/r9k/ here, would Veeky Forums be a dear and help a brother get into crypto?

/r9k/ here, would Veeky Forums be a dear and help a brother get into crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buy bancor, hodl till 2020, be rich

DYOR

No kill yourself.

coinbase.com

Shouldn't you be mad at women and shooting innocent people or some shit?

Buy LINK

soyboy pls go

Fuck off normalfag go back to your literal 50% female board

>/r9k/ here,
No.
Get your shit in order first until you can start with something new.

pls no bully
Soyboy needs some guidance

Actually? Wow.

here you go laddie
don't listen to the mean folks dear, they're linkies.

Yeah best advice. You're too emotional for this game bitch boy. You'll lose 5 bucks and want to kill yourself and others

I was just kidding man... How much moolah you looking to invest?

What's your budget? You're kinda late.

buy eth, HOLD, be rich in 100+ years

pretty much... flippening will onlly be a meme for so long

it's still good while the normies keep filling in. which will be good for a while

buy eth on gdax , move said eth to binance, trade eth all in req,

I'm trying to do something productive, I'm a NEET and literally do jack all fuckin' day. Might as well try this
I have 18k saved up from when I used to wagecuck. I'm not too late am I?

>18k
If you're very lucky, you might be able to turn that into 20k. Most likely you will lose it.

Dude yes 18k is great.

I'll give you some real bare basic shit.

First thing you need to do is start verifying accounts, this may take a while.
Get on Coinbase and set up an account. Link your bank. Verify yourself to increase the transfer allowance.
As you're doing this, also set up an account on Binance and see if Bittrex is accepting accounts yet. If not no worries Binance is fine.

If anything is taking a while to verify, read up on blockchain. Watch a video or too. Understand how important it is.
Now read up on bitcoin and what made it ingenious. Or watch a video about it. Understand what gives it "value."
Also understand it's weaknesses.

Now you have to buy either BTC, ETH, LTC through Coinbase. I'd go with ETH, it seems to be less volatile than BTC and trading on other exchanges is easier with it.

Go to Binance and invest in some altcoins. Research. Using your knowledge of blockchains and cryptocurrency, understand what coins have utility and future potential. Look for things it does to address weaknesses Bitcoin has. Then diversify. Or go all in on some shit and pray it moons. Up to you.

I just realized I gave you short term shit. If you want, you could just put your 18k in bitcoin and forget about it. Just wait a few months or year and come back to profit

If he is typical r9k he should go long term. Way less stress. I wouldn't screw with bitcoin though. Probably would go litecoin and eth

This is your best advice OP.
Also, make sure you understand the differences between BTC and BCH very closely.

do not buy in until after the major correction bitcoins bull run stops 1/1/18. When everything has crashed split your money into the top ten market cap coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

then never sell

>I'm trying to do something productive, I'm a NEET and literally do jack all fuckin' day. Might as well try this
Yeah, you might as well, but you might as even weller try to get your shit in order.
Making money is all fine and nice, but if you don't get off r9k you'll just be richer wehn you finally KYS.
Leave your house, find a job, find friends…
Everything is more important for you than crypto.

newfag here
Do you recommend I buy a couple hundred worth of LTC and hold until 2019?

same predicament as you. Honestly unless you investing more than 10k on the big 3 don't bother.
couple 100s will only get you a couple 10s and you never know if ltc will grow or free fall.

I've got high hopes for LTC and Qtum, but at the end of the day a couple hundred isn't that much to be afraid of risking. We may as well get in on it while it's low.

Oh yeah for sure and it's better now than never. Just gains will be small overall since starting with lower capital

Yeah for sure, but we all have to start somewhere, especially if you want that experience.

>buy btc or eth on coinbase
>send to binance and trade for link
>store link on myetherwallet + ledger nano s
>wait a few years
you're welcome faggot