Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums
>biggest medieval weapons hipsters on the face of the fucking planet
>chub-winged multichins who are totes experts on melee combat

Alright fags, who wins this fight then?

Is that battletoads?

Whoever wins, we lose.

I'm waiting for some chubfuck to start going on about messers.

The blender.

Can't pat yourself on the back for knowing it despite its "obscurity", not a Veeky Forums weapon.

Easy. Guy on the right wins. He has the high ground.

axe toad has the high ground, he wins automatically

The frog that has the high ground.

that's me on the far left

Depends which one can actually use the weapons they gush about I guess.

It's not even close. The frog on the right side is almost twice as big as the others, and it has a brick. It can probably kick it at the other two and kill them both before they even take a single hop. Bottom frog isn't even looking at him. I guess hoping he'll take his sad, sidelong glance as him begging for mercy and he'll be left alone. But just look at the cruel glare right frog is giving him. There's no mercy there. Not for anyone.

Rocktoad, he's clearly a hero since he's standing on a rock.

I know nothing about exotic weapons, I don't give a shit about exotic weapons, when somebody tries to show off by mentioning exotic weapons I ask them why they didn't spend the time wasted on reading about them on getting a life.

Well, according to Fire Emblem rules, axe beats lance beats sword beats axe.
But the axe frog has a bonus to attack and defense from terrain, so it would survive sword frog's attack.
Axe frog wins.

Spears always win against anything.

Veeky Forums told me so.

Isn't it obvious? Axe Frog.

one with the meme axe seems bigger than others
i'd bet on it

Non of them have shields. Spear frog would dispatch both of them quickly.

You could say, he's a big guy.

Axe. He has the high ground.

Axe toad loses because he's unwieldy and will strike at I1, sword toad wins because there are no power spears. What's their save? Does axe toad have an invulnerable?

The 4th frog holding the camera will win.

You could, but it's all relative.

>what is the power lance in the BRB
>what are white Scars power glaives in HH

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A FAG

I don't know who wins, but I know that we lose. Frogs are already terrifying little ninjas, teaching them to use weaponry can only end in mankind's demise.

Joined the thread because I recognized the weapons, they come with shields too. and catapults

>bigger
>weapon with obviously better metal
>high ground

It's to see if the others 2 team up on him though, but frogsword doesn't look psychologically ready for a fight and might jump away.

Was going to post this.

But seriously, my money's on the lancer.
I like long odds.

Swordfrog has the most noble bearing, but appears to be wielding his weapon backwards so I'd count him out, he may not be used to proper combat. Spearfrog has the advantage of reach but he lacks the high ground, and doesn't even appear to be facing both his foes. Axefrog has the high ground and appears to be the largest of the three, so my money goes with Axefrog. All in all though, we would be the winners if we were to witness such an amphibian display of gladiatorial combat.

>All in all though, we would be the winners if we were to witness such an amphibian display of gladiatorial combat.
This user is objectively correct.

Just give me a khopesh or a messer and Ill DESTROY any other fat fuck with an english longsword

I can tell you who loses it: the frog with the sword. He has the lowest reach as well as the low ground.

That means it's a battle between the frog with the spear and the frog with the axe. The one with the axe has the advantage of higher ground and, with his head being so low to the ground, has a very easy time defending himself. However, the frog with the spear can also remain out of reach by virtue of his spear's length.

Here it depends on the skill of the frogs. The question becomes whether the frog with the axe can jump down and bring the full force of his axe down on his enemy before the frog with the spear manages to intercept him.

If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on the frog with the spear.

They'd never use those weapons. Generally the bigger toad wins, cannibalistic bastards they are.

FPBP

>that pic
Kekism is a religion of peace!

Don't try it.

Nice Reddit frontpage pic. Are you looking for fresh dank memes to post on /r/Veeky Forums? /tv/ would be a better board t b h f a m.

Shut the fuck up dude.

The one with the spear of course.

Axe toad is in cover. The other frogs don't have grenades and thus strike at initiative 1

>everyone dies

>this gigantic faggot

Axe toad, because he has the high ground

And how might you know it's from the leddit front page, hmmm?

:^)

>this much projection

None of them since they aren't actually holding the weapons.

They'll just sit in the same spots trying not to move in hopes the giant thing that shoved plastic weapons in their hands will go away.

>hello fellow 4channers.jpg

Having fun there?

Oh loads of fun. I'm hoping to buy a whole set of custom lego weapons and make a battle set of these frogs.

There's plenty of them in my backyard after it rains.

for (You)

Same reason you are sitting there ranting instead of getting your own life.

Kek