Unlike a typical biz shill, I'm going to warn you to enter Tron at your own risk. Yes...

Unlike a typical biz shill, I'm going to warn you to enter Tron at your own risk. Yes, Justin Sun is a whiz kid with some pretty impressive connections but there is some MASSIVE manipulation going on with Tron right now.

All you need to do is watch the order books. You'll see it.

I can't say if Justin himself is involved but I can say that every time the coin stagnates he tweets out some kind of bullish sentiment and the whale walls move accordingly.

Stay objective, bizfriends.

Salty.

Who cares

suck a dick fud

Did you see my theory?

Interesting theory.

In this thread

Look at the chink shills attack me. They always try to attack every thread. Even this one. Fuck now their in my crypto20 fund. Fuck. lol

scam coin. bought at 1000. now at 735. just

Hell I was totally onboard with TRX until I noticed the obvious manipulation. I cashed out.

I'm not even saying it's a scam or even a bad project, I just don't want to see people get burned by these whale assholes.

I don’t necessarily agree with that theory.

I think it’s just market manipulation by massive whales to generate $10-20 Billion and dump bags. They’ll coordinate a sell and Justin will continue hyping to assure buyers.

Definitely a scamcoin. One of the most obvious I've ever seen.

Yeah probably that too, could also be a way to pull btc from people if China wanted to accumulate more BTC drying up the supply and maintaining their wealth.

That's how it works, devs tweet, people fomo

i tend to agree. Watching the order books on Liqui they have ~$1.7 million in play on TRX across BTC, ETH, and Tether.

$400,000 USDT
$580,000 ETH
$741,000 BTC

They are in complete control of the price there. I haven't looked over at binance yet to figure out the dollar amounts but I know they are doing the same thing there as well.

bought in at 72 sats, i literally don't give a fuck

I was in at 55 myself. I don't have to give a fuck either, I'm just being a nice guy - k?

That's why anyone dealing with Tron when it was pumped so recently should be very careful. I'd wait until at least they get a working product out; even though I'd get less potential gains, at least there would be no chance of getting Confido'd.

Checked Binance, looks like their money is a little more spread out there... but from what I gather at least $835,000 in play.

How exactly do you check?

Just look for the huge walls, and watch them move. Liqui is the easiest to spot. See pic related. They are maintaining a constant spread of 15-25 satoshis with almost nothing going on between them. They'll move these up and down to push the price accordingly.

Notice what I highlighted in green. 30 BTC of buy support but literally 77% of it is just a whale wall. It's not organic demand, it's artificial.

I don’t give a fuck. As long as he’s making me money, which he is. I don’t care about the fucking shit tech the coin has, I care about the gains.

Thanks. Really appreciate the pic. Yeah, your definitely right.

Already in profit

Now waiting for ETP to moon

If you can beat the whales at their game then more power to you. I'm just a messenger.

this. you should be glad they're manipulating it and you know what their plan is. this is like knowing what the bilderberg group invest in and being salty that they're the ones that make it happen

You're welcome. I'm simply trying to help people not FOMO on this. If you're a good trader there's certainly money to be made, just don't get caught holding the bag when the game ends.

So hypothetically, couldn't one use this information to identify these trends as they're happening and make an assload of money on their artificial pump and dumps?

Certainly. But remember you're playing THEIR game and you don't know when they're going to end it. That's the risk you take. You could make a lot of profit, you could be left holding a huge bag. It's totally your call.

Your gambling at that point.

Man, this look so good but i'm a bit scared
I'll just take my 50% profit and hold another 50% to be safe.

Where do you guys realistically see this coin at in a few months? Its ~$0.04. $0.06-$0.07 in the next few months?

why is it when u try to sell this shit on binance it just sits there not doing anything. coz no one is buying this shit? so no matter how much it goes up u cant fuck her off

The logo looks like a down syndrome eos.

What if Tether, Bitfinex, Tron, maybe another scam coin / exchange blow up around the same time. That's going to do so much damage to the crypto movement. Omg.

I have no idea. It's entirely dependent upon how long the whales are going to keep up this charade.

I cashed out completely. around 3 cents. Retrospectively, since it's gone up another 25%, I wish I'd have left 50% in and gotten those gains as well. But hindsight is 20/20 and nobody ever went broke taking profit.

If 50% covers your initial investment and gives you some gains you've really got nothing to lose.

It's so fucking obvious from the first moon, nobody worth their salt went all in with this shit, just ride the wave and exit. Rinse and repeat.

Meh, wouldn't be the first time.

Initially I got an airdrop of TRX on Liqui so I looked it up. I thought "hey, this could be something". So I threw a few hundred bucks at it. around .0035 cents. It actually dropped by about 1/3rd in the following month.

Suddenly it doubled, then tripled, and I thought "cool" -- took my initial investment out... but then it just. kept. going. with nothing really tangible to show for it. That's when I got suspicious & just took all my gains.

Dead once the whales leave and it bottoms out at .2 cents. No one will be willing to buy in enough to push it back up again. The sell walls are going to be huge.

This is the most likely outcome, unfortunately.

Wait should I get out? I hold 10000 of this shitcoin because someone shilled it to me.

Yes get out!!! The famous millionaire chink is definitely scamming you with a 2 month old project backed by 10 chink billionaire investors!!!

If you're just an average hodler then yes it's probably a good idea to get out for now. If you're really good at trading and watch the markets like a hawk.... it's your risk to take.

It doesn't matter if he's scamming anyone or not, the whales are and their actions mean this coin is probably going to be dead.

Have 100K of these and made 2,500, convince me of another coin to put the money into and I will

This, or at least put to sleep for an extended period of time.

Well.... XRP just broke out a few minutes ago. You can probably increase your gains there for the next couple of hours.

>xrp
Aint touching that shit

Can someone tell me how to increase my limit on coinbase?

Im missing out on all these coins because of the stupid fucking limit

OMG, not gonna convince you, DYOR

>OMG
God no, the people who walked into the google lobby took a picture and posted it on twitter claiming they were working together when they got fucking kicked out?

>walked into the google lobby took a picture and posted it on twitter claiming they were working together when they got fucking kicked out?
Are you legitimately fucking retarded or what

They've pulled the walls, claiming "autosells are too thick". This could dump anytime now.

Beware.

Just remember to look at what's happening not what people are saying. This could be the famous Jew double bluff.

The whale is complaining about people selling now... didn't like losing his BTC.

>they just lost money
Ehhhh, the ATH was a pretty small window before this big drop desu, most people selling were likely in the profit zone.

Fuck him though, I hope he gets burnt badly and thinks twice about doing this shit, wish I could just buy him out and leave him with bags because it'd make him start wojack posting.

kek.

realistically, from and ... it's a mere $2.5 million that's moving this whole market. Granted there's also Coinnest but I can't see any data from there. We can probably assume a similar amount.

Nice free chink money

Holy fuck, i took a dump came back to my phone and sold all of this shit. Wew. Thanks for the gains.

Someone explain to me or something are happened. I just got raped

fuck my life this dump

Read the thread user. All the info is here.

when did you buy

Good job.

I had 14000 coins at 180 sats. Ill take it.

sold at . 000062 and bought at .000072 like a fucking fomo brainlet. I didn't think it would spike any higher than 65. Then I started buyinf high and selling low to slowly gained money back. bought at .00006540 , brushed my teeth then i come back the shit tanking to fucking hell

You FOMOd without looking into anything and got dumped on.

The whale group is panic shilling now. "75 cents this week"... which would shoot it to #2.

This is the shit people are falling for.

These TRON trannies r gonna get assfucked in no time.

where is this chat box from?

liqui

TRXHoldings is an admitted participant of a "group of investors who want to see TRX succeed". In reality he's part of a whale PnD group.

thanks

KEK what's that a $49,427,222,798 market cap? Am I doing this right?