Character Art Thread

I can't think of any character concepts edition
Post character art, whatever kind ya want
Requesting heavily armored female battlemage/spellswords, knights and fighters acceptable

Anyone got something like this sans hood?

Don't have any rough/tough guy ranger types without hoods, tons with hoods though.
Does this work? You might want to look for some Aragorn or Geralt art, that might help a bit.

So, Dark Heresy game coming up soon, and I've suddenly been faced with the fact I have no images whatsoever for Imperial civilians on a hive world.

Requesting assistance.

Yeah, I was mostly looking for the guy who managed to SURVIVE his adventuring career, but with the appropriate marks. I've got a little collection of htat sort of thing, but I'm always hunting more.

Requesting thieves.

Requesting characters trying to survive a zombie apocalypse

I need knights in gold armor. If you can find a young one with blonde hair, that would be a great bonus.

posting what I have so far.

I'm pretty sure none of these are what you want, but it's the best I can give

Would anyone happen to have any sort of Giant/Troll type of character, with some form of obvious bone spikes/spurs/blades growing off of them? I can dump a bit of masked character art in return, or scavenge around my folders for other stuff.

Closeish on concept, but this one would be for a Shadowrun game so something that's got clothes would fit a bit easier

Sorry, can't find anything for that.

I NEED ADVENTURE READY ALCHEMISTS or people that could pass as alchemist. Or even just not sneaky rogues.
PRETTY PLEASE.

I'm in need of a low fantasy male surgeon/physician.

I need pictures of cute female wizards/sorcerers/arcanists/ect.

I gotchu senpai, and if anyone is willing to take my request while I fulfill this one, I'd really really REALLY like some artwork of a male archer - preferably something raven or crow-themed, to the point that it's not necessary to show the bow as long as the artwork *looks* like a man that's a woodsman.

Here's another one, a bit on the "sweet yet sexy" side.

Aaaaand here's one more!

Thanks senpai

>Sweet yet sexy

HER TITS ARE FUCKING OUT MATE. Like holy god! Need like an extra ration per day just to maintain those non-sagging 40FF Tits!

Hey hey, if you were a witch with body sculpting magic, wouldn't that be one of the first things you'd alter?

Nah, I'd fucking murder people with Magic. Like god damn Carrying those is hell.

Requesting cyber samurai art in a similar vein as this one.

I always dig designs like this, but I also wonder - what does the wrist monitor do?

Like, suppose you're an agent in real life with that monitor. What does it show on it?

Assume:
>no super magic hacker powers
>text or basic visuals only

It's a gameboy.

Requesting creepy (or not, anything will do) businessmen/women, please.

Like this?

Anyone got any militant alchemists types? Preferably with some kind of chemical thrower?

Only one I got, sorry.

Requesting fully armored great weapon fighters and orc/half-orc barbarians.

I need a cute cancer mage stat.

Fuck you Veeky Forums it's not a duplicate

I can't unsee him wearing metal flippers

If anyone has something with bone spurs/blades/spikes, that looks semi-monstrous but still noticeably humanish, preferably with clothes to some degree, that'd be great. It's for a mutated Shadowrun Troll.

Communications (video and text based), probably. That's what its purpose was in Elysium if I remember right, it was used to transmit sortie orders (Picture in question was Elysium concept art in case you didn't know).

Totem spirit warrior guy

Could someone please give me some art to get inspired with for my Bloodhunter. For whose don't know it's the Matthew Mercer's Homebrew of the conversion of a Witcher in D&D without getting a copyright strike by Sapkowski.

I use the following for my own ranger/rogue archer

Got any characters wearing gambeson?

Requesting men that look like they work in a cubicle/office.

No one?

Can you explain a bit further? Or do witch hunters work?

Eh warhammer Witch Hunters aren't really what i ahd in mine, more something like a witcher or a swordsman that has potions and alchemist's features.

>something like a witcher
Why not use Witcher art then? There are Witchers other than Geralt

I know, i actually read all the books and stuff, it's just that the Bloodhunter is a tribute to it, not a complete copy, but thx for the tip anyway.