Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxV91kIPbHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

T H I C C

>tfw you will never see Kitten mate with Shadowsun

>be a Custodes
>yfw these faggot upstart Astartes replace ya bois the Thunder Warriors
>yfw the Emperor personally assigns his sons to lead them
>yfw they get to gallivant around the galaxy on the Great Crusade with the Emperor
>yfw you're stuck on guard duty, forever
>yfw half these faggot Astartes fall to Chaos and you have to clean up their mess and guard the Emperor's body
>yfw they have the gall to call you spoiled

Because It's NOT CANON!

I feel like all the edge lords choose Custodes and think they are going to sweep the board with their 1337 rules.

Good thing their model count is absolute shit

One can dream

Are Custodes really that edgy? Pretty sure all the edgelords are still playing their 30k Chaos Daemons or Night Lords.

Powergamers, maybe. But those guys would've already gone AdMech/legion hopping if all they wanted was the most OP rules

>Everyone but the captain general turned gay
>This is not Slaanesh worship, apparently

the custodes are in a constant 10000 year long 24/7 battle against demons from the failed human webway portal

the guards actually walking around are basically just on vacation leave until they get cycled back in to the never ending melee

also my fan fiction is that they are the 40k equivalent of duncan idaho gholas and im 99% sure that at some point that was the joke/reference they were meant to be

it explains basically everything about them pretty nicely

>tfw you just want to buy some Custodes cause you think they look sweet and like their fluff
>tfw you don't want to appear beardy when he comes to the tabletop.
Honestly I think they'll be fun in massed battles, ya gotta know that some stores will be doing "Defence of Terra" events at some point. At that point when there's at least 10,000 points on the table, a couple dozen Custodes don't matter.

Why does it matter? They got me back into Warhammer after a long hiatus and I just want to collect them because they look so fucking cool and have neat rules.

Play what makes you happy.

>the custodes are in a constant 10000 year long 24/7 battle against demons from the failed human webway portal
Why do people still believe this meme? Its been proven wrong hundreds of times, yet here we are again.

It's the new "Lemen Russ was a tractor". Enough people said it with enough surety that now people assume there must be a source for it, even though there isn't.

where is it proven wrong and what is current canon? not that a care a whole lot what BL or whatever is but its interesting to know

besides at the very least demons still do threaten to overflow terra at any moment (its the other reason He has to be sitting on the golden throne) and the custodes did fight demons in the webway when it was recently breached and the custodes job is to protect Big E and the palace

you seem to be the ones referencing the old lore that custodes dont do anything but hang around in leather loin cloths all day. that was changed and they are much more active now

>where is it proven wrong and what is current canon?
>PROVE ME WRONG!
I'm sure you didnt mean it that way but thats how you sound.

There is no source or citation about the custodes fighting in the webway after the Siege of Terra. Its just a meme.

>besides at the very least demons still do threaten to overflow terra at any moment
However this is entirely solved by the Emperor's entombment on the Golden Throne.

It's actually a toss up whether they're still fighting every damn day or if they're just bodyguards; a few pieces of lore contradict each other, but the prevailing notion is that there are constant sounds of warfare going on behind a giant set of vault doors, inside the palace.

Personally this sounds like Custodes are constantly rotating and fighting against demonic incursions that lessen or ramp up with time.

>"Lemen Russ was a tractor"

why is this even a big deal to you faggot? imperial knights were used as farm and building equipment and real life tanks get used for random shit like that all the time

>I'm sure you didnt mean it that way but thats how you sound.

i dont really give a shit how you think i sound cock sucker

>i dont really give a shit how you think i sound cock sucker
>I dont want people to think I'm a knob-end, I want them to know it
Gratz.

youre the no fun allowed faggot to jump on me because there exists lore that contradicts itself in 40k, like its the first time ever that has happened

Can you seriously just shut the fuck up. You look like such a try hard

>Let me state my headcanon as fact
>If you dont let me you dont like fun
???

why arent you contributing to the thread at all except to whine anons?

Oh youre just '''''pretending''''' for bumps now. Ok user I'll leave you too it then.

rather you go suck your dads dick you annoying bitch

I actually have been contributing, but the guise of user makes it hard to know who is and isn't.

You're acting like you're 13. Stop ruining this thread.

again i dont care. i was just having fun talking about the custodes. stop being faggots trying to get the last word to save your ego and let it go. basically all 40k lore contradicts itself

hell you didnt even answer my question about what it is the custodes officially do in the current lore

If the faggot ever makes a new episode.

Lmao I never denied the contradictions. The lore always does it; you're just being an asshole.

And I did explain. They're either guarding the palace and/or fighting the breach in the busted webway deep in the palace.

but thats what i said so why are you arguing with me?

youre literally just having an internet slap fight because of hurt fee fees?

I think you're confusing me for the other user, m8

ok then

This is like watching one long, continuous stream of autism. It's making me embarrassed to be in the thread.

lel looks like an Eldar. Xeno gtfo

Slaanesh cares not whom you fuck, but how. Vaginal sex in the missionary position for the express purpose of procreation can be Slaaneshi if you take it to its absolute extreme.

keep it up

These have been around since Rogue Trader. You couldn't possibly be more retarded

It doesn't change they still look like a clunky version of the Eldar.

the pointed helmet and how they are super duper make people think they are hybrid eldar or something

but they were with emps before he ever left terra so no

Have you ever considered that their style draws heavily from ornate Legionaires over anything? They have an entirely different aesthetic than the Eldar.

>implying Eldar haven't been to Earth before

>those long thin helms just like an Eldar's
>that physique that is more oriented toward tall and thin than other humans, like an Eldar
>wearing boubles that resemble soulstones, like an Eldar
They look like a halfway point between a space marine and a typical Eldar

I'm sorry your dad never loved you Lorgar.

Uhhhhh not really

I just dropped 500USD on custodes models from forge world because I'm not a poorfag. I can't wait to poop all over legionfags. This thread makes me so excited to taste their salty tears.

Custodes will get btfo by tryhard 30k list. I hope you're just memeing.

>that shinguard
Ugghh.. I hate people who wear GAMING clothes.

No faggot. My custodes are going to style all over legionfags like yourself. Even more so when big daddy E releases.

thats been the name of a blood raven chapter master for a very long time user. i suppose it could theoretically be a reference to games or /v/ or something but no

How fucking tall is that inquisitor?

I know it's not, it was a joke.

Careful against phosphex and quad spam friend. If you talk big and act like faggot the pay to win boys will dig out their toys.

Custodes literally look like the product of an Eldar impregnating a space marine.

youtube.com/watch?v=pxV91kIPbHw

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry at the 12 year old spamming this thread with autism and planning to use daddy's business money to buy his precious Cuckstodes.

youre still here trying to get the last word?

>Lemen Russ was a tractor
>a tractor
I... I never knew, it ALL makes sense now.

No, just a new observer on the thread getting a good kek from this shitshow.

Do they have 40k rules yet? These guys look cool as fuck. I thought they all had spears though.

that guy literally only posted twice. what are you so mad about? projecting your insecurities? are you poor user?

i think those are fan made. not really sure but i love their bolters

Are spearstodes really viable? They seem way to expensive to be walking around without an invuln save.

Oh that's not you? I thought it was, my bad. So now it's just
>I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry at the 12 year old spamming this thread with autism.

You do have some nice pics, though.

next your going to this is a snow melter

dont know what your point is other than making blog posts on an anime forum

>blog posts

WELL if you must know, today was a great day for me! I'm so glad you asked! When I woke up this morning, I had some toast. Then, after the toast....

oh wait thats a fire truck. here is the snow blower

i dont know why you think youre bothering me with your inane bullshit. you imagine im yelling at the computer screen or something?

No, I SEE you continueing to take my obvious and shit bait every fucking time I post it.

>every single post is butt hurt
>calls out others about hurt fee fees

You forgot the pic.

They're not fanmade. Those are the bolter Custodes that take up a heavy support slot and each come with secondary melta-esque weapons at the bottom portion of the gun. The bolsters are essentially heavy bolters with 30" range and an 18" melta.

im just "taking your bait" to post relevant pics and bump the thread. also because i know it irritates autists like you when you dont get the last word

be careful with all your off topic posting someone. someone whos actually mad at your shitposting may report you

>why is this even a big deal to you faggot?

Because there is no source for it ever and the Leman Russ lore seems to show that it was always a tank? Let me put another sourceless claim that's now canon forever. The Emperor is a child rapist. Now this is canon forever.

That is an absurdly large ass.

>called out on butthurt
>no, YOU'RE the upset autist!!!!
>low-key threatens to report

You need to stop user, my sides are no longer of this world.

i never said it was a tractor and i didnt think you were being serious since iv never heard that before

it thought you were referencing the "baneblade is a light tank" stuff

but it really is a retarded nonsense argument which is why i gave an example of much more "important" equipment actually having lore of being used for mundane tasks. also like i said real life uses tanks for stuff like that. im sure in an entire galaxy of humans someone has used a leman russ as a tractor at some point

keep it up user

for you

Also,
>dream

Sure thing f-a-m!

>here is the snow blower
Holy shit that thing is awesome, but I cower at the thought of the rocks it must kick up.

The portal was closed before the battle of terra, nobody knows what the custodes have been doing since then but it isn't fighting daemons in the basement.

>admitting to shitposting
>admitting to being so buttblasted from someone posting on topic that you throw an internet tantrum

pretty pathetic

>bolterstodes are just an arm and head swap upgrade kit instead of full resin.

yes good good

>admitting to shitposting
>as if that's a bad thing

Also;
>someone posting on topic
>posting random 40k pics
>none of the text is actually on topic

m8 are we trollin each other or...?

i think youre trolling yourself if you think youre actually accomplishing anything

Just watch its the End times, shit has hit the fan, abbadon hits the solarsystem and a custode walks out and goes. "Welp we finished. The golden throne works now."

10000 years of tinkering but it was all worth it.

I am accomplishing kek, my good sir. Only kek, and it is all I ever wanted from you.

>Daddy's spoiled First Born, the army
but you didn't post the Dark Angels

you sound like an autist trying to justify his embarrassment. just let it go before youre banned user

>embarrassment

Pausing the shitposts for a serious question. I've seen this before on here, but how can someone be embarrassed when everyone's anonymous? I mean, if I was using a name I could see that because my reputation could tainted, but I'm not. And let's just say I was - wouldn't the most logical thing be to just stop and hope people forget about it?

Head canon time: Custodes are like the Emperor's Secret Service, so if they catch wind of a plot against the Big E directly, there is a chance they might just roll up at your door.

Oh also, does Terra raise Guard regiments still?

its cognitive dissonance from being called out for saying stupid shit

same reason people keep sending money to scams after they got tricked the first time. its easier for people to pretend like they didnt get tricked then having to admit to themselves that they fucked up

no one likes to think of themselves as stupid, its a hard pill to swallow. just like how you keep imagining yourself as having some epic troll or something

its also the reason for the "i was only pretending to be retarded" defense

That makes sense, I suppose. Even in an anonymous space that mindset exists, not necessarily because of pride or hubris but because it's directed toward YOU. People can be so diverse yet so similar at the same time, it's amazing and I love it.

> just like how you keep imagining yourself as having some epic troll or something

Epic troll? No. Keks? Yes. It's the irony, I think. Neither of us will stop posting to each other and we look like a couple of semi-self aware autists. I get some sort of sick pleasure from that, and I couldn't tell you why.

im actually just waiting for your ban to kick in

Ah, so you reported me like the sad faggot you are?

But... but I thought this was... t-that we were....

reporting you and telling you about it would be a rules violation user. you do read the rules dont you?

All this shitposting and not. A. Single. God. Damn. Kek. From (You).

What do you want from me??

I'M SHITPOSTING AS AGGRESSIVELY AS I CAN

QUICK

MORE MEMES

youre a dumb faggot who hasnt made a single post on topic