How do I stop checking my portfollio every 3 fucking minutes??

How do I stop checking my portfollio every 3 fucking minutes??

incur a huge loss and baghold

cash out

That's impossible

Delete the app off your phone, set 2FA for checking it through a browser.

You know that's not possible

Stop giving a fuck

Why would you accompany this post with ETH, it's the most stable crypto in the game. If you're mostly in on it you shouldn't feel the urge to check your portfolio every 3 minutes full stop.

suicide

ETH is boring to watch. It's so slow.

This is a good qu still desu. Kind of curious about it myself now that I’m in crypto and on the precipice of telling my wagecucking job to kill themsleves.

>doubled last week
>will double by NYE

do something else?
when football is on I hardly check my portfolio

POO

Consolidate into steady top 20 cryptos that will only increase over time, just hold Eth, Btc and Monero and get a hobby

Wrong.

You can't... Crypto is a mental disorder created by Jews to make y0u go crazy

this is legitimate advice, but for the risk-takers out there I'd like to suggest small holdings (5%) in projects you like. for example, siacoin and iota have netted unexpectedly large returns in a short period, although many would criticize the devs and their projects.

IOTA isn't a small project anymore and will explode again.

SIA on the other hand is garbage which gets pumped by stupid money because of its seemingly low price.

Come to the realization that no matter how much money you have, you won't be happy until you sort yourself out.

Why are you not watching you money every waking hour? Are you actively trying to go broke?

still, it has doubled in BTC value since march and the devs have been persistent in their work. It may be shit in the end, but getting in at the bottom of a small, slow coin has been my comfiest hold so far.

Be here with the biz bros
Honestly the memes help take your mind off your own shitcoins