Bitcoin's difficulty is going up about 18% in t minus 6 hours

Bitcoin's difficulty is going up about 18% in t minus 6 hours

how will this affect its price? will BCH moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/pow/retarget
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The price has always gone up with previous difficulty adjustments.

Bch will crash. Bitcoin will break 20k.

If they want to maintain the present hashrate equilibrium, they need to increase the fiat price of BTC by 18%.

Priced in

pop goes the bubble, sell now

unconfirmed transactions will go to at least 250k, probably more like 300k

fees will increase

so its gonna go up. time to buy

Nothing affects the price of anything except whales moving around, coordinated pumps, insider trading, and absurd overreactions to news that can't be predicted.

When you get this, you will have attained crypto enlightenment.

when btc breaks 20k i'm throwing more fiat at ethereum and litecoin

How will this effect muh alts

Also, this is the last bitcoin push. This will drop. Bch to 1200 btc to $24k. Then 1week.before Coinbase a mass cashout and pump to bcash.

yeah but whales work of the trendline the top is the end of the year

This is incorrect there are more factors, BTC will stay profitable to mine because of ever increasing fees

wHy didn't you link it?
fork.lol/pow/retarget

I'm new to cryptos but this statement just feels so true

this wont drop bch, if anything it will increase its value as more people escape increased btc fees

January should definitely be feared.

Nobody wants to deal with their crypto taxes by next April, delaying cashouts past 12/31, but the way things have been going, I think a fuckton of people are hot and buttered to run for the exits from crypto.

Only broke Pajeets care about fees.

so do normies

Big red dildos everywhere

Everybody who uses bitcoin for commerce care about fees. Normies care about fees. All third worlders care about fees.

Everyone but dudebro hodlertrolls and economically illiterate bcore developers care about fees.

It will, but not yet. Not enough caca in stupid boomer murrikan pokets yet.

>50$ fees are acceptable
kill yourself corecuck

Core cum guzzlers don't care about fees because they just hold it on normiebase or their own wallet. Trying to send it anywhere would wipe out their entire 50$ stack

I was fucking angry when I came back to crypto midyear and found BTC fees to be ~$1 per transaction.

I've dumped all my money into Bitcoin Cash - the actual Bitcoin and am bloody glad I have, it's gone up 6x since I bought in.

>how will this affect its price? will BCH moon?
not this time I'm afraid. mempool being clogged and BTC tx being shit and costly is for some reason accepted already.

I’ll buy the dips