Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1348: Safety Dance Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs
youtube.com/watch?v=Y414Q7vVgYU
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9Ce3uKpuJ0pWTU1Nk5aZFVzTXc
youtube.com/watch?v=0tBZFQf--50
youtube.com/watch?v=ca3qvbdFSZk
youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8
youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4
youtu.be/VwDzLYyyE6A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mandatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs

youtube.com/watch?v=Y414Q7vVgYU

So how about them Link Summons?

So what'd you jumpers do in dark souls?

Six coming in with the true version here.

I F̵͘͢͜͝E͘Ą̴͞S̷̡̡͘Ţ͘͝Ȩ̢D̸̨̛̛

Planning on just letting the flame die so the cycle can continue.

>how that arc in the series starts
I thought things would have happened any way because the Doctor that was in Shield Lockdown all those years was released and on 'Compassionate release' by Pierce before the Hydra coming out party. First thing he did was find that regenerating inhuman and take all internal organs to make him self young, leaving her for dead (Because Hydra goes to great lengths to be pants on head retarded and loves killing golden gooses. If her husband could have healed her after, so could they, and then done the procedure to more then one person)
Once she went crazy, Inhumans being exposed seemed inevitable, and they had terregenesis crystals waiting to be found and taken.

Would that actually good for humanity? Letting it die, I mean.
I thought I heard that humans in Dark Souls came from the dark and eldritch stuff.
So wouldn't it be like a power-up or something?

Cautiously hyped.

Wonder if we'll get a VRAINS jump once it's actually done.

Poke the firekeepers gaping dragon with my spear.

Not too knowledgable on DS lore. That question is best fielded to someone else. I just felt like the cycle should just continue regardless.

I used out of setting powers to jump from one world to the next repeating boss battle after boss battle until I had obtained a staggering amount of the lord souls. I eventually had so many of the things that I caught on fire. Turns out it's really hard to put out that kind of fire safely.

Praised the sun and jojo's Ripple punched the shit out of things

Who else /nightgaunt/ here?

Why the new drive?

I once stole the Painted World. Took forever to get it into the warehouse, and I had to hang it up sideways since it was taller than the warehouse. After closing the door, all the monsters in the painting got expelled out into the surrounding area. Every time I went in from then on had me pop in sideways because of the way it was sitting on the wall.

Doing some quick reading, so is this basically a simpler version of XYZs?

There's be a lot of debate about what would be best, some think that letting it go dark might be best but there's also evidence that it's all a ploy by the primordial servants to trick humanity into letting the flames go out. It being dark souls, both options are probably shit.

Hmm. In no particular order:

-Kicked Patches off a cliff

-Befriended some giants, and set up an interdimensional proto-internet called Giantchan for them to stay in touch.

-Told Gough he wasn't actually blind

-Pissed on Aldia

-Dumped Andraste's ashes on the Fair Lady to heal her

-Revolutionised sorcery, using techniques normally found only in pyromancy

-Revolutionised pyromancy, using techniques normally found in miracles

-Went back in time to find Gwyn and ask him how the fuck miracles even work.

-Discovered hexes aren't even a thing

-Gave Raime dating advice

-Open a portal for Solaire to rescue Dusk from, shutting it realy fast and then shooting Manus with a bazooka through another portal

-Rode Kalameet into battle against the Bed of Chaos

-Mass produced Vendrick's crown and just kind of handed it out across the eras

-Drew a happy little sun in one of the Painted Worlds while nobody was looking

-Brofisted the Ivory King

-Infiltrated the Cathedral of the Deep as a sludgething and defeated it using the genius plan of blowing myself up.

-Used the Third Magic to keep the fire lit and burning in Solaire's timeline

-Stole the Primordial Crystal from Seath the Scaleless

-Found Solaire's sun

-Stole one of Pinwheel's masks, graverobbed a bunch of soldiers' rings, got the giant blacksmith to forge me a set of armor, picked up a burning sword I found near the Bed of Chaos and annoyed the Darkwraith covenant a lot

-Stabbed Frampt in the face with a blade made of Humanity

-Started a glitter party with some wandering priests

-Got sworn in as an honorary knight of Gwyn

-Stabbed Kaathe in the face with the Firelink Sword

-Put so many souls inside of the Fire Keeper she threw up a little

-Jumped into the Ringed City in the hopes of finding out how to become a badass eldritch angel. Reports are still unclear as to how that worked out for me.

-Suplexed Sulyvahn into Aldrich

-Shared a cigar with the Soul of Cinder

-Kicked Patches up a cliff

Humans are humans because of '"Humanity", which is essentially a splinter of the Dark Soul that was spread out by the Furtive Pygmy, who is said to have been the progenitor of humans. We're unsure what exactly will happen to humans when the Age of Dark rolls around, but DS3 has implications that point to them potentially becoming trees and dragons, which may mean the Age of Dragons that came before the current Age of Fire was also an Age of Dark. New DLC is blowing my fucking mind before even coming out, so take this with a grain of salt. Sorry if this is confusing.

Terrorize monsters with booby-traps.

I know pretty much nothing about the newest DLC myself.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9Ce3uKpuJ0pWTU1Nk5aZFVzTXc

if anyone needs it

Oh, it's not clear. It's not clear at all. The only thing DS is dead set on, is that there are no straight answers.

DS2 heavily implied, and DS3 totally confirms, just letting the flame die naturally will only lead to everything starting all over again even if there's a temporary period where darkness is predominant over light.

In the series, what you think of as "humans" is a shape native to beings known as Lords that received/acquired light souls at the earliest recorded point of history. While humans do start off looking, well, humanoid they have a great affinity for the natural force of darkness known as HUMANITY which looks like little sprites, and which naturally tends to accrete into specters. Humans naturally only look like hollows, though. Mutating into grotesque tree-apes, shambling worms, cannibalistic blobs or angels is a sign of your Humanity (again, the darkness spirits) going out of control for some reason.

ANYWAY. As a general rule, the natural depletion of light and flame is sort of like radiation sickness to Lords but nourishment to human souls-although it's not all good for humans, because from their point of view reverting to your natural form is exactly like turning into a gross zombie and gradually losing your memories.

>tfw no qt3.14 dancing peasant gf

Okay so
1. What the fuck is a Vrains Konami
2. CARD GAMES ON HOVERBOARDS

...are Yugioh protags contractually obligated to have super retarded hair?
I mean come the fuck on.

It's not as dumb as his outfit at least.

He's dressed like Senel from Tales of Legendia, only color inverted.

I don't think that's hair at this point it looks like more strange crystal growing out of his head. Possibly some psychic parasite creature.

Would Anti-Life Immunity from Superman TAS allow me to ignore the Ten Pledges in No Game No Life?

Okay i did some more reading and huh I guess Links are meant to be a stopgap for synchros/xyz/fusion engines so i guess that might be interesting to see play out

I don't think monsters are afraid of tits, user.

Actually I have a question about the yugioh jump, if you get one of those heart of the cards duel monster companion things like yugi has kuribo does it become a companion or is it just a free floating thing that only you can see after the jump?

Would help if i explained it better:

Basically now you can only summon 2 extra monsters (Fusion/XYZ/Synchro) at a time UNLESS you use Link monsters, with their red arrow features on the card, that link to the main monster zone for both your and the opponent's field

So basically this is to try and slow down the meta a bit more

I really doubt it, and even if it did ignoring the pledges would just Tet pissed off at you.

Correction on the extra zone: There are only two extra monster zones on the field at any time, so that means that each player only gets one extra monster on the field until Link monsters are in play.

So basically its an extreme stopgap

Not that user, but would that be that bad? Aside from the dimensional travelling, he doesn't seem that big of a threat compared to other deities that you can face.

I don't think so, since they seem enforced by Jumpchan in the jump.

I thought they were enforced by Tet.

They will be when I turn into something that looks like it just walked out of kingdom death.

Jumpers, What are your best/favorite combos? I'm interested

He's the result of all of the gods of the setting fighting to be the only true god. He is the only true god, and his power is implied to be greater than the combined might of all of the gods before the war. I would think he's nearly omnipotent.

Renegade Jump # 58 Dead Space
Background: Engineer (100)
Starting location: New Horrizons lunar colony

Perks:
*Scrap Hound (0)
*Infinintely Customizable (100, Discount)
*Modular Design (200, Discount)
*A Mind of Iron (400) Helpful

Equipment
*Power Nodes (0)
*Utility Mods (0)

Rig
*Increased Inventory (0)
*Overcharger (0)
*Increased Armor X 2 (100)
*Stasis Amplifier (100)
*Universal Clamps (100, Discount)

Drawback:
*There’s Always Peng (+100)

(Damn I miss getting to fight space butt. It doesn’t even feel like dead space to me.)

Journal entry # 7832011

So I finally got the place to not be an absolute hell hole and some terrorist ass holes attack and start murdering everyone. So I start killing terrorists like it was an 80s action movie but the damn things start getting up and wanting to fight again. Caster was having a blast with this but me and the rest of my companions… not so much. So I have resolved to reduce everything I fight in this universe to ashes.

Also people seem to be hallucinating and losing it. It seems to be do to some strange item called a marker that I came across so I just disintegrated it.

Anyways Caster’s new drinking buddy Isaac wants to go to space to destroy something called the black marker which may be the source of all this. Actually more likely he just wants to get with his ex who is part of a group trying to do that and Caster wants to help him because they are drinking buddies and it means more fighting and killing monsters. So it looks like we are going to space to kill crazy stuff. Alucard and Kotomine are all for it, the rest of my companions are various degrees of against it but it seems like one of those things that’s just better if I take care of it. OH also in the chaos I managed to find that peng statue I had been looking for. Damn thing was a pain to find.

-Holotablets (100CP) (Free: Tech Expert): Sometimes you just need to keep up-to-date on things, regardless of distance. Sometimes you just need to look cool as hell while doing it, too. These collapsible, ultra-lightweight and durable screens will let you do just that. Able to connect to any computer or sufficiently advanced device you possess, these tablets can give diagnostics and remote accessibility to some extent to let you keep tabs on the technology. Never worry about the state of things again!

-D.W.A.R.F. (200CP) (50% off: Tech Expert): I’m sorry to say that this is not an actual dwarf. It would be funny, but we haven’t seen dwarves so far. No, this is a set of quad-copter robot drones that are designed to cloak themselves and rush into a location to seek out, analyze, and scan various anomalies. Scan types range from matter density to radiation types to even texture and a form of smelling the air. They’re perfect surveillance and scanning tools for all your needs!

-Cybernetic Parts (400CP) (50% off: Tech Expert): Humankind has always been slow to change in the face of danger and uncertainty. That’s why they’re so dependent on the Avengers when danger comes around, after all. But you know that there will come a time where the Avengers cannot save humanity, and you must help them save themselves. That’s why you have this slew of cybernetic equipment to study and work with in order to turn humans into transhumans. Prosthetic limbs that increase strength and speed, enhanced eyes that allow one to see on multiple spectrums, implants that allow interfaces to appear on one’s body… and they come from a variety of sources, from CyberTek to HYDRA’s own Winter Soldier program. Transcend human limitations.

Could you just stop already?

I loved those little drones.
Tiny badasses.

Could you just stop already?

Looks good, Red. Cybernetic parts, eh? Wonder if I'll be able to reverse engineer and mass produce those? They're not automatically attached, are they?

There's too many awesome items Red. How am I ever going to afford any powers in Part 2?

I'm having the opposite problem.
The perks are so good I don't have enough CP for the infinite breakfast and Baskin Robins.

It is a good pain.

Nope, they're in a box. Feel free to reverse engineer as you see fit.

The drones were pretty neat. It was a contest between them and the Golden Retrievers.

Hardly my problem, is it?

Nope. Won't stop, I'll even post another.

-Particle Accelerator Lab (600CP) (50% off: Tech Expert): About the size of a small room, this is an advanced machine that pretty much does exactly what it says on the tin. Using giant magnets to fire subatomic particles at increasing speeds, this device comes with a small book that is an instruction manual so you don’t get yourself killed. Yet it’s also got some notes that details the atomic structure of a differing element. Perhaps with some working, you could create… sorry, recreate this element? Though I hear ‘badassium’ is a poor name for it, lots of legal issues.

That's Red's secret evil plot. By the time the jump is through, you'll be taking as many drawbacks as you can to get your fix, while she just drains you of CP through a straw. Bloody vampires!

Cool, I can work with-
>spoiler
BLOODY VAMPIRE!

Custom gunflares from equilibrium combined with FMA transmutation circles. Through in some homemade philosophers stones for extra fun.

Okay that's badass. Might have to use it.

Hey Red, question about the MCU p2.

Is it meant to be an interrupt to MCU part 1, so that it overrides the last few years of MCU classic? Or is it stand-alone, where Jumper does the first MCU and finishes it, then can go do other Jumps, then do MCUp2 where Jumper relives the last few years of MCU classic? Or other?

Thank Red for the extra 200cp for taking the same background.

>Baskin Robbins
>Badassium

>pic related

>Particle Accelerator Lab
>not creating and accelerating the particles yourself
Wew, I didn't know that I was sharing this thread with scrubs of a whole new level.

The first one.

A vampire forcibly takes. I merely offer options and tools.

And I'm not accounting for outside the setting, so get scrubbing.

Infinite electrical energy by combining a PAK from Invader Zim, Bio-Brain Chips from GUNNM, and some of the circuitry from Asura Machina in Asura Cryin.

The throughput is admittedly a little lower than I would like, even with parallel circuits running at the same time, but for most purposes it serves just fine.

The only downside is you have to Jump Asura Cryin. Which is just.... ugh.

>A vampire forcibly takes. I merely offer options and tools.
youtube.com/watch?v=0tBZFQf--50

>A vampire forcibly takes, I merely offer options and tools
Oh, so you're a demon, then?

>And I'm not accounting for outside the setting,
It's not outside the setting, though?

Reminder that Kenshiro is so awesome, not even Abridged Perfect Cell is safe.

youtube.com/watch?v=ca3qvbdFSZk

I cannot confirm or deny.

Then explain how you would accelerate the particles to near lightspeed by yourself without such an accelerator.

so not a vampire. more like Mephistopheles.

Vampires also seduce, you scarlet-tressed temptress.

so it's required as an addition to the MCU Jump, and extends the time there. I'm gonna haveta rearrange some of my Jumps.

Totally worth it.

With sufficient determination, it is possible to achieve anything you set your mind to. Your negative mindset disappoints me, Red.

>Mephistopheles
So, what you're saying is that Red is going to barter for Peter Parker and Mary Janes marriage?

In the form of a drawback, yes.

Is it wrong that I want the drawback to be called A Bad Quesadilla?

And your complete vagueness leaves me unsatisfied as that tells me absolutely nothing of how someone in-setting would accomplish such a task.

>spoiler
And yet you'll notice I do not seduce. I entice.

...to sink to a comic book moment like that is a crime against humanity that even I am incapable of.

Comics can have some great moments, some of them even . . . pop.

>Guns N' Roses cover
Heresy of the highest fucking order here.
youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8

Not him, but I read that as him making the accelerator and accelerating them himself. I mean, it's not like it's impossible. Tony Stark did it with shit he jury-rigged in his garage and an afternoon.

There's nothing wrong with a good cover, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

was going for a Ghost Rider reference.

Having too many good choices is much preferable to having not enough.

While true, not everyone is Tony Stark.

>good cover
>posts literal trash
Every day we stray further from god's light.
Seriously though, I don't know why the hell anyone would prefer this version over the original.

About pic related
How dangerous is it outside Mabase (but still on Earth)? Are you even able to leave Mabase, or does the mist prevent you from leaving?

>nothing wrong with a good cover
Of course not but 'good' is the key word here.
That Guns N' Roses cover simply doesn't cut it. That might be the only song by them that I don't like.

But that Sound of Silence cover was amazing.

>with shit he jury-rigged in his garage and an afternoon.
You mean he basically did it IN A CAVE! WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS

Get thee behind me, /mu/tant.

I'm not a /mu/tant, but they do actually have good taste. I mean, I thought for a long time that Neutral Milk Hotel was just a meme, but their songs are pretty good.

Of course there's nothing wrong with a good cover. Your vid not related though, right?

youtu.be/VwDzLYyyE6A
^Related, actually a good cover.

My mom says jumpchain is unhealthy and not good for me. Opinions?

You should probably listen to her, Tera.

I've lost track of my favorite combos for a while now, discounting the ones I jot down. So I'ma talk about the combo that drove me insane early on which I...don't think I've ever talked about much? Huh.

As some of the oldtimers may remember, in the bad old days I took issue with spirals. The reason for this all started with a set of Mystic Eyes I acquired in Kara no Kyoukai: Those of Distortion, and Life Perception. The trouble all started when, taking a leaf out of Touko's book, I created a second set of those same eyes inside of my own eyes so they're reflect endlessly off each other-vastly refining my perception of life, and how many axises of rotation I could create at once. All as a stopgate measure after having experienced the attention of an Outer God.

I also had access to Soulfire, the primal energy of creation which gives form and mystic strength to intention. And knowledge of the Golden Rotation from JoJo: The mathematical rotation angle which, emulated perfectly, could fire projectiles capable of piercing dimensional probability barriers. When using my eyes, I'd weave Soulfire into twin ocular images of the Golden Rotation to bend both the fabric of space and the target's life energy.

What it ended up doing, in practice, was forcing me to see dangerous spirals of initial potential energy that could rip the life energy out of people or distort it irreparably absolutely everywhere.

And due to the updated Fate jump, those eyes of mine are also Mystic Codes of the First and Third Magics, and High Speed Divine Words. So now the Soulfire-spiral-construct has a /lot/ more spiritual inertia, is further reinforced with True Ether and is magically amplified by a magnitude exceeding any modern magus.

I mean. Doesn't Raoh somehow heal the whole fucking world at the end by raising his fist and yelling to release his life energy until he turns into a statue somehow?

Why does Hell even WANT some dork's marriage anyway?

Question how she knows about it in the first place? Unless you told her about it, in which case why?

No I'm a completely different crazy guy. Honestly tho how is it bad? At worst it's a waste of time.
I dunno she keeps asking me what I'm doing so I tried to explain it to her. Would you rather I stay sullenly silent?

>Would you rather I stay sullenly silent?
Yes. That is what you should have done.

>Why does Hell even WANT some dork's marriage anyway?
There's a theory that Spidermans kid was destined to become the Sorcerer Supreme and destroy Mephisto permanently.

>My mom says playing videogames is unhealthy and not good for me. Opinions?
>My mom says pasta is unhealthy and not good for me. Opinions?
>My mom says coffee is unhealthy and not good for me. Opinions?
>My mom says bacon is unhealthy and not good for me. Opinions?
>My mom says not exercising is unhealthy and not good for me. Opinions?
>My mom says tea is not too unhealthy and good for me. Opinions?

As in all things, moderation is key. So long as it doesn't consume your life, it's a perfectly valid and decent way to spend some of your free time.

You needn't be sullen to be silent, user. Put on your big person pants, and explain that you're free to pursue your hobbies as you see fit.

You know, unless you're into gorn, clowns, or saran wrap. That shit just ain't right.

But user, if something doesn't consume me, then procrastination fucks everything up!

I'd probably go with "Playing a game", "Writing a Story" or describing what I'm doing in another tab.

Posting: the Heresy.

...remind me, would it be possible to prevent One More Day during the Marvel jump? Because the idea of Peter Parker's kid becoming Sorcerer Supreme and killing Mephisto permanently is hilarious and awesome.

Princess: the Hopeful when?

Just keep him out of Civil War, if he didn't get involved with Star and the Civil War it wouldn't have happened.