Let's make a fantasy setting together Veeky Forums

Let's make a fantasy setting together Veeky Forums

Each post will add to it, but with one thing kept in mind:

Humans don't exist in this setting.

Neither do women.

The world is flat.

Elves killed and ate the Dwarves long ago.

The players are all Robots or Golems, exploring the world left to them by their creators.

So Nechronica then?

The irish still exist as potatoniggers are not human

The elves are the potatoniggers.

there is a race of peaceful trader underwater fishpeople who build cities on the backs of giant krakens

Well, I was just posting about these buggers on a different thread, so might as well vomit some of my autism here.

Kobolds have unified and taken over as one of dominant world powers. commanding a vast, evil aligned industrial empire underground.

Potatoknifeears have a deep superstitious fear of the old dwarf holds

they practice a strange religion and send missionaries in reverse diving suits to proselytize to the landlubbers.

The elves are trying to create a new race to serve them through a series of intricate magical rituals
Its humans

intricate magical rituals of getting drunk and having fights

They're elves, everything they do is intricate and magical. Even fighting.

Many are now addicted to smoking various herbs, a luxury that is impossible underwater.

>Elves will literally Barfight Humans into existence.

Well, now it has to be good.

The world operates on Discworld Logic.

their creators are renegade angels

I retract my statement about these being the only players.

I retract this retraction

The ritual requires a sacrifice to Kek, one of the settings many custom deities.
The Bullywug cleric of Kek prophesize the return of the dankest of memes MAN

there are hordes of millions and billions of bullywugs rampaging across the world

The elves are creating the humans as a weapon against the endless bullywug hordes.

One of the primary deities of the kobold empire is the worship of the Pun Pun, god of loopholes, and the acquisition of power by any means.... as well as particularly pungent cheeses.

>The world operates on Discworld Logic.

Trips confirms, best contribution of the thread.

this image comes to mind

Kobolds have domesticated dragons through years of selectively murdering their oppressive masters until the only dragons left were totally docile and obedient to their once slaves.

Pun Pun is mortal enemies with his twin Bun Bun, god of bakery, cowardice and wine who secretly subourns the koboldish nobility to lives of ease and comfort

I love it.

The god of vision I recently had a tumultuous affair with the god of things, It.

As a DM note, the kobold empire should be mainly shown as a heavy handed portrayal of a communist dystopia.

after decades of tension, a savage war has broken out between the Empires of River and Swamp Trolls, no casualties have yet been reported due to their immense regenerative abilitiess, but many bridges have allegedly been destroyed in battle.

Alright, over 30 posts. Stop here, and before we go on, let's summarize what we've got.

Meme shitter namefag sinks thread immediately. More news at 8

shown as such in filthy surfacer propoganda kobold empire enjoy much finery in glorious republic, each household now has a spoon to call their own!