Tfw it hits you that you were born a first world country white male just in time to effortlessly become a...

>tfw it hits you that you were born a first world country white male just in time to effortlessly become a multimillionaire and lose yourself in virtual reality
Holy fuck Veeky Forums we got absurdly lucky. I can't believe some of you are actually depressed

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/crux/2013/07/23/how-adding-iodine-to-salt-boosted-americans-iq/
youtube.com/watch?v=nEUDxGMsK8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nutritional deficiencies can make you depressed no matter what. Most people are deficient in Vit D, Magnesium, Iodine, Potassium and Omega 3s for example, is why so much depression in our society. Also the debt-based monetary system, but you're right, us coiners are finally free of that last part.

>tfw you were born a first world country poorfag NEET just in time to effortlessly get enough money for a dirt bike and nothing else
I'm depressed because I'm not going to fucking make it

IDK man, I think a gf would help more than eating more bananas.

See some post on memebook about how sand nigger and Africans can’t buy crypto because the major exchanges won’t accept their ID’s. I keked so hard. Truly is the best time to be a white or Asian male right now.

Very good points desu. Couldn’t agree more.

Women are great until you realise that most of them are fucked up

You have no idea what you're talking about

A banana will never make you cry

>tfw will become a millionaire in 1-2 years if gains continue

Insanely lucky indeed. Who knew being a dirty NEETfag and getting cheap BTC could change your life. The only thing left is to kike the kikes so we can take back our countries. It seems they have caught on and are trying to buy in but all they are doing is making the nationalist NEETs rich, most of which hate kikes.

i am from india and i will fucking fuck your white women when i a millionair and then poo not in the toilet thank you sirs

soft water and crime rates correlation

^lack of trace minerals cause peoples to go crazy

mag deficiency is the most common deficiency

>soft water and crime rates correlation
Niggawhat
Detroit has the same water supply with a black population as it did when it was a white city, soooooooo where are you getting this? Sounds like more bullshit to avoid having to confront the reality that niggers gonna nig.

dude, your a poor fag because you spend your gains on a dirt instead of reinvesting your gains you fucking dipshit....

So they're human. I'm fucked up too.

Is it alright to just walk up to girls in a café or shop and ask them if they're single and wanna date?

>/x/

It really depends on how ugly you are. Though If you talk about BTC they will probably gobble your cock in public.

Shit I'ven't got any confidence, I guess I'l try to look my best. Concerning that vile BTC remark I hope and will in ignorance remain confident that it isn't true.

Man, you guys need to get off Veeky Forums! It just feels weird when I read these threads where guys treat women like aliens. How little contact have you had??

Hell yeah it's alright to walk up to a woman in a cafe. You just need to get the hang of reading body language. If she looks uncomfortable or like she doesn't want to talk to you, smile, find some appropriate way to say bye and leave.

If she DOES want to talk then try to keep things light-hearted and make her laugh where you can. Unless she gets really into the conversation then try to keep it brief and end it on a good note. You can ask if she wants to meet up again. DON'T ask her "are you single and wanna date?" That's pressure. She doesn't even know you!

If she liked the impression you gave her and wants to hang out again, that's enough. Asking her out will convey your interest and prevents a knee-jerk rejection from putting her on the spot.

It's not that hard. Just practise a few times assuming you'll make mistakes until you get the hang of it. I still remember hitting on a girl for the first time at uni and being shocked when she didn't immediately shrug me off. She wasn't interested, but she genuinely enjoyed talking to me.

Just make sure you pay attention to your hair, your hygiene and the way you dress. If you don't then don't expect to get anywhere. There's a reason why virtually every neckbeard is terminally single.

>It really depends on how ugly you are.
Wrong, unless he's seriously under average, confidence is all that matters. (unless you aim for very superficial girls)

>Shit I'ven't got any confidence, I guess I'l try to look my best.
Do both. For confidence watch channels such as RSDfreetour and other RSD guys (Max/Julien/Tyler-Owen, the last one mostly posts on RSDfreetour tho), they're great and their teaching go beyong pickup.

trufax. thanks mang, I needed the reminder

>Vit D
>Omega 3
so lowtest faggots are depressed then. Eat scrambled eggs and tuna, dumb niggers

PS : I won't deny appearances play a role, of course. So be confident AND work on yourself of course. Exercise/drinks lots of water/cut most junk food, work on your appearance to be clean or own a specific style, etc.

This all seems hard. I'll just keep watching anime. Might consider considering this again closer to when I'm 30, I've heard loneliness is on the rise, bound to come a matchmaking app for us degenerate people soon.

GOTTA WAIT 2 WEEKS BEFORE I GET MY MONEY!!!! WILL IT BE TOO LATE

@OP: The saddest thing about this thread is that the only white males I've ever met who actually brag about being white males are the ones who have absolutely nothing else going for them. They have no redeeming qualities of their own, so the only way they can make themselves feel superior is to cling desperately to the stereotype.

The truth is always grating to the ears, but if you're some pasty, basement-dwelling social outcast then I'm afraid to say that being a white male means nothing. Even having lots of BTC won't improve your life. Sure, you can buy hookers, but you'll still lose out to that physically fit black guy who's GF is begging for it because she genuinely wants it.

In future, please brag about something that will make people respect and not disdain you.

>>qTDpNUgf

No problem :)

>mfw im on welfare and managed to save 4000€
>mfw those 4000€ are now 50 000€

Why don't you give people (You)?

wew the salt is unreal

>everyone who doesnt like me is actually jealous
kek this fucking mindset
get real nigger

isn't detroit's drinkable at all? i heard many detroiters buy their water in plastic bottles (plastic contamination kills us).

How do I find out if I have any of these deficiencies?

I believe that the most common cause of depression is lack of struggle in real life. It is like a bad movie without a plot.

Struggle is what makes you be alive.

The thought of a (white) pregnant women with an iodine deficiency is depressing. one little mistake like that and the child's potential is ruined,

blogs.discovermagazine.com/crux/2013/07/23/how-adding-iodine-to-salt-boosted-americans-iq/

None of that is paranormal or a conspiracy you fucking retard, its literal truth

add jalapenos and onions. man, i love my green salad with thuna, onions, jalapenos and fresh garlic. of course the smell is unbelievable and makes the ladies cry, so you have to eat tactically.

The normies have arrived

Nigger the West will collapse in 20 years.

if that shit helps youre not depressed youre maybe in a bad mood
true depression can only be treated with therapy and anti depressants

the root cause for depression is not lack of money or video games. Those are truly lucky who born in a loving home and community.

I'm struggling with medical conditions in real life. I'm incredibly depressed over them. It's the people without struggles that are happy and carefree.

>anti depressants
ketamine>all else

Is this a meme or are people really so stupid? I am listed on numerous exchanges and none of them has my id.

>It just feels weird when I read these threads where guys treat women like aliens
Where do you think you are exactly?

You're right!

But it's not /struggle/, it's challenges and achievements. Without a challenge, you can't take pride from achieving things, but you need that personal and/or public pride to feel a sense of fulfilment.

Just look at games or sports... why would people go out of their way to make arbitrary challenges for themselves? Because of the happiness and fulfilment that comes from overcoming those challenges.

im taking mirtazapine 30mg and it turned my life around
it does feel as though im in a parallel universe but i dont even fucking care thats just side effects

I dont have a left hand so those who do must be really happy!! KEK

potassium deficiency is almost non existent n today world...more like sodium chloride deficiency because they change or mix salt to potassium chloride to kill you

Unless you're allergic.

If you have a lot of money in crypto you need an ID on exchanges. If you're a poorfag and don't even have 1 BTC you're fine. A lot put limits on what you can withdraw though.

>be a dumb nigger
>can't take a decent picture of your ID, because your phone is 20 years old and has a semen encrusted lens
>ID picture automatically rejected by exchange because it's unable to process it
>"you fucking see this shit? crypto is run by white boys, it's all fucking racist shit"

>money
>status
>confidence
>looks
in that order. We're lucky we're men, because the most important things are fixable.
You you're born as an ugly woman you're fucked for life.

are they seriously argueing crypto is racist white supremacy?
id say crypto is dominated by asians

Does not having a left hand make you unable to live a happy life? No, that's not a real struggle. Try living with a condition that makes people avoid you like the plague, forcing you to live in complete isolation

it honestly feels like we are living in a cyberpunk scifi world

this shit is insane

privilege tier: whites>asians>blacks
as you can see blacks will always be the victims, so in that situation asians are basically the same as whites. only when blacks are out of the picture asians may start complaining about having less privilege than whites.
learn some libtard logic, you fucking shitlord fascist white male.

just imagine what the world will look like when youre 70
if we dont blow ourselves up by then it will be surreal

Most men are fucked up too

You have to learn to accept people for who they are

It's a cyberpunk world without all of the cool cities and permanent rain
Which is just depressing

could use a bit more neon youre right

move to glorious Nippon and you can live the cyberpunk life trading cryptos

I live in a white city north of detroit where there are no nig nogs. even i only drink water from bottles.

gotta move to asia
youtube.com/watch?v=nEUDxGMsK8A

> implying Veeky Forums is a burger board
> meanwhile im working in mother Russia for $300 a month
> Putin just claimed on TV that his politics has succeeded and we should reelect him
> tfw you look out the window and realise this wreck of a country is the Russia our govmt wanted it to be
I wish I had money to invest in crypto. Instead, I daytrade with bread crumbles like a madman for $10-20 worth of coins a day

Don't forget chronic masturbation causes depression, and we all do that.

Lucky you, before Putin you'd only make $150. He basically doubled your stack ruski bro. Be humble and invest those extra pennies

What if I threw a frozen banana at your face?

Perhaps, but op surely implied all the biz is first world citizens

We're all gonna make it brah. Stay strong comrade.

ikr, trump timeline is the best timeline.
can't be happier

>link holder

im not gonna make it boys, dont know if i can hold out for much longer. lifes not been too good this year, i've worked as hard as i can but it's just not made things better. its been a fun ride with you lads. i think a lot of you are truly going to make it