>go to the Promised Land
>no fucking gamestores
where do you guys get all your fucking shit

Anyone else play rockstick 2k?

Rock's Rockshop

Many good rock figurines and only takes a few moons to get to

>1000AD
Bruh it wasn't even that bad in 1000BC.

You need to add another zero to the number of years you go back.

Me new to hobby. Do use cat blood to prime?

Rockstick 2k for berry picker

Real hunter play Caves and Crocs

Rockpill me on long-nose tribe, how did they get all those shinies?

Fuck off, frogposter. Why add your shit meme to the OP just to be a faggot?

>People caveman posting in 1000AD
lrn2history scrubs.

>being new

>Pretending to be retarded.

>it's okay to be retarded because we've always been retarded in the past

>reacting all salty about being revealed as new

>I-If your not part of my club you're not c-cool!

How about you go to your safe space and stay there.

god forbid new people ever visit Veeky Forums, they might call out your shitposting for what it is

>doubling down on the asshurt

I am literally laughing at you in real life. How does that feel?

>lol u mad
I'm laughing just as much at how absolutely pathetic you are, bub

The same way it felt to get laughed at by a man with downs syndrome.

>still being visibly mad

Triggered much?

no. cat blood for female cave decorations. you need quality sabertooth blood

So why do you take user's reply so personal? Im curious.

Autism, probably.

Because he feels the need to win an Internet fight on an anonymous board. Where no one else will care if he wins or loses other than his self esteem.

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
>Samius to Cornelius: go hang yourself!

Unga bunga, Games Workshop go outta business any day now.

me having real bad family issues right now
me dating this hot neanderthal chick
thicc as fuck, tree trunk-ish arms, huge boulders, and a brow stronger than an elephant. just how me like em.
me dad no like, though
say we homo sapiens should breed with eachother
/pol/ agrees but me dunno
wat do?

>tfw That Grug come into your cave on Game Night with no pebble but still want share of mammoth leg
Do I still give him leg but ask for pebble next time? Or should I club him and throw him out?

This

20 rock for a rock not profitable business model. Me laugh when they chased out of rock business

no club

just no share leg. he bring boar rib next time, and maybe you share leg

why not just share wife while at it

kukk

if I had wife, would not be playing Rockfinder on a Friday night
would be making fire all night instead

/pol/ would live in tree because 'is traditional'
make neanderthal wife, have human children with best of neanderthal features
just make sure neanderthal wife is smart too strong smart children better than both smart children or strong children
if can find smarter human wife that is also strong, have her instead of neanderthal, though

>pretending that anyone who calls out a shitty forced meme attempt is new
4plebs says the OP pic has never been posted on Veeky Forums before, nor could I find anyone else claiming that 1000 AD=prehistory. I've been on Veeky Forums since it started and I've never seen such nonsense before. You're the new one.

And I'm not any of the folks you're calling new. I'm just disgusted by this latest strain of retarded frogposting.

big cat eat Pit Chieftan

wut do?

Not going to /v/ doesn't make you new

This cave full of weird grunting homos.
You all am mad! Grunt like normal homo or am get clubbed

Please gas yourself

>be Oog
>me go story cave at Moon time with story clan
>Me make strong spear thrower
>friend Thok make smart man
>friend Glub make rock basher
>new cave story man make berry picker woman who no wear many hides
>storyteller no club him
>storyteller greet him but we all no like
>new cave man throw lopsided bones and always get many fingers
>me think me see him scratch under his hides after he say berry picker woman make fun time with dogs
>he no bring mammoth shank and eat our sloth meat
>no even bring boar meat
>get his poopy hands smeared on our cave paintings

Wat do? Me gonna bash him with rock but should me do at next story cave time many moons from now or should me bash him now?

Bash now, no wait.

bash now. he no good. not good make female for not mating

>1,000 AD
>Europe is gearing up for the Crusades, ready to rock islam's shit after 300 years of invasion
>Pope ain't having none of that shit
>Some dumbass wanders through wearing an animal pelt and wielding a stone knife, grunting like an animal
>C'mon Roland, keep your retarded little brother on a leash, he's ruining the quest for the Holy Grail

>implying we aren't in 1000AD wales

thog have problem.

>thog friends with storyman
>storyman say he want bring new friend
>thog say okay
>new friend shows up for storymaking
>is homo erectus
>notwant.cavepainting
>thog not say anything because not want be called racist
>storymaking start
>storyman points at rock, says 'is orc'
>new friend say 'no. is rock.'
>he not have developed Symbolic Culture

what thog do? thog friend only man in tribe who good at storymaking, but wasted half the session explaining abstract reasoning to the homo erectus friend. thog would become storyman himself, but thog no have money for the rule oral-recitations, and Pirate Bay not invented yet.

>Implying a mongol can handle that kind of task.

Come help your Saxon neighbours beat the Normans so we can both stay independant.

>me engage in story time
>"that ugg" say "look at me new character, is based on cave drawings by tribe that come from many moons to the east"
>always try to argue with storyteller
>"that ugg" ruin storytime clan's fun
>me at wit's end

What me do?

>pretend like its prehistoric Veeky Forums
we can't because writing hasn't been invented yet.

Unga bunga rockstop

>Puts on anthropology hat

Actually women in pre_agricultural societies commonly had multiple partners. Without the idea of monogamy cucking can't really be a thing

No they fucking didn't, where did you learn this garbage

>*puts on anthropology hat*
>defends cuckoldry unironically

Can you please fuck off back to R eddit and or T umblr?

Go back to /rock/ or stay on topic!

Not the guy you're replying to, but from what I've heard, the theory is that prehistoric women used to have sex with as many men as possible to have more children, and prehistoric men fucked all the women in the tribe as well. It's not technically cuckoldry because it's more like one of your Tinder fuckbuddies having other fuckbuddies herself, whereas cuckoldry is the one woman who promised to be loyal to you being disloyal.

The only 'evidence' is the difficulty one man has in causing a woman to orgasm by himself, so it's on pretty shaky grounds, but this sort of 'let's make random guesses to fill in the huge gaps in our knowledge' thing is very common in anthropology.

Personally, I believe it's unlikely monogamy was a thing like it is nowadays, since everyone was living communally instead of in families, but what they did have probably depended a lot on the male:female ratio of the tribe and environmental factors.

tl;dr: anthropologists don't have any solid evidence, but it looks like monogamy is more recent, so they just assumed everything was a giant orgy and went back home to write books about it and make money.

Except all of our closest ancestors like Chimps and Gorillas live in small tribes consisting of one male who breeds with a bunch of females and the children. The children are then expected to leave the tribe when they reach a certain age and set out to either form their own (male offspring) or join another (female offspring)

Errr I meant breeding females AND children... didn't mean to imply the alpha male breeds with the children.

>I don't know shit about bonobos: the post

Throrg no like talky shitpainters. They sound like skymen but me am thought skymen leave.

Throrg no want anger paint about who monkeys snusnu. Me am want talk traditional paints. Like how Caves and Tigers 5rock am better than 3rock or Cavefinder.

Chimps are our closest relatives though F A M

Now fuck off back to the John Green podcast you crawled out from under m

thog not guy you responding to, but thog think chimp and bonobo descend from same common ancestor with human, so they both equally closely related to human, but more closely related to each other.

thog also want know why we talking about this instead of traditional games. thog also also want know what a 'traditional' game supposed to mean, because not traditional games haven't been invented yet.

Grog here, dunno. Wish am homo sapiens but not invented yet

ITS RECONQUISTA TIME !!!

jknddfs
"
['dsds5677dsdgsvdgsvfdesccdefv sddxc sf

I love this image. It's a great way to detect redditors like and

thats not true, in chimps there is a hierarchy of course, But they are not close to lecks like lions or to monogamy like the birds.
The "alpha" (the most attractive and carismatic, not necesarilly the stronger) male fuck often and more females. But females look for the best males also, and doesnt like lesser females fucking with their selected boyz.

The reason is because if several males copulate with one female, and this female has descendents, they think of the progeny as their's. So they all contribute to the caring of the new born.

Its called Polygynandry,

PD; of course because reproductive effort, males copulate with a major number of females, that females with males. if posible.

:^)

It is the distant future
The year 2000
We are robots
The world is quite different ever since the robotic uprising of the late 90s.
There is no more unhappiness.
Affirmative