I am proud to say that you all may join me at the round table as we usher in a new age of chivalry and honour!

But goodly lord many who have gathered do act In a manner not befitting a chivalrous knight. Surely you do not mean to let such into your retinue?

Old joke is old.

This was way better the first time it was posted with the cardboard knight...I think the story was "You find a Forgeworld Titan by the side of the road wat do?"

>Then I compliment her hair because damn.
This user knows whats up.

I get a syringe and extract the plastic from her tits for recasting purposes.

Sorry, don't play 40k. Also comb that rat's nest on your head, you look like you slept in a windstorm that someone peed in.

Doesn't make it bad.

Don't tell me you wouldn't fuck an Apple. It's the slutiest fruit ever.

this

Some of us don't like to fuck slutty fruit. Some of us like to have loving sex with wholesome fruit like oranges.

>I Remember that thread
We were so much more chill and homely then.

>He settles for Oranges
Mango master race
Your waifu a shit

Orange is the Shittiest Waifruit, don't even try to compare them to Apples