How many bitcoins do I need to colonize this Asian womb with my prime Aryan semen...

How many bitcoins do I need to colonize this Asian womb with my prime Aryan semen? I want to help populate the world with the white-asian mixed master race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJZBpzgFCe8
reddit.com/r/ToxicAMWF/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you had the genes, they would be all over you.

Every Asian girl I’ve fucked has been annoying as shit in bed but because of how dumb the brain is I just want to fuck more of them.

it costs 14.88 btc to sell out the white race

White men with Asian women are the most pathetic things to walk this planet.

You just need enough for a solid base user.
A big house with a private LBRY in it

Get the fuck back to /pol/
The only things that matter in Veeky Forums are
>MONEY
>ASIAN GIRLS
>MONEY
>ASIAN GIRLS
Why asian girls? Because asian girls love money more than men.

10000 WaBi

This. The White opt-out tax is a hefty one for a reason. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

in what ways

word
saying this as a guy who used to date an asian girl

its a very bad match
i really feel bad for any kids who are the product of it
white guy asian girl is the most demented selfish pairing on the planet lol
because the guys are always depressed and awkward types who sexually fetishize the girls (i didnt have a job, didnt drive and i weighed like a 140 pounds at the time) but the girls dont mind even really cute high achieving ones for whatever reason, they literally fetishize the guys too especially if they look like sheldon from big bang theory and benedict cumberbatch from sherlock im not making this up those are their white sex idols,

please read r/hapas because thats what your son will probably be like an elliot rodger like incel

They just sound annoying and are idk kind of awkward in bed in a way. My favorite fuck to date was a cute white Mormon girl she was the freakiest the most hate and daddy issues.

Asian bro here and I prefer white women.

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
We don't really have to do that though.
Not like it's possible anyway. If you look at history, even current "whites" are fucking mongrels made up of various groups that invaded and/or immigrated the fuck out of each other. The only question is who impregnates the most women out of the other ethnic group and thus leaves the largest genetic mark.

So if you want a "whiter" future (because "white" ain't happening), impregnate as many non-white women as possible to dilute them.

I just really hope the Jews kill every race except their own so you dumb cunts get what you deserve.

Latinas are better

Nice!

>r/hapas

Just took a look and fucking hell that place is retarded

probably gay too

I fucking h8 /pol/.

Don’t shit this board up with your sad white bullshit too.

king cuck

t. butthurt commie

kys mongrel

Most asian guys prefer white men too

My azn qt has a masters degree and she's still dumb as fuck. But she's always horny and somehow she got big natural tits. No complaints. She makes me feel smart every time she opens her dumb mouth, and makes me feel big every time it goes in her tight vag

Eurasiantiger I didn't know you were into crypto

“Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.” Jude 1:7

>Asian """man"""
That's not a thing.

I dont know who that is but all i know is that im not a balding nu male cuck like you

Hapas have a valid role to play.

BUILT FOR BWC.

I just threw up.

>saving all those images for threads like this
O B S E S S E D

Enjoy 1488'ing with that feminist brapphog, user.

Pics and discussions like this do not belong on Veeky Forums you fucking 9gagger shitpile.

sad cuck

anyone else regularly blow their BTC being a yellow paypig for a white findom goddess? i like when it moons right after I pay her tribute, makes me feel extra pathetic and my little yellow rice clit gets really hard.

>he doesn't worship white women!? He must be a virgin/ugly!

I just realized that /pol/fags argue EXACTLY like women when they get mad online, lel

lol tbf even the biggest loser can still get a really cute asian girl
only the absolutely lowest tier dudes go for the groce mainlander stereotype looking girls

>thinking i give a shit about white women

im here to out you cucks for the fags that you are

I think I know that girl

Can mods just delete this /pol/ thread?

Lock it up, EurasianTiger. Our ricedicks are no good to any woman.

lel, so you really are Eurasiantiger

Feels good knowing that all I have to do to make you mad as hell is fuck asian girls

If i shallow enough to tripfag on this shithole why wouldn't i be doing it now? thought so retards

why would it be eurasian tiger and not some random from r/hapas

they actually make some good points beside being really hostile to white people
saying that as a mischlinge

it is actually super messed up on a bunch of different levels, mostly a spiritual one though
hell is real

White men shouldn't marry yellow women. They should marry white women and keep yellow women (and """men""" if they are so inclined) as maids/pets/concubines.

>hell is real
I wish user

Mix of white and asian is better

Hapa girls are truly beautiful. Hapa boys can be too if they just stop pretending to be manly like ER did and accept their station in life.

Can you not respond to my posts weirdo, thanks in advance

After several white chicks I settled down with a rural Chinese southern girl. Best decision of my life.

Yes, she helps me read Chinese crypto news. Buy Wabi. Safe baby products are valued higher than gold in China.

keep pretending like gook women are a catch they eat/ fuck anything that moves

r/hapas is like 10 retards and a fuckload of people who like watching lolcows. Eurasiantiger is the most vocal and it's pretty easy to spot him here and there

>they actually make some good points

No they don't, lel. They are almost always the product of an ultra beta white boomer and a desperate as fuck jungle tier asian. They have absolute shit tier genetics, and they confuse that reality by thinking that it's the result of race mixing, and not shit tier parents.

pretty sure ive seen it
had a supernatural experience for the first time was basically a total agnostic/atheist before
its why i gave up almost all worldly pleasures and became a sedevacanist Catholic
including participating in crypto
had over 20000% gains this year, ill only use the money to live minimally for charity now

just putting this info out there because im compelled too, dont ever get an rfid chip

Hapas turn retarded due to their mother feeding them too much soy and rice

fuck off kikestein.

Pretty convenient you encourage race mixing for every other group but your own

thats true that theyre the result of defective parents and fetish couples and not the best examples or even the average white/asian couples

some of their points are valid though,
like 70% of asian women needing C-sections during child birth, also that the phenotypes of WMAF and AMWF look different and are more masculine and well-rounded in general

ive noticed it myself irl although very small sample size i guess so doesnt really prove anything

Asian girl here
My ex Asian bf’s all had dicks no bigger than 1-2 inch which was always annoying and made them look like little boys
My current white bf has a 6 inch. It’s just more fun to play around with and suck. Sorry Asian guys but you guys are no. No.

because mainlanders have zero social conscious or concern for anyone outside of their immediate family and will literally sell each other poison for a penny, its the dirtiest grossest place

muh 5000 years of culture
youtube.com/watch?v=AJZBpzgFCe8

I will gladly fill my womb with a white man’s semen than from a controlling Asian guy with a 2 inch dick. Fuck Asian guys

>also that the phenotypes of WMAF and AMWF look different and are more masculine and well-rounded in general

Ask yourself this. What does the average WMAF couple look like, and what does the average AMWF couple look like?

I see a lot of them around my city, and WMAF are usually very common, but are usually made up of low tier people (and thus will produce low tier children).

AMWF are usually extremely rare, and are almost always made up of an uber successful asian guy and an arm candy tier white women (both have pretty decent genes, and will produce decent children). I don't think I've ever seen a slobbish/beta asian guy with a white girl IRL.

Thank you for being honest. This is something Asian men are just going to have to accept.

That's normal for Asians. Even a lot of Asian dads want their daughters to 'marry up' racially.

>I don't think I've ever seen a slobbish/beta asian guy with a white girl IRL.
I've seen but the girl was like 4/10 fatty

What does this have to do with business and finance? Where are the MODS

you insecure yellow fever /pol/fags don't faze me.

The hypocrisy is hilarious!
>Asian/white marriages are disastrous? Huh? Yes, I'm Asian and want to know where da white women at, so what? That's completely different. W..white guys who go for Asian girls are all betas.. W..whereas azn bois who go for blonde white goddesses are totally alpha.. Like me.. I'm so alpha.. That's why I hang out on /r/hapas/ and /r/asianmasculinity/ all the time.
But no, AMWF couples are worse if anything.
reddit.com/r/ToxicAMWF/

based chink

It's about how much Bitcoin is necessary for a white man to fuck an Asian (the answer is none, just that god-like smooth, milky, ivory skin is enough to make any Asian girl cream her panties). But it's clearly on-topic for the board.

Plz go back to pol mods will be here soon and u can shit up their board

Wonder who got the Epic get
Let’s check

Unless you as a white guy are specifically into asian girls (you do you) this is why it's otherwise perceived as weak.

It's easy mode - women's dads should want to kill you not be endorsing you.

I'm gunning for redheads - god tier.

Redheads can be gorgeous but don't they have shit-tier genetics? (providing the goal is pro-creation)

Why not just marry an Aryan woman and keep an oriental as a fuckpet?

Yes this is my fetish but it isn’t relevant to LINK

I have recessive red hair and I just plan to keep having kids until I have some brown and red haired children.

The issue is ginger is not a good look on guys so I'm hoping I just have daughters.

I'm not attracted to asians - or anything not white.

Sorry.

Beta Asian male triggered

Nu Pol shitskin detected

nigger

Dang. Insta/sauce?

Well you don't need to fuck them. It would be an honor to them just to let them clean your white wife off with a tongue bath after you pop in her.

Not interested.

Redhead or white ashkenazi jew - IQ / initiation compensates for lack of red hair.

It pleases me you're using those same detective skills as an investor user...!