Why can't this garbage go one day +10% without going -12% the next day?

Why can't this garbage go one day +10% without going -12% the next day?

>garbage

Because sirgay won't leave his bedroom.

how about dont be an emotional retard and take advantage of this trend rather than whine about it

+10 - 12 = -2
negative 2
negative
>mfw i'm up 2000% from buying dip

But yesterday it went up 30%, not 12

Suck a dick.

>he didn't sell all his links at the last pump
Hey kid i used to be like you. Just making meme about Chainlink and having some laughs but times got tough and I needed to actually make real gains. So I DYORed and discovered this shit project is written in the shit language Ruby and the ceo has one github commit and is potentially on permanent vacation, not that it matters since he's just a philosophy major anyways. Things move pretty fast in this world and there comes a time when you need to do away with childish shitcoins. So I sold all my LINKs and I ain't never looking back. I put it all into DENT and I experienced more mooning in one day than LINKies will experience in a lifetime.

Thanks Dad.

it's being pumped and dumped daily by a big whale or a group of whales. there might be accumulation involved in this manouver. the price fluctuations are very artificial looking.

Nothin personnel, kid

Why would you when you have 32m floating around

LINK is for hodling. Buy some and dont dare look at it until july 2018

if i sell this shit it is gurunteed to moon the next day

out of ALL the memecoins rocketing you would have thought this could do it too. jesus christ.

Feeling you user, I fucking love Link I honestly do, but being a poor fag and holding 100% link is killing me, watching so many moon mission go by, I could have rid so fucking many and made so much gains and just fucking brought in at $1 and probably would have more link. Fuck.

Just hold. You won't regret it. You won't be a poorfag forever. Never get emotional about your crypto.

losing faith but i've held the fucking thing so long I would have to kill myself if it mooned

LINK IS SHIT GARBAGE TRASH WITH LOTS OF SHILLS ON BIZ

FUCK OFF AND DIE

poor linkies ;(

*furiously looks up what coin mooned alot today to fill in the blanks on his fud pasta*

This is just some takeoff turbulence designed to shake off the weak hands.

Shouldn't be 100% on anything. Not due to whether or not you believe in the project but because it makes it easier not to sell when you have other assets to move around into pumps and moon missions.

When you can get a little more BTC that you can move around into other alts so you won't have to pay attention to the LINK for awhile. That's how I was able to hold LTC since $30, didn't care when it was stagant cause I had other BTC to chase moons.

Your DYOR sounds a lot like reading Veeky Forums FUD.

>d-d-deluded L-linkies

Because everyone treats it like a hot potato and isn't willing to hold it. Everyone's either swing trading it or looking to dump their bags where they bought. Coins only increase in value when people don't want to get rid of them as soon as they can.

should i sell LINK? I got an order open now. plz react fast

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This user just proved my point.

true.
but i just want to buy my mother a christmas present, so i need the money

Give her some LINK. Bitches love LINK.

I personally wouldn't sell at the lower end of the range its in now. Maybe sell when it goes up to 2220sat. Rule of thumb is you sell when things rise, buy when it goes down.

Don't blame me if the news blows this up to 1.20 and you miss out. I think there's something tangible coming this time.

Ya I'm not super happy with the entry point on my last buy and part of me wants to sell it next pump to rebuy lower... but I really do worry now that tomorrow is Monday that I won't get that swing in and will end up FOMOing in with everyone else. May as well squat what I have and wait for the murmurs.

buy her LINK

put pink wojak on the card

I'm unironically giving everyone link for Christmas in paper wallets. Gonna tell them to put it in their sock draws and forget about it for a year or two

Trend reversal is starting. LINK will be 50cents by tonight. Cap this.

im gonna buy some more LINK when it goes to another low point. i followed the trend of LINK and i know that it will happen

Have they given any news yet?