Anyone buying ICX is a literal cuck

you are literally paying 15x ICO price on day one. They got 2500 tokens PER ETH. You are paying 1.60$ for each one.

that is 600m market cap right out of the gate. Get fucked.

We get it, you're a dumb Pajeet and went all in the second it was added to binance.

same pajeet fudding every single thread with his broken english means its time to buy :)

>imagine being so butthurt that you have to make a thread about it

I'm not touching it with a 10 foot pole at this price. Even if it keeps going up, I refuse to support some ICO faggot making 1500% on their investment for doing absolutely nothing in one day.

This isn’t the same pajeet from the other thread. This is another one. He types differently.

Already up 60% from swinging it ;)

>I refuse to support some faggot for doing absolutely nothing
Dude, we're punching numbers into a computer and making billions of dollars doing absolutely nothing. Get a fucking grip.

I don't care. I spent all night flaming those fags in the telegram. They aren't getting a dime out of me.

Anyone buying Ethereum is a literal cuck.
You are literally paying 14000x ICO price

FUCKING MOOOOOONING FUCK YES

Can someone clarify what the market cap on this coin is?

400m coin supply x the current price. This is nearly 800mcap after a 36mcap Ico.

Lmao

Fyi bought at 590sats, sold at 920 sat

200m circulating supply, 400M mcap. This is the next ADA you just sold, stay poor faggot

Will have a run the likes of ADA and TRX. This is just how Crypto is. Also its getting listed to OKex tomorrow, is partners with ripple and already has a prototype rolled out in Korea. So actually some substance compared to TRX

This. See you all back at something like 2x-3x. I aint paying 15x for this shitcoin

lets all buy high 16x ico sell low 3x next week.

Daily reminder that mainnet launches this month, ICX officially launches on OKEX tomorrow and it is still yet to hit the big gook exchanges. ICX is only going up from here.

This. Could give a fuck about anything else... Bout to take those profits into NEO

The fact that you post a thread about people warning not to buy into fomo because you might get wrecked shows that are you a shit headed faggot who probably missed out participating into this ico and can't handle it seeing it mooning now.

People like you make me sick, you probably sit in front of your screen one fist up your ass and the other stroking your micropenis watching the graphs in hopes to see big red candles

Binance down get ready for the wojacks

No hold has ever been more comfortable than this.

Also, the company behind ICX owns Coinone. Prepare for korean FOMO