/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Previous "thred": Previous "throg": The "throg" before that: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Page 1/2.

Page 2/2.

You are the hero we need, but not the one we deserve.

I agree, you deserve better.

wow an OP that's only 1/2 the faggot a normal one is
good job

A few suggestion for this I just put in the end of last thread. Reposting here.
Global Threats
>Some one is trying to start WWIII
>WWIII is happening.
>Nuclear Winter from use of Nukes in WWIII
>Seemingly Incurable Plague. It wouldn't have to be deadly, it might just reduce most victims incapable of doing almost anything but basic survival need fulfillment and sex, a Fuck Fever if you will.
>Planet Killing Asteroid like the one that wiped out the dinosaurs.
>Some alien race wants to wipe out humans before we can establish our own interstellar empire and compete with them for resources.
>Some alien race, maybe the Trupta, want to enslave humanity for laborers and fuck toys.
>Cataclysmic volcanic event is pending that would set of the yellow stone super volcano and most other volcanoes. Maybe a villain has an earthquake machine and is hold the world hostage? Or is it just an impending natural event?
>Said volcanoes go off all at once starting a new Ice Age on top of untold destruction.
>Some one accidentally or purposefully sets loose a rogue super smart AI that is hostile and wants to destroy or enslave humanity
>Giant Death Laser Satellite Network. Maybe some government or multinational conglomerate built it to deal with super threats and a villain stole the control codes or just built it them self.
>Trump runs for president of the world. It looks like he might win.
>A coronal mass ejection is headed towards Earth.
>Some archaeologist discovers a tomb and accidentally unleashes an ancient 'god' that wants to take over the world and usher in an age of darkness. Said god might just be an amazingly powerful super, perhaps even the first super. (This could also make for an interesting Ally/Adversary.) Reports vary on whether the Archaeologist was a busty British woman or an American man with a whip and fedora.

Should we repost the first page of Fairy King too? Or patiently wait for it to be updated?

IS THIS ACTUALLY FINALLY FINISHED

>Trump runs for president of the world. It looks like he might win.
>Global Threats

lol the guy is a centrist-democrat that rode into the oval office on a tide of memes

the whole reason he even associates with Bannon is because he has no idea what the alt right even wants

Not sure, I've not got it saved, but it might be best to wait for updates.

Well it's not a WIP anymore, that's for sure. Might still get a minor revision or few, but not necessarily anything major.

FINALLY I CAN MAKE A BUILD

This one is such power wank, but I can't help but love doing Mind Diver III, Flesh Artist II, and Pocket Universe I. My own little people Workshop.

Still wish we could do drawbacks or give up those huge, standard boons in exchange for more points.

I'll go ahead and repost it for you, just for the heck of it.

Are you the author?

Some people have remarked that this doesn't click as well as Vampire King did. I think the reason is in that one we were given asurance that as the King our very nature would ensure respect from most of our followers and unconditional love from our bride.
In this one, as King we are ensured assassination attempts and possibly having our bride manipulate us into eing the real power behind the throne.
Hopefully "Contracts and Clues" in part 2 can help with that, but if not, I'd definitely suggest revising that a bit.
Not because every CYOA needs to be comfy and welcoming, mind you, it's just that as things stand, picking the first two options (the Little People and Fauni princesses) seems suicidal since they don't sound like they are at all prepared to protect you from any attempts on your life.

As things stand currently, my pick would be Maurelle. The Dark Elf paranoia might keep me alive and she sounds the most sincere out of the later options.

I saw and responded Thank you for the ideas!

I don't understand the people here who reject challenge in all it's forms. Having schemes and plots against you only makes your rule that much more interesting and badass when you thwart them. I guess people just have a defeatist attitude and can't even imagine themselves defeating opposition.

To answer the questions posted,

Yes, it's as finished as I'm willing to take it. I can't think of anything to add, and I got no more suggestions to implement, so all that remains are any typos I missed in the first five revisions.

Those of you that were waiting to make a build until the final, your wait is over. Actually has been over for a while now.

And I am the author, but I didn't post it this time. Any further questions should be directed to this post because I might otherwise miss them.

>Question:
How's parasite girls coming along?

Both go fuck yourself. Either get pills to fix your autism, or make your thread the "precious right way" BEFORE someone else does. What is it about fantasy that attracts legitimate autists?

Sketches and outlines, at the moment. I don't work fast.

I haven't even figured out what name I'll be posting under for parasite girls.

>OP makes the thread correctly
>FUCK YOU AUTISTS REEEEEEEEE

Can't you just be thankful? Being thankful means it happens more often.

Crane twins a best

>make your thread the "precious right way" BEFORE someone else does
There was no thread up when I started making this one.

He didn't make it correctly. He made the biggest mistake possible for a general, duplicate threads. And not only that, he did it on purpose, which shows that he's suffering from truly crippling levels of autism.

I think that's because with vampires we were choosing by who had the best powers and fitting personality, while here we choose by who have the least drawbacks.

Ruling something irl is a hard job while in a CYOA we want to get things to make our lives more comfortable and fun. Adventure is good, but hard job is not "fun".

>Duplicate threads are "CORRECT"
>Getting banned is "CORRECT"
>It's impossible to just ignore the autistic shitposter who makes the throgs and just post the link in the first post along with pastebin

No user, you are autistic. To be honest I fucking hate the other guy too and at this point I wish he'd get banned already.

Make your own cyoa with inspiration from that one and includ that :)

>in a CYOA we want to get things to make our lives more comfortable and fun

Speak for yourself. I want my life to be more interesting and to have an impact on the world around me. Challenge makes life valuable, and overcoming challenges is what proves the worth of a person. I agree that CYOAs are about wish fulfillment, but to actually be more powerful you have to prove it and demonstrate it. Make a hard job easy by being awesome enough.

>"I want my life to be more interesting and to have an impact on the world around me."
>user dies in gruesome but hilarious way that gets broadcast across the entire world

That one was a joke and I'm not sure I'd really consider him of any particular political alignment since he's too self centered and every action he takes is designed to try and profit for himself directly or feed his ego by getting people to cheer for him by telling them what they want to hear.

>correctly
You keep saying that word but all I read is "I have autism"
Here's the actual story:
>OP makes a duplicate thread because he has autism and it needs to be "the right way", increasing our risk of getting banned from the board and causing two slow threads
You are not in the right here. You're a cancer. At least other shitposters don't start new threads.

There is absolutely nothing to be "thankful" for. You did a negative thing when you tried to enforce your rule.

You should have deleted this one since it came later.

If anyone here had what it takes to do hard job they would do it instead of throwing their time away reading CYOAs.

This is god tier, who is the author of this shite?
I want more

I'm not me in the CYOA. I'm king of the faeries. In the same way I'm a different person when I'm playing an RPG.

>You should have deleted this one since it came later.
By the time I noticed that there was another thread up, the deletion window had passed.

>I'm not me in the CYOA
What the fuck. It's you from real life who was contacted by the cat dude, not some "character".

I have most certainly not been contacted by some cat dude. An imaginary character version of me has been. And like all characters in narratives like this, he will rise to the challenge.

>literally cucking yourself

I don't think you understand the concept of daydreaming user. That's an actual symptom of autism.

It's funny that once-upon-a-time, CYOA where about Adventure. Should we start calling them CYOAC and CYOAW now?

That is still you, no matter how imaginary it might be.

they started somewhere around pic related

guess what people picked? the waifu and the super-safe cave, and nothing else

That's a fucking lie. See

Posted at 27:32
Posted at 31:56
In your post you acknowledge there was another thread before you made your post.
You made the thread at 29:22. You can most certainly delete a thread 2 minutes after making it.
Don't bullshit, retard. At least have the decency to admit you were the one that fucked up.
You're not the good guy user. You're the bad guy.

I'm not expert, but I'm pretty sure that's not how cuckolding works.

Well yeah, which is why I can't cuck myself. But thanks to it being imaginary, I can also fly and shoot lasers and shit if I really wanted to. But there are rules and challenges in CYOAs and those exist to make things more interesting/fun.

No ones actually enforcing anything, CYOAs are just framesworks to do some creativity for you in daydreams.

The fact that he used "he" instead of "I" is what I was talking about.

Fine, you got me. I actually didn't delete my duplicate thread because the other CYOA thread had been deleted over 4 days ago.

>other CYOA thread had been deleted over 4 days ago
Sorry, "archived" as opposed to "deleted". Getting my terminology mixed up.

where is option to purge the unclean?

It's called a "knife". You can probably find some in your kitchen. To purge the unclean, apply directly to your throat, abdomen, groin, or some other area. Continue applying the knife as directed until you bleed out.

Okay, not horribly broken now.

I'm brainstorming ideas for the next one. Themes I like so far are "sheriff girl defends town from bad guys", "space marine-but-not-Space-Marine-space-marine girl deals with alien invaders", or "lol idk something cyberpunk". Any of those sound particularly appealing?

Thanks Slaanesh that's why you're the best

I almost feel bad for following Tzeentch

That's exactly the way he wants it

As expected of Tzeentch

You seem to have removed the option of going through the thing without rolling.

>Average

>Leashing 2
>Heavy Beating 4
>Not-So Gentle Breathplay 6
>Non-Con 7
>Body Worship 10
>Piercings 12
>Pegging 14
>Facesitting 16

>Be the dominant 11
>Different Life with both Upgrades 8
>Minor Curse of Shapeshifting 6
>Customized Personality 5
>Minor Curse of Chaos Enhanced Intelligence and Strength 3
>Eternal Companionship 0

Yay, now I get my own yandere to use as a sexual punching bag.

user, your autism is showing. Just leave them to their joke.

That's pretty hot. Reminds me I need to start a yandere folder.

Challenge is ok, but /at least until we get a second part) the CYOA makes it sound like you're a random schmuck that got a lucky shot at the former queen and will depend on the Waifu for protection. And the first two don't seem like they can help much.

>will depend on the Waifu for protection
I think the protection is more political than anything.

Late to respond, but I wanted to repost my build(s) and feedback for the CYOA. I put them up before but I don't think they were seen. I had fun with this, so I want to offer my thanks:

First the builds.

My own:

>Penis A
>Flare
>Knot
>Spines (Ribs actually)
>Lumen
>Pillar

>Penis B
>Flare
>Spines (still ribs)
>Prehensile
>Pillar x3
Basically the second one is a tentacle (prehensile+pillarX3). Didn't make it knot since I may want to use the other one for reproduction, to avoid progeny with random tentacles. And bioluminescence would make it stand out too much, even to me as I try to have a good time with it.

>Powerful shape
>Hard chest

>Xenosubstantial
>Quasicosmic 4
>Multiplexive
Cosmic powers and hard to kill. Not sure why anyone would not take Multiplexive (probably should cost at least 1 favor).

>Primal visage
Would have taken regal, but my Pedigree was too shit (still is).

>Ouroboros Metabolism
>Godly Cleanliness
Goodbye daily tedium, hello unblemished purity.

>Ejaculation
>Addictive
>Aphrodisiac
Insert eyebrows wiggle.

>Commanding Mien

>Cultivation
Kept it simple. Want the kids to be as diverse as their mothers.

>Primordial Woad
Again, trying to keep the pedigree from being complete shit.

>Argent Spark
>Argent Blaze
>Rite of Worldstepping
>Regal Array
>Filthy Lucre
More cosmic powers, including the ability to go wherever and afford good living.

>Knights in Crimson
>Lavender Sprite
>Crimson Sprite
>Prime Mate
Protection and mentoring (and again trying to save the pedigree).

>Bonded Bride
>Ascending
Oh boy.

>Stigma of the starving gambler
>Stigma of the rising star
Balancing it all out.

>Gardener of devotion
Easy living, away from the power struggle of other brides and an excellent way to meet willing potential mothers.

Pedigree: 1 - It's still kinda shit, unfortunately.
Allure: 4 - Just enough for me to be satisfied.

thanks for posting my oc user

you give me strength to live

Now then, my lovely consort:

>Vagina Primary
>Embellishments
>Lubrication
>Musculature
>Plush x3

>Vagina Anus
>Embellishments
>Musculature
>Cilia
>Plush x3
She's getting Ouroboros too, so the rear entrance can be put to better use.

>Vagina Nipple A
>Embellishments
>Plush x3

>Vagina Nipple B
>Embellishments
>Plush x3

>Enticing Shape
>Gifted
>Multiplicity
Not giving up on lactation: three rows of tits, the ones detailed above are the two at the bottom. Her torso may stretch a bit longer than normal to still have a visible belly and navel.

>Kleptozoological
>Pseudodevascent
>Xenosubstantial
>Multiplexive
She too is hard to kill, down to building up the intent. The Kleptozoological aspect would be cat-like ears and a tail, slightly larger eyes and possibly a pair of butterfly wings if they can be folded so that rolling around doesn't damage them.

>Seductive visage

>Ouroboros Metabolism
Thought about the cleanliness bonus, but that'd mean no bukkake.

>Lactation
>Nurturing
>Aphrodisiac
Yum.

>Gate to Ecstasy x3

>Subversion 3
>Psyche Corruption 3
Can have children without my involvement through a sexless, partnerless process (so cuckholdry avoided) and to have them with me I need to knock up other women first.
The way I imagine it, she'd be able to shoot out a web-like substance from her mouth (Kleptozoological) that can form a cocoon.

>Primordial Woad
>Primal Array
>Sans Serviteurs
I'll be more than happy to share my retinue. Would have preferred Seductive Array, but I guess I gotta think of the children.

>Bonded Groom 3
>Descending +3
Description says she must have either the same ambition as me or none. I'll pick none: I'm her ambition.

>Stigma of the Rising Star +12
Again to balance it out.

Pedigree: 3 - Still low. more incentive to apply her subversion to my offsprings since they are a pedigree 1, just enough for her to boost it to 4.
Allure: 14 - Might have overdone that a tad bit.

Does anyone have the cyoa where you are on a continent that's about farming and surviving off the land and travling I think it was called norseland or something like that but I could never find it

Not That user but I like your OC as well user any plans for an update?

>almost everything is about waifu making
ree

I'll give Yandere CYOA 9/10.

Really good, looking forward to any other of your works.

In conclusion, my feedback.

Fun CYOA, would love to see it with pictures.
There's room for adjustments though.

As evidenced in my builds, I hardly ever found any options awarding Pedigree to be compelling in and of themselves. Some in fact were the opposite, say dressing in primitive rags, which I'm not even sure how it results in better offspring. Conversely things that do give better offspring (the genitalia improvements) oddly didn't give pedigree points.

Other than that, my only criticism would be that most companions are, to me, very unappealing.
Aside from bodyguards, fertility shamans, and a retinue (which are good but impersonal), what we have is basically: a rapey spider, a yandere magical girl, a mad plastic surgeon wizard, an abusive kidnapper, some dude with a remarkable genetic make up, a tentacle monster, Navi and Tatl, a non-specific mean to improve pedigree (which may not even be a person), a second bride (thank goodness for that), an already mindbroken thrall that's taken more tentacles than I care to compete with and slenderman.

There's a distinct lack of good female candidates for procreation (ones that don't have drawbacks like being overly-possessive and with the skills to achieve their goal).
The sprites are nice and cheap, but the second bride was to me the one saving grace to this section which greatly elevated the level of the CYOA as a whole, having turned it from being a "remake and customize yourself as a demi-god" to "also your waifu!". Without that, a lot of interesting choices would have been unaccessible to anyone who doesn't wish to make a hermaprhodite build.
The waifu option was made even better by the various breeding methods, specifically Subversion, since I can retain the CYOA's emphasis on being fruitful without having the Waifu sexing half the galaxy.

So yeah, to me these two things (Bonded Bride and Subversion) are what ultimately made this really work. Very ingenious, kudos on those.

Could be. But the talking cat didn't make it sound that way, very clearly speaking of assassination. And it certainly doesn't seem to be the case with the two gangster sisters.

I did love it, and I await the update. It makes me glad to know how much attention it got, and gives me motivation to make my one (way into the future)

go to one of the other threads

>Athletic
>Average
>Thick

>Monopolizing (19)
>Attacking (26)

>Confident
>Wealthy
>Dominant
>Girly Girl
>Paranoid
>Total Fucking Bitch
>Short
>Innocent
>Amputee
>Wealthy

>Beautiful (21)
>Self-Controlled (14)
>Fetish (12)
>Youthful (9)
>Video Games (8)
>Perfect Hair (7)
>Great Cook (5)
>Talented (2)
>Motherly (0)

>Romantic Trip (3)
>Love Bites (5)
>Bondage (8)
>House Husband (12)
>Consent Not Required (15)

>Together (8)
>Monstergirl (4)
>Famous (0)

>Miracle

>To Please You

My main interest in yandere CYOAs is imagining hurting and breaking them into more normal girls. I just really like that double role reversal. It's a special kind of fear and panic when someone who thinks they're so important and in-control gets the shit beat/raped out of them.

>any plans for an update?
Yeah, it'll fix spelling errors, the point system, add more quirks and add more gifts

I could probably do it tonight if I get the time. I've just been really busy so have been putting it off.

thanks user, i hope you do, it's always good to see oc

thanks as well. i just kinda am struggling for a new cyoa idea.

Thanks for the feedback.

I agree with you when you say that the companions section is weak, but the only think to make it a strong one would be an update with a dozen more companions to cover more bases.

To be honest, I lifted the build-a-companion from Slut Life. It's an underrated portion of that CYOA, in my opinion.

I don't know what to tell you about pedigree though. A lot of the choices are more about injecting magic into your offspring to raise them to a higher level of existence, rather than about mundane improvements.

The rationale is entirely subjective, I give you that, but it makes sense to me so that's how it is.

I'm glad you liked it.

Do another one!

I hope you won't lower the points you get, it's hard enough to get my waifu without taking the super hard choices

>Well-Endowed

>Collar
>Gentle Breathplay
>Pegging
>Dress like a woman - public

Boons:
>I don't want to live on this world anymore: A futuristic version of our world but without war and other scary stuff
>Minor Curse of Chaos, Shapeshifting
>Minor Curse of Chaos, Custom: She's a boy instead
>Different Life. somewhere far away: Level 3. Most rich person in my country

> He wants to the play the "make a psychotic girlfriend" cyoa but doesn't want to pick any psychotic options

Well that's okay. I managed to get it up to four by having the waifu subvert mine, so I can be satisfied with that.
And I suppose if every genitalia option that improves the offspring (stronger, more dexterous, more intelligent etc.) also gave pedigree points, I'd go from barely any to off the chart.

A dozen or more companions is probably more than necessary. If you added three or four female ones that don't have particularly notable drawbacks (like the ones brought up as example above, being manipulative, wanting to kidnap you, being a giant spider that wishes to fill you up with eggs etc.) and have some interesting quirks, that should be enough I think.

So hey, any chance that you might decide to add illustrations to this? It may not be easy to find them for some of the available options, but the become incubus/succubus CYOA had similar ones and it managed to pull it off, so it isn't impossible.

>thanks user, i hope you do, it's always good to see oc
Oh it'll be made. Eventually. Trouble is, it's not at the top of my to-do list, even if it's something I very much so want to write. Meaning I'll start working on it sometime between in two months and in a year.

Had the same situation with my build (posted before):

>Skinny
>Big
>Thicc

>Harmless
>Worshipping
>Delusional

>Insecure
>Optimist
>Tomboy
>Submissive
>Wealthy
>Relaxed
>Innocent
>Neet
>Short
>Foreign

>Great Cook
>Fetish
>Youthful
>Videogames
>Beautiful
>Forever

>Closer
>Decorator

>Miracle

>To Please

So I can second that.

Then take more quirks, you took 2 ffs, and then 6 gifts. What do you expect?

Fag

Nigga I picked a lot of them I just don't want period blood in my food or for my kids to become crazy as well

You're crazy enough to want a yandere, so your kids are doomed either way.

Curvy
Ridiculous
Thicc
This serves 2 purposes. 1: I can tell her those traits make her better than any other girl, supplying a factual base for praise, giving her a medium where others just can't compete 2: It will slow her down a bit.
I'll pick all 3 obsessive yandere types for a net 0 points. Harmless may keep me safe, but I wan't to weigh her down so she can't hurt others.

Insecure, Optimist, Girly Girl, Dominant, Relaxed, Gifted, Innocent, Short, Classical Romantic, Wealthy
Insecure so she'll appreciate praise more. A lot of the others to mitigate the impact of insecuirty on her life & to keep her upbeat.

Together + Forever (-1)
Infinite happy lives.
Closer, Decorator, Consent Not Required, Genetic (4 siblings), True Friends,Connections, Tech Savvy, Drugging, Hers Forever, House Husband (35)
I just took everything I was fine with or liked... That's a lot of points. Her family & friends will really support us.
Going back for more gifts, I'll get everything else that is left except Self Controlled & Perfect Hair (would gone for perfect hair, too, if I could afford it).

Childhood Friend origin
So that her True Friends & siblings will have been shipping since the beginning.

All the dreams are nice, but I'll go with A Family. Gotta keep the yandere genes going, I guess.

It's not gay if I'm a woman, user

Fuck touche

>Illustrations

Probably not, sorry. I have no experience with any of the editors that CYOA authors use, and even if I did I'd probably just sprinkle pictures in as filler, rather than one-per-option.

It would add to the work, to be sure, but I'm not sure I want to turn my attention back to this one at the moment.