Accidental Magical Girl CYOA

Welcome to the Accidental Magical Girl thread!

Various worlds and multiverses have become connected together via the mysterious Overcity, a sprawling landscape inhabited by monsters and magical beings. Girls and boys endowed with their new supernatural powers can work together solving conflicts that arise!

>This is NOT a greentext adventure style CYOA with one GM and thread posting to dictate the adventure, but rather a hub thread for multiple storycrafters to use.

This thread houses three systems: First, QuasarBlack's CYOA PDFs which may be used as writing prompts. Second, AMGC which expands on the CYOA character creation and provides rules for combat. Finally, the SCS is an alternative to AMGC with a similar purpose. IRC uses mostly AMGC and Discord uses mostly SCS.

Post builds, roleplay, write stuff.

CYOA Stuff:
Writefag Archive: pastebin.com/rSvTGQzP
Magical Girl Images: mega.nz/#F!xINWxCqY!HsVA2LnU9RDMMmZieoqv9w

>Addons to the CYOA, currently only the Patron Module:
pastebin.com/9qFcbzN0

>Mirrors: pastebin.com/teUgkHyS
>Changelog: pastebin.com/nNqnESfz
>Previous Versions: pastebin.com/V2X9itz0

IRC on Rizon:
OOC Chat: #MGCYOA
In Character RP Pub: #TheWand&Circlet
IC Campaigns: #MGChronicle or #MGPnP
IC Shenanigans: #Overcity
IC Cafe: #MGCafe
rizon.net/chat
Linkboard: titanpad.com/RWlqAHmERq

The Discord Server for Roleplaying and Campaigns:
discord.gg/EKU3v

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=xvJyAbps
pastebin.com/ZvxkyAbH
mgcyoa.azurewebsites.net/
titanpad.com/FUjuIO6cfH
pastebin.com/jCStZAqq
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cPxQ4Gc3_MddNiAmJ-KLeP6HeDzl4UIMxT0NyRExYIM/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ugcJa0fs2KkZ-oXy7kexzqAySUzsbUJ42GydS_kV_w/
pastebin.com/ArCvYAPt
pastebin.com/3rwLq8TT
pastebin.com/FJwNH5Fz
pastebin.com/kVJmwcj3
pastebin.com/wTMU8JjX
pastebin.com/pzKwa1kD
pastebin.com/WpKxFQd9
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K_6DplVo1_Kq2orPNUkVEmZb-4edqGBGase2ImIDLQs/edit?usp=sharing
discord.gg/cuRjT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disciplina
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The CYOA's Patron Module, which determines just who bestows your character's magical abilities. But be wary, for not all of these patrons are after your best interests...

This PDF is for AMGC 1.14, one of the two usable PNP systems for playing as a magical girl.
It features 10 additional powers and 20 extra perks, as well as combat actions, point buy, and more. Note that this is NOT the same as the CYOA, and uses its own methods of character generation.

>Character generator for AMGC, made by Doxy using RandomGen by Orteil.
Just one click and your mahou will be finished!
orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=xvJyAbps

>Add-Ons to AMGC Core including the Corruption, Fusion, and Puchuu docs, now in one semi-convenient spot!
pastebin.com/ZvxkyAbH

>Character sharing thing made by emperor_
mgcyoa.azurewebsites.net/

>Spec Trees (spells for all 19 normal Specializations, updated often):
titanpad.com/FUjuIO6cfH

>Magic overhaul by Drakon in progress. Teaser located here: pastebin.com/jCStZAqq

>Google Docs AMGC Character Sheet (made by Torque)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cPxQ4Gc3_MddNiAmJ-KLeP6HeDzl4UIMxT0NyRExYIM/edit?usp=sharing

>AMGC Character Archive:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ugcJa0fs2KkZ-oXy7kexzqAySUzsbUJ42GydS_kV_w/

>Mirrors: pastebin.com/ArCvYAPt
>Changelog: pastebin.com/3rwLq8TT
>Previous Versions: pastebin.com/FJwNH5Fz

The SCS was made as an addon to the CYOA to cover the combat side of roleplaying. It allows players to easily take characters made in the CYOA v1.5 and use them in Quests and long-running campaigns alike. Note that this system DOES require you to have a character made in the CYOA in the OP first.

This PDF covers the core rules of gameplay, as well as the methods of improvement and various spells and items magical girls use.

>Expansions to the SCS can be found in this link
pastebin.com/kVJmwcj3
These expansions include
>Order & Chaos; Friend & Foe (OC&FF): Details on the mechanical workings of Patrons, Dark Magical Girls, Monster Girls (both natural and corrupted), and also includes a bestiary
>Worlds & Wishes (W&W): Details various GM tools and a few player tools, including the function of Mundane weapons, Alternate/Optional Rules, Various tips and tricks for GMing and Roleplaying, as well as Augments for players looking for a little extra power after CharGen. It also includes the conversion process for AMGC characters into the SCS.

>Mirrors: pastebin.com/wTMU8JjX
>Changelog: pastebin.com/pzKwa1kD
>Previous Versions: pastebin.com/WpKxFQd9
>Character Sheet, which includes a Character Generator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K_6DplVo1_Kq2orPNUkVEmZb-4edqGBGase2ImIDLQs/edit?usp=sharing

Rolled 20, 8, 12, 9, 3, 14, 17, 7, 4, 3, 7 = 104 (11d20)

Drakons Magic overhaul teaser should be replaced with Torques.

Rolled 4, 5, 19, 11, 15, 7, 10, 3, 1, 2, 16, 15 = 108 (12d20)

Rolled 19, 1, 4, 13, 5, 12, 3, 5, 19, 2, 9 = 92 (11d20)

Hm, I think I know someone who can GM this for me.

Only if it gets completed

Only if Torque considers it to be enough of a working WIP to put out there.

In either case, unless anybody contests, I would propose that Drakon's magic overhaul gets removed from the OP. He showed up for exactly one day a month or so ago, but there's been no progress reports on his overhaul for almost 6 months.

Honestly, other than saying "these things exist", I would say that it's not a good idea to make mechanical WIPs to be open access in the OP at all, but I can see where it'd be a good idea to have them, so I don't have a problem keeping them around so long as they're actually WORKS in progress and not just something that hasn't been touched in months.

Rolled 20, 12, 12, 16, 20, 16, 18, 8, 11, 18, 19, 8 = 178 (12d20)

I figure more takes on mechanics can't hurt... To a point at least

This desu

If Torque requests that his be added, it should be added, but until he does it'd be a bit rude to just throw it up there before he thinks it's ready. I do think Drakon's should still be there tho, I'm pretty sure he's just busy dodging the party van

Rolled 13, 2, 16, 10, 10, 18, 3, 3, 13, 9, 16, 9 = 122 (12d20)

Time to become a TRAITOR.

More like the real world is burying me in a metric ton of bullshit and it's all I can do to stay alive. I get 2 hours of free time a day between jobs and sleep. I'm making baby steps as I push through what was lost and what I am re-updating. I don't mind if it falls off the OP, I am determined to get this damn thing moving though.

Rolled 19, 18, 10, 6, 2, 18, 17, 3, 8, 16, 5, 15 = 137 (12d20)

Let's try this and see who takes shape.

Well I guess I rolled a dark angel girl. I'll spend my points and do some writefagging tommorow.

Rolled 2, 18, 17, 18, 17, 17, 1, 20, 11, 9, 10, 6 = 146 (12d20)

TRAITOR!

Link is broken for Discord?

Rolled 20, 13, 10, 8, 11, 13, 6, 20, 8, 13, 10, 15 = 147 (12d20)

16, Average, Light, Fists, Uniform, Third Eye, Purification Artifact, Disguise Artifact, Big Backpack, Eternal Style, Awareness, puuchu patron...

So, one thing I find interesting about this roll set is the fairly mundane nature of her perks: Two artifacts, the backpack, and a pair of fairly 'subtle' powers ("A Way out" could be taken instead of Awareness, but Awareness/Third Eye/Light seemed like they would go together). She's also physically among the oldest girls -- I'm feeling a fairly un-magical personality. I mean, she's still a transforming Magical Girl but in the end she's nor particularly whimsical or imaginative compared to her peers in that category. If I were to develop her for an arc, though, maybe that's something that's changing for her, entering fairly dour and disillusioned and slowly growing to appreciate both the wonder of magic and the decency and friendship of the other girls around her.

Rolled 7, 6, 1, 8, 9, 10, 10, 20, 8, 2, 8, 9 = 98 (12d20)

Update! I wanted to get a specialization done so I could focus on balancing MAG, but as I was working on Finesse Melee I realized that I needed to make the attack math more intuitive. So, I rewrote the attack and armor mechanics a bit. That required some reprogramming in my simulator and a lot of rebalancing, but the end result should be easier to understand and use.

TL;DR:
Damage = (Roll1 - Roll2 + BaseDmg - Soak) * DmgMultiplier

If you want to mention my work in the OP, that's fine. If you'd rather hold off, that's okay too. There wouldn't be a link to use though since all my updates have been posted through Veeky Forums.

I do have some opinions on the OP posts:

1. The contrast that green text offers is good for readability, but it should be used for the links rather than the headings. The current method makes the headings harder to read, whereas you don't need to read the text inside urls.

2. Doxy's character generator is cool, but outdated enough that it probably does more harm than good by being there.

3. I don't mind the idea of a "character sharing" webapp like what emperor_ made, but as-is it seems too barebones to be useful for anything.

4. It looks like the AMGC character archive is in someone's trash.

>Damage = (Roll1 - Roll2 + BaseDmg - Soak) * DmgMultiplier
That's moderately complex as far as damage systems go but looks fairly robust.

It's less complex than current AMGC, at least. The important thing is that you can pretty easily do it in your head, whereas with pierce and base soak and the old base damage it gets tough.

No, we just send out necessary links that expire within the day.

Have one today! discord.gg/cuRjT

Rolled 3, 15, 12, 1, 8, 2, 3, 6, 15, 17, 13, 17 = 112 (12d20)

>So, with 3 armor and 2 soak you would be subtracting 2 successes from the first 3 attacks made against you.
- What happens if an attack does not result in enough successes for the full thing to cover it?
- Can you choose not to block an attack with Soak while you still have Armor remaining?

>[FP musings]
- Biggest issue with the system right now is how it penalizes the attacker unless the attacker clearly has the quantity advantage, and even then it's still favoring the defender significantly - because they get to see the result before they choose to spend. The attacker spends without that information to help decide.

>Weapons and Outfits
- Unarmed having a bonus to weaponless techs instead of STR seems better. At least in my head, Unarmed is a lot more of a smart and/or dirty fighting method than Melee - hitting more with tactics than strength, trying to impose disadvantages on the other side, that sort of thing. At the very least, it differentiates between Unarmed and Melee a little.

>Powers and Perks
- How much of an effect will Flight have, especially in relation to the existing abilities for specializations to access flight? (Fire, Air, Gravity come immediately to mind)
- What does it mean for Killing Blow, Focused Assault, Barrage, and Inhuman Traits to be italicized?
- If Allies are meant to be a background option, will there be a cost ala the Reincarnation quirk?
- If Natural Aging is a background option, will it still be meant to have an impact on the reincarnation process, or no? (I assume no.)

>Zones
- I really, really like the figures. The idea of using different zones was solid (wouldn't have suggested it otherwise), but the flaw I came to realize afterwards was how difficult it is to make it feel represented without some kind of shape to visualize. This is a neat and simple sort of way to accomplish that.

>Fear and Sanity
- I personally wouldn't get involved in that because I don't like the idea of a sanity system. Not because I don't want consequences for trauma, because I would rather the consequences manifest in a more organic way, through playing the character and deciding how they would react to it. But, just because it's there doesn't mean it has to be used (as the '(Optional)' tag emphasizes), and I wouldn't object to it being made just because I personally don't like it. Just as long as it's not overly encouraged for GMs to force it on their players, or something.

Overall, I'm really interested. I'm glad to see someone with a real idea of game design is trying. I've tried, but really, I'm not cut out to be a designer. I can poke holes in ideas all day, I love exploring and figuring out systems, but I have trouble coming up with them.

Rolled 19, 16, 12, 8, 10, 11, 16, 14, 4, 14, 9 = 133 (11d20)

Thanks for your response!

>What happens if an attack does not result in enough successes for the full thing to cover it?
Any attack that hits depletes 1 armor, even if it doesn't do enough damage to overcome soak. This means weak attacks can chip away at your armor. The merit of that can go either way, but it makes the math easier.

>Can you choose not to block an attack with Soak while you still have Armor remaining?
Not by default, although this is a mechanic I could see making available in some way. For example, maybe high VIT or high LCK gets access to the option.

>FP comment
Yep. 100% agree.

>Unarmed having a bonus to weaponless techs... seems better
It is cooler thematically, and I agree that unarmed should be about fighting differently and not going for pure damage like melee might. The thing about the strength bonus is that it essentially frees up a stat point that you can spend on something else. Ultimately what I go with will depend somewhat on what balances well.

>How much of an effect will Flight have?
Getting the ability to fly elsewhere is fine, although I would expect it to be much less maneuverable.

>What does it mean for Killing Blow, Focused Assault, Barrage, and Inhuman Traits to be italicized?
The first three are powers that are very much like techniques. I'll either have to make them suitably strong or replace them. Inhuman Traits might go into the Magical Quirks section.

>If Allies are meant to be a background option, will there be a cost ala the Reincarnation quirk?
You won't be entitled to allies' help in the same way you are now. Sort of like patrons, allies are there to hook into your storyline rather than be a combat resource. In fact, to a certain extent patrons imply allies: a Beacon girl would expect occasional support from the Beacon. It also doesn't seem sensible to me that if a Beacon girl gets allies "for free" that an Alone girl has to pay for them. So basically, I'm removing combat allies except in the case where the scene/circumstance would bring you to play multiple characters.

>Natural Aging and Reincarnation.
I would leave that up to the player to decide. They get to craft their own background and circumstances, all of this is just meant to provide a context to work within.

>Zone figures are neat.
Thanks!

Rolled 9, 4, 18, 8, 1, 16, 6, 16, 15, 4, 20 = 117 (11d20)

Rolled 18, 6, 14, 6, 17, 11, 2, 3, 13, 17, 15 = 122 (11d20)

Here I go

Rolled 2, 7, 15, 10, 7, 4, 3, 11, 5, 10, 13 = 87 (11d20)

I'm going to roll a seductive magical girl and you can't stop me!

>4
holy shiT. Ai-n finally quit... hahaha oh wow.

also your system looks good, I hope you finish it soon.

The archive has BEEN in the trash. Someone just finally pointed it out. There are other archives, but for some reason no one is posting them.

>Someone just finally pointed it out.
I pointed it out back when I still went in the IRC, and that's approaching months ago now.

I actually pointed this out when I did the OP rearrangement ages ago. We decided to keep it, much like we decided to keep all of the shit Torque put in HIS trash after he left the last time.

Zene made backups for all of that stuff, but I guess the character database didn't get the link out there. Or maybe Zene didn't back that one in particular up.

In any event, it'll be fixed before the next thread.

Rolled 13, 1, 16, 8, 4, 18, 14, 9, 16, 15, 19, 4 = 137 (12d20)

Time for a breakdown of rolls and some writefagging!

1. (19) 17 Years old, ok guess I'm a magical teen.

2. (18) Overdeveloped, ok so I'm a magical teen who looks like a magical college student.
+1 VIT, STR, OR LCK *

3. (10) Darkness. I'm a dark magical teen, sounds kinda cool actually. And I can see in the dark!
+2 STR OR MAG, +1 VIT and LCK

4. (6) Ranged Weapon. I choose marksman, I'm a dark sniper!
+1 AGI

5. (2) Skimpy. Um, the darkness is all the clothing I need? Not sure how to proceed here, picturing a teen dressed in dark/smoky sexy'no'jutsu. Any thoughts anyone? (And I choose Lucky Charm btw)
+1 AGI

6. (18) Invulnerable. Interesting, kinda not jiving with the theme so far, I think I may change it. Spending a bronze to go down to Regeneration. Can't keep the darkness down!
+1 VIT, -1 Bronze

7. (17) Wings. Cool! I'm a dark angel teen.
+1 AGI

8. (3) Enhanced Weapon. Dono, I think my weapons cool enough. Spending a bronze to lower it to Martial Training. Imma dark angelic warrior.
+1 AGI *, -1 Bronze

9. (8) Get Out Of Jail. Teleporty escape shenanigins. Cannot contain the darkness!!
+1 LCK

10. (16) Familiar. I'm not sure how I'd rp this, I think I'll change it. Spending a Bronze to move it sideways to Sorcery. I cast magic missle 'from' the darkness.
+1 MAG *, -1 Bronze

11. (5) Leitmotif. Also not something that confuses me a bit, lotsa changes in the perks. Spending a Bronze to move it sideways to Gifted (and that's my last bronze). I cast magic missile 'from' the darkness very well.
+1 MAG *, -1 Bronze, last one.

12. (15) Skelton Key. Get into any lock, also cool. No lock holds the dark angel girl!
+1 LCK

That leaves my stats as:
STR: 4/4
AGI: 5/8
VIT: 4/6
MAG: 6/8
LCK: 5/8

I'm thinking I'll spend my silver on boosting stats (maybe AGI, MAG, or LCK), and my gold on two extra perks. What do you guys think? (I've never made a magical girl before, please help)

For AMGC you almost always use any extra coins for stats or a second power.

Two extra perks are fine as well. Heck, even golding for a second weapon is perfectly fine. You don't have to follow the herd.

Rolled 18, 17, 9, 10, 14, 12, 14, 16, 8, 14, 15 = 147 (11d20)

Rolled 14, 19, 17, 4, 7, 2, 19, 1, 11, 2, 6, 14 = 116 (12d20)

Rolled 16, 5, 5, 14, 9, 14, 20, 8, 14, 10, 3, 12 = 130 (12d20)

Rolled 19, 2, 1, 13, 6, 3, 9, 16, 19, 1, 15 = 104 (11d20)

>Avatar
>Power Artifact
reroll

whoops, meant to be 1 die. Oh well, I'll just take the first.

Rolled 16, 3, 4, 5, 1, 13, 10, 16, 8, 3, 9 = 88 (11d20)

Rolled 13 (1d20)

Any robot mahous around?

Meeeee

Why doesn't Awareness give us an extra Luck Point?

Rolled 14, 5, 13, 15, 15, 3, 19, 10, 12, 2, 20 = 128 (11d20)

Rolling. Just how autistic are most of the RPs on the Discord?

Not very.

I mean, depends on your definition of autistic.

What's your criteria for it?

Rolled 14, 2, 2, 8, 14, 14, 10, 1, 20, 6, 13, 2 = 106 (12d20)

Rolled 17, 11, 9, 3, 14, 5, 4, 2, 13, 14, 16, 13 = 121 (12d20)

The RPs themselves aren't all that autistic, but a few of us get autistic about the background info of their characters and the various mechanics.

Rolled 2, 9, 6, 19, 12, 3, 1, 17, 8, 10, 11, 6 = 104 (12d20)

Rolled 14, 17, 14, 1, 14, 11, 18, 15, 3, 11, 6, 13 = 137 (12d20)

Overdeveloped: +1 Luck
Empathic: +2 Luck, +1 Strength, +1 Magic
Melee, +1 Strength, +1 Vit, Aerodynamic Sword
Uniform, +1 Vit, Determination
Power of Friendship, +1 Luck
Purification Artifact, +1 Magic
Monstrous Metamorphosis, +1 Strength
Fated, +1 Luck
Gifted (changed from Big Backpack), +1 Strength
Fortunate, +1 Luck
Mirror Move

Strength: 7+Coins=16
Agility: 4
Vitality: 5
Magic: 6
Luck: 10+Coins=14

Spending my gold on Strength, two silvers on Strength, one silver to change Big Backpack perk to Gifted and my bronzes on Luck boosts. So in concept I have one extremely lucky girl who's all about making friends and solving things with an appeal to their emotions ... and when that fails, well, that strength isn't just for show. Just don't get her *too* angry and everything will be fine.
I shall name her ... Ami, the Bright Guardian.

People wanting to fuck the lolis. Excessive /pol/ or tumblr. Those Guys.

The first is secretive, but they exist. I'm not sure about the second, and the third varies somewhat person to person.

Mine was dead on arrival, except they didn't arrive at all.

I was dedicated to being the Team Dad, Father Figure, and The Teacher. That goal was smashed quite some time ago though.

*slightly secretive

Rolled 9, 8, 1, 19, 4, 6, 14, 1, 1, 6, 16, 17 = 102 (12d20)

Rolled 12, 18, 1, 18, 10, 18, 17, 6, 7, 8, 2, 11 = 128 (12d20)

Body: (18) Overdeveloped (+1 STR)

Specialization: (1) Oddball (+2 STR, +1 VIT, +1 AGI)
>Muscle Mahou
>STR buffs, adding STR bonuses, Super Mahoujin

Weapon: (18) Unarmed (+2 STR)
>Bullet Punch

Outfit: (10) Elaborate (+1 MAG) (Bronzed to Uniform(+1 VIT))
>Bancho gakuran
>Reinforced

Power: (18) Invulnerable (+1 VIT)

T1 Perk: (17) Wings (+1 AGI)
T1 Perk: (6) Flexibility (+1 AGI)

T2 Perk: (7) Environmental Sealing (+1 VIT)
T2 Perk: (8) Get Out of Jail (+1 LCK) (Bronzed to Big Damn Hero (+1 LCK))

T3 Perk: (2) Memory Link (+1 MAG)
T3 Perk: (11) Watcher (+1 MAG)

Bronze 1: Set Age to 16
Bronze 2: Shift Outfit from Elaborate to Uniform
Bronze 3: Shift "Get Out of Jail" to "Big Damn Hero"
Bronze 4: +1 LCK

Silver 1: +1 MAG, +1 VIT
Silver 2: +2 STR
Silver 3: +1 STR, +1 AGI

Gold: 2 Perks
Monstrous Metamorphosis (+1 STR) (Legendary Super Mahoujin)
>Broly counts as "monsterous"
Awareness (+1 AGI)

Patron (necessitated by Watcher, chosen): Diety
Disciplina
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disciplina
Benefits: Clergy, Paragon, Physical Prowess, Divine Competence, Blessing (+2 STR, +1 AGI, +1 VIT)
Drawbacks: Rites, Arrogance, Empty Pockets, Big Brother

Stats:
STR: 4 + 11 = 15
AGI: 4 + 6 = 10
VIT: 4 + 6 = 10
MAG: 4 + 3 = 7
LCK: 4 + 2 = 6

An older, muscular girl who fancies herself an "older sister" who must guide others in the needed drive and discipline to defeat monsters.
Her patron requires few, but strict, precepts be adhered to.
1) Minimum daily time spent strength training, meditating, and studying. The girl follows the physical aspects without issue, but has some trouble maintaining focus when doing schoolwork.
2) Do not waste money or effort. If possible, she is to diffuse a situation before resorting to physical violence or bring an authority who is able to resolve the situation. When in battle, the girl can become angered and lose her self-control or become caught up in the battle and expend excess energy, which must then be justified as "necessary to survive" or "valuable training experience" to avoid the wrath of her patron.
3) Honor all commitments. This includes maintaining school attendance unless it is actually impossible (injury, illness, duty elsewhere).
4) Fidelity to allies. If a retreat is necessary, the girl shall not leave until she is the last one engaged in battle. Betrayal is never acceptable, and aid shall be provided to any friend who asks as soon as possible.

Spreading her patron's influence is achieved by example, inspiring others to become more disciplined, and attaining a degree of leadership to assign chores to others (thus forcing discipline upon them).

Her odd specialization takes advantage of her extreme physique to either enhance her muscles further, or lend her muscle power to aid in other actions.
She seeks a gym, dojo, or training grounds to bestow a Blessing on, so that any who visit may be more determined in adhering to a work-out schedule and seek greater gains.
She does not follow any particular school of martial arts, but incorporates efficient moves (and some flashy moves) she learns from instructors, movies, and MMA fights.

How's that poorly-written wall of text?

Ehhh...

SCS supports powergaming, Zene powergames to help Maid, >/pol/ in my Disco, and I'm pretty sure not enough people want to fuck the loli to matter.

OK, time to finish up!
I decided to spend my gold on two perks, the first:
Awareness. Not alot gets past the angel girl.
+1 AGI
Incognito. Like to keep things on the dl while watching stuff.
+1 AGI

And for the silver, I think I'll just dump all three into AGI. I'm not 100 on the system, but a sinuous dark angel girl seems fun.
+6 AGI, -3 Silver

That brings final stats to:
STR: 4/4
AGI: 5/16
VIT: 4/6
MAG: 6/8
LCK: 5/8

So looking at all of this I realize the whole dark angel girl comes across as a bit dark, but I think the point of this whole thing is to make it light and fun. I think to combat this I would play this as a whispy shadowy spy, who uses mobility and sniping in combat, but is a goof and a prankster out of it. I'm thinking something Fred/George Weasleyish. What do you guys think? Would you game with her?

8/10 would spar with.

Very nice. The three of us all made magical teens. Would game with you both.

Does anyone do play by post for this?

The Discord has been trying to get RP by post going, but the interest has been fairly low. Most people just do writefaggotry in the thread.

I'm half-tempted to peg you as Angelanon, but there's no way you could be her.