Wabi announcement soon. Team said it was gonna be this morning GMT

Wabi announcement soon. Team said it was gonna be this morning GMT.
Get that cursor over the sell button.
Walmart+Walami or Walami+Alibabastrong possibility.
Today we either moon 5x to 10 dollars or we dump back to 1 dollar.

LET'S DO THIS!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/GXWjv
imgur.com/a/KS4MQ
technode.com/2017/11/20/alibaba-auchan-sun-art/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how long till announcement?

They didn't give a specific time. Just that it'll be morning gmt.

Everything is riding on this announcement.

waiting patiently hopefully wont be left with bags

The big announcement is coming 31st december. Today is only a teamupdate you fucking pajeet

isnt it 11:33am GMT?

Must be huge if they're teasing us like this then.

"Monday we will update you guys on how things are going"
Everyone is going mad over ^
It will be one big disappointment.

I pit my life savings into this and bought around 12k yesterday.
HODL

It is now afternoon gmt

PLEASE BUY MY BAG I BOUGHT AT 12K

F-finger over the sell button? But I bought at ATH...

Whats going on

FUCK i bought 10000 wabi on etherdelta but forgot about the gas

if anyone could help send me enough for gas please

0x639EDD333F45F0579FE769c69FCEfe05556C79A1

I'm all in. You guys have no idea what a big demand there is for this in China.

>announcement is coming
lmao at deluded wabies with overinflated coin, enjoy your dump

Even if it dumps, hodl because this tech is more developed than WTC and will eventually climb. At least we're working with a finished product to make this a low-risk investment even if you have to wait (hopefully) a short while.

link level delusion

fuck offf pajeet

You fucking brainlets - THERE IS NO ANNOUNCEMENT. It's a fucking update. An update from the team, telling us how they're doing. The only fucking people that said it was an "announcement" were literal Telegram pajeets who don't understand English. To top that off, I got banned from the Telegram by their admins for calling people pajeets who spread this horseshite. So instead of addressing the fact that there was fake information circulating, they decided to ban those protecting the project, and thus let the price of the coin tank as well as their reputation. Communications team needs to get a fucking grip, and fast.

Oh boy jelly fudders are here again
Don't you get tired of spreading lies? What were your predictions last week again?
Below ico by EOW? Doubled since then btw.and at 8x ico

I'm an ICO holder you stupid turd and you're another fucking pajeet that doesn't understand English. Read their post, you pinhead. "We'll UPDATE you on Monday" - You realize YOU'RE the one FUDding by hyping a date up destined for disappointment, right? Fucking drooling retard.

An update can't be big anymore?
A lot of rumors the team hasn't denied btw. Major news that tied into wabi's technology the prior week?
Sure thing bud. This isn't gonna be huge.

Is anyone real here holding wabi for gainz or ur all bag holders that bought at ath? I ve got a bad feeling for today.

It's an "update explaining our immediate plans" - That is not an announcement. That is like a verbal roadmap. The "major news" thing isn't to do with WaBi. IBM, JD.com and Walmart are creating their own food tracking network. I've heard they've been banning heaps of people in the chat too. If there really isn't an announcement, and they've been letting this false information spreading and fester for days, then they can say bye bye to any shred of credibility they have. Total shitshow by the communications team.
You can put all this down to FUD, like the usual cognitive dissonance investor, or you can realize I'm discussing topics that are going to cost you and me 1,000's.

I bought low and holding for gains

>are creating their own food tracking network
This FUD again. You're making no sense when Walami is already working with JD.
There's already a working blockchain by Walami that Walmart can get.
ie Walami

>This FUD again
Oh fuck off you fucking retard. "EVERYTHING THAT NEGATIVELY AFFECTS WABI IS FUD". Walimai is only selling products on JD.com. This is like saying you have a "partnership" with Ebay if you sell something there. Just fuck off, you stinky Pajeet. You absolutely ruin coins.

I'm an ICO holder - I'm very confident it will hit $5 in a week or two, but this fake news about some "announcement" is going to really hurt the coin for a few days. Just hold, I'm telling you, you'll be fine.

>Walami has their own distributio network
>working closely with companies in various fields
>pharmaceuticals, foods, alcohol etc
> JD has invested into wabi
>their products are now on JD's site
Durr not real durr
Fuck off man and let others get in on this rocket ship. You're stopping others from making sick gains

C-can we make it $10? I... i really need it to go to $10. Theres these things i r-really need to buy. If i call the other guy a poopoopajeet c-can you make it go to $10 please wabi ico mam sir.

S-stinky poopoopajeet shoo!

Hope ur right user.

What are Wabi's main competitors called again?
I'm about to make a meme and i need one or many competitors

TFW Vechain just partnered with the chinese government, what you got faggots?

Relax lads :^)

and here you were doubting the hype

>10000
nice

if its shilled enough, news or not, you can probably sell ath soon again

>"Hur dur how dare you express legitimate concern over a terribly worded message".
I don't know about you, but I have 1000's in this. I want everything to be crystal clear.

>check whiteper
>Has frog logo on it
>Nice colors
>Pictures
>Didnt read anything

Im in lads.

THE BIZ WAY

A working product

I literally make gains this way
Can be easily shilled as pepecoin too
We all know where mascot coins go

And you will make gains in a few hours.

no announcements...

imgur.com/a/GXWjv

"we dont plan to make any annoucements yet"
so they do have something?

>posting a link to an image on imageboard

>Monday 18th
Can you guys this

Can you guys not read this

Sold at .0027 eth earlier
Hope you guys were ready for that dump

btw when do you guys think it's a good idea to buy back in? now?

Buy in right now or you're gonna fucking regret it.
We're on our way to $10 this week.
It feels like you guys don't like money.

im going to baghold a bunch of fucking frogs, aren't i

Depends on DEC 31 partnerships. It might bleed by the end of the week or recover today

Before realizing there's news
After realizing there's news
Are you blind?

Dunno man. That massive dump scared the shit out of me. I'll buy in if it hits .0024 eth and if it can't and goes down I'll buy at .0022 eth before the announcement

got back in at .00245

Either exchange listing or announcement that 100 stores are using their product. Can't really say how I know this and you don't have to believe me at all but yeah, should be a nice pump.

More like the two only possible announcements they could make kek

things pump higher than they dump with a half way usable coin

There is GOES! ALCOHOL! X30 EZ EOY

SAVE ALL THE BABIES

>bought at 10.2k
Did I fuck up?

no

How is this even possible? Sold WABI loss, then bought VEN at start of the pump 10k, didn't sell at 14k, now it's 8,5k and WABI starts pumping back to price where I bought it. Fucking JUST

imgur.com/a/KS4MQ

fug guys this can go big the next few weeks

That sounds like good news.
But why are people dumping?

Patience man. You have to stop chasing every moon mission.

because it wasn't HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT NATIONWIDE WABI PROTECTION FOR ALL GOODS SOLD IN CHINA AND BEYOND. People are retarded and slow. Be patient because as amount of shops selling WaBi-protected products will increase so will the price.

Yeah lol. Okay it's my "play cash", I have big stacks of REQ and MANA to long hold and want to double that small invest but fail everytime. just losing money.

>We are very excited to announce Bruno Mercier joining our advisory team. Bruno worked as CEO and Chairman of Auchan China for 15 years and brings both deep understanding of developing a retail channel, M&A in the space as well as personal connections that will help us bring the safe products to more people fast (already helping with that actually). Bruno has also previously worked at McKinsey and Company and we are very excited to welcome him to our advisory team.

All I can say is that business side of Wabi team is god-tier.

because nothing has changed yet.
It shows what will change in the next few weeks.

meant to quote

It's starting to pump again.

AUCHAN CEO. Not bad.

>WaBi team is now Alibaba Group Business Development Director and Auchan CEO
interesting
technode.com/2017/11/20/alibaba-auchan-sun-art/