There's no opportunities left. Everything has already mooned

There's no opportunities left. Everything has already mooned

Everything... except the one coin to connect them all...

last chance

NEO is about to explode.

Our savior, the one true /ourcoin/

this aint no moon

so short it

who is gril

ICX you lucky son of a bitch, you have to get in RIGHT NOW

Qtum is going to go 5x at least.

Goin to break down

XDN will easily reach 100 sats

That's 2x if you bought yesterday.

still accumulating, sorry. If my gdax or cryptopia limit get raised I might let you know by tomorrow night. I can withdraw 100 btc from bittrex but I haven't sent anything here yet . . . thats what i get for moving stuff to my own wallet when I should be ....ive said too much already

>tfw you do your research and know a potential contender for top 3 currency coins is on its way

made 40% gains today and thats just riding pumps not even real moon missions, exclusively on Veeky Forumsformation. step ya game up senpai

tfw everything with actually working products or projects that finally release next year will pull off 50x moon missions once more

yes. blocknet will moon hard.

I'm doing you all a favor: Shift, Icon, Skycoin. Pick your poison

Ascending flags are actually bearish and traditionally stronger signals than a simple triangle
Be careful user

Not everything user-kun

whats the bet the chinese government are going to unban soon and a fuckload of chinks already know about it

My coin will

tonydumper.tumblr.com
thank me later faggot

Shit, and I was wondering just last week what happened to you. Might be legit...

REQ is gonna explode soon, just broke $0.30

There's still time to get into Wabi, Horizon state and po.et

BEEETCONNNECCCCTTTT

BICONEEEEEE

The next stage of this game is to short so these bags of shit

I am surprised it took this long for someone to recognize me. Really shows how few people stick around and/or how many new people are here.
I just want them all to get a small comfy holding of LBRYcoin to play with, upload some movies to the app to get paid, and tell all their friends about the free-future of unblockable decentralized content

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CO

wait for the bubble burst. things will reset and you can try again. should be soon now

Explain yourself

You've got a negative attitude. That's what's stopping you. I can help!

Not true OP there's a diamond in the rough somewhere there. Search for Davey Jones treasure!

EOS is the next 5x

I filled my bags with STRAT yesterday. Will I make it?

GTO just released on binance
hasnd been sold ANYWHERE before, its one of their incubator projects or some shit
true ground floor opportunity right here lads
you're welcome

there's nothing wrong with waiting 1-3 years for a moon mission, put that money in and check it every now and then
Just set and forget

>long term investment in shitcoins
kek

After BTC price settles over $20k you will see ETH hit $1k and LTC hit over $500, this will happen in early 2018

except Mooncoin

NEO $120 EOY dumb twat

HSR

Buy SALT or UBIQ, both undervalued to their current devolopment, both great idea's with solid dev teams.

By Christmas you mean

Buy my AirToken bags please.

Metal and ETC didn't moon yet.

Thank me later.

Just wait til FUN explodes.

ICX is the next ADA

>this synchronized spontaneous shilling can't possibly be pajeets

chia?

Being this new

this is a godsend

That's no less true now than it was a year ago. How about you check the prices of literally every coin a year ago and see how that worked out?

And in the darkness bind them

>no less true now
Obviously meant no MORE true now.

samefag

its already 3 bucks user. how high will it go?

I know the feeling OP, I've moved into BTC/ETH and just scouting out ICO's now, I believe I have a reasonable red wojack resistant folio.

Way too many days of green.

VIBE and POStoken

Ripio, Req.

ICX just got dumped. Wait for floor if you are gonna buy

what do you think a good entry point would be?

50% KMD
50% ZEN

Thank me in Q1 2018

I'll be honest I sold at 1350 and it was tanking near 900 before binance went down. No idea what floor will be

I would wait a bit

Nobody ever listens to me when i post about NEM. Go check the charts and tell me i was wrong again.

>huur market cap high coin count

Imagine not having a sense of humor. That must suck.

ETC my boy. Get in now though. I'd say $50 comfortably.

KEK what did I say OP

KMD

blockCAT has a working product and the price never went near it's ATH after it dropped.
I'm not even shilling this, if you look it's never mooned.

ESPEEEERRRSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This so much

There are plenty you just dont know

It's nearly tripled for me in 12 days and nobody talks about it

Set buy orders for Sia now and be prepared to sell over the next couple days

I love you mooncoin

Both will dip first

REQ can still 5x from here. just buy and hold for a year.

You sound like a noballer, get some ByteBALLs