Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u8qgehH3kEQ
youtu.be/I_8ZH1Ggjk0
liveleak.com/view?i=e27_1327440153
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pincers.

take away the knockdown loop
HDR was the best iteration and Ultra is a mistake

Every claw can be enchanted with a different effect that all affect the target simultaneously.

Retractable claws.

I WANT TO SQUEEZE THAT

>Canadian lynx
>Hitlertrips

Today was a good day

Let them use all kinds of qi powers and acrobatics so they're actually cool.

I want middle blonde to suck my cock then gently graze my balls with those knives.

short nails, but sharp as fuck

Depends entirely on the setting and the nature of the claws, honestly.

I don't consider Power-Claws/Lightning-Claws in Warhammer 40k stupid, or retractable mono-claws, and shit like that. It works in it's context.

The same goes for certain races in certain fantasy settings. There's a lot of ways this can work, honestly.

It's only really stupid if it's like catwoman or some shit like that in a "real world" setting.

>It's another "fetish of the week" show disguised as children's television
They can't keep getting away with this!

It's a fairly old show. I used to watch it sometimes as a kid.

You too? How much did you realize got past your radar once you saw the /co/ threads?

You underestimate their power.

>Magic Realm: The Animated Series

I prefer The Clamps

I was 13 when I watched it. I knew what it was.... cat clover and some of the extras in that island episode... also the implication of live flaying on the non sexy side of things
>genuine lawer

Scaling damage. Treated as magic to overcome damage resistance. Every single attack has poison, and the effects will stack.

Seriously what's the name of this show? Image search failed me.

That would just make them more retarded

Totally Spies. I don't think there's ever been a more fetish-saturated kids' show. I realised this full well even as an actual kid, so bad it was.

Duh, so it's that show. Never watched that because I was already too old when it was broadcasted. Pretty surprised to learn it's full of fetish stuff since I don't remember it being very popular with older audience.

>watched this show weekly as a kit
>never picked up onanything dirty
autism is a hellva drug

It was French.
That ought to say everything.

>Implying the fetish part existed for the audience and not the people who made it
It's like you don't understand from where magical realm coms from.

Different user than the previous one and I was fucking 13 when it started running. And I still instantly knew what it is, that's how blatant it was, to the point of eventually turning me off completely, because how many times you can endure someone's else weird fetishes?

Depends on why you think they're stupid.

If it's because they're impractical, you can either make them retracable like says or restrict them to clawed gloves and the like.

If it's because natural weapons are often shit, just make it so they're enchantable like regular weapons, without forcing the player to give up a different slot like gloves or rings for them.

It's not that it was outright dirty since most of it was just presented as-is with very little openly sexual content. But almost every episode contained hints of weird fetishes like furry, rapid weight gain, muscle inflation, bondage, hypnotism, etc.

Looking at still images it would seem that it's actually on same level or even more hardcore than some of most fetishy children's animes, yet this is actually US made show.

I need to watch this. What the fuck.

>this is actually US made show
Well it's French/Canadian/US, not just US.

I remember an episode where they fought in the mud, an episode where they went barefoot and an episode where they turned into giantesses. I'm not making it up.

>french
well then

Yeah it has a lot of stuff like that. What I'm saying is that they don't make it a sex thing. There's rarely anyone mentioning that it might be attractive or getting excited by it. It's just like, oh no some weird experiment made the villainess giant and now I gotta become giant as well so I can wrestle her. Or, oh no this evil scientist made super addictive cookies and now I can't stop eating them until I'm a barely mobile blob. It's just in-show logic. The fetish factor is undeniably present, but if you're a kid and you're not aware these fetishes exist, it's easy to miss that it could be sexual.

This sort of stuff is relatively common in children's shows, but usually it's innocent or seems to be innocent. In case of this show it would seem to deliberate considering that it's drawn and directed very sexually. Also, many of the fetish situations it has are so bizarre they simply can't be accidental.

>Khajit did nothing wrong

HOLY shit. I watched every episode as a kid and I never realized it was perverted until now. I wish to be innocent again!

It kind of feels like they were playing some kind of game of pulling random fetishes out of a hat and making an episode based on it. There's too many different ones for it to be a coincidence. Just be glad they stopped before getting to vore or futa.

It's kind of moot to argue that the fetishes weren't shown in a sexual way when the show was about hot girls in latex to begin with.

But bodysuits are an acceptable fetish and a cliche that's allowed in kids' stuff. Don't forget superhero stuff, especially things like Catwoman etc. It's kinda like bondage which is also acceptable for kids.

Thing is that this show goes far beyond those.

I love this shit

Fuck Sam
Marry Clover
Kill Alex.

Plebeian taste

If the claw is attached to them, they better be like 90% cat/animal.

Otherwise, it's weebuu trash.

Skinny dudes in impractical clothing waggling fingers to make stuff explode and fly is weaboo trash.

What isn't weeaboo trash, really.

If it works, it ain't stupid.

Cop shows.

>what is You're Under Arrest

Seeing how most of the R34Stuff mainly comes from alex

>Loving the bane of good man: Redheads

Such a Cuck Taste user.

i bet your Name is also AL Bundy

Not quite, it is French-Canadian, them filthy Quebecois made it. It actually premiered in the US first.

What was the point of Alex? Sam was the book smart one and Clover had her autistic knowledge of everything pop culture, but what did Alex bring to the spy table? Do they need a clumsy and stupid one?

Literally nothing. Alexfags are hitler incarnate.

She was sporty. Clover was the useless one if anything.

>using flash photography in a gallery that specifically says don't
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

She was the sporty fanservice, in fact most of the almost nude fanservice comes from her.

>How do you make claw-users less stupid?
Just have them use practical (allowing for Wuxia tier breaks from reality) claw like weapons.

Good:
Short wrist or armed mounted push dagger(s)
Very short (or short and retractable) nails (assuming magic or other super human powers)
Spikes on the outside of gloves or gauntlets

Bad:
Nails so long that they scream "Please dislocate my finger!", see OP picture.

It was a pretty good show.

>the Sandcrawler with open legs

>Just be glad they stopped before getting to vore
Don't worry, we had a different children's cartoon show to thank for that.

>Magic School Bus
>fetish show
I recommend that you take an extended break from Veeky Forums.

It was just a joke about vore. Which I really think isn't at all a stretch, even though yes the show is not at all fetish.

>Not wanting to be educated by a MILF like Miss. Frizzle

i miss then DrawnHentai used to do Totally Spies and martin Mystery R34 draw and animated faggotry

now he does only weaboo shit like bleach

Don't even the weebs hate Bleach?

>Hates everything Unless its the whore trio of Halibel, Yoruichi aprentice and Rangiku

That's a good question. What is You're Under Arrest?

im sorry you had to find out this way anonymous

I eat fish semen every day, it's extremely delicious. Fuck the haters.

We also eat the eggs on sushi

Animu cop show.

I saw like 3 episodes, it was actually pretty ok. I'm pretty sure it was made for girls but w/e.

I'm talking about actual cop shows. Like NCIS, CSI, Bones, etc.

Those are all terrible.

>I'm talking about actual cop shows. Like NCIS, CSI, Bones, etc.
I don't like anime, but I would rather watch Why Can't My Flat Chest Hold All These Magical Powers than any of the shows you listed.

Says the person who reccomended a obscure fem-cop anime.

Attach the claws to their genitals, doooiiii

>Why Can't My Flat Chest Hold All These Magical Powers

That sounds like the best thing ever.

True Detective is horrible?..

Well, to be honest I've heard even more stupid delusional statements from weebs.

Headbands of Intellect, presumably.

Who you callin' stupid bub?

>NCIS
youtu.be/u8qgehH3kEQ

>CSI
youtu.be/I_8ZH1Ggjk0

>Bones
liveleak.com/view?i=e27_1327440153

90% or American "cop shows" are complete trash, not worth watching. I mean, anime is also almost entirely shit, but both are really terrible.

>names garbage shows like CSI and Bones
>"oh wow so you think True Detective is garbage then"

How are the shows you mentioned even fucking comparable to True Detective

>"Why don't you watch quality American sci-fi movies like Battlefield Earth and Transmorphers?"
>"Those are horrible"
>"What, are you saying that Alien and Blade Runner suck? Must be a weeb!"
This is you.

The retard who asks "what are police shows" gets a retarded answer. All is justified.

>I think other people are retarded and incapable of clear conversation, so to remedy this I'll be retarded and unclear in return
>Surely I have the high ground

There's a fanmade trpg for it too

>The Setup
>The Fall
>The Comeback

Okay, this seems kinda neat from a design perspective.

Yeah, and the way Plot Points work encourages PCs to accept some losses while empowering them later on. The brainwashed option is especially neat since you can help generate more points by giving the rest of your team a hard time too.