Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1350: You're Already Deadidition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gcCLFHLz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sex in the City.

Build: pastebin.com/gcCLFHLz
Story: So, Animal Crossing. I can’t say I knew a lot about the world beforehand, but it seemed simple enough to start with. I started learning about wood carving so I could make some new products, which went really well, but they didn’t sell nearly as well as I hoped. On the other hand, I finally got the time to try to craft some items using the Item Drops from the few monsters I bumped into last world, I somehow ended up making a Epic Cloak out of Wendigo Pelts, which I preceded to wear everywhere. I made few friends while I was here using my amazing charm (And more importantly, high quality fruit juices).
Wanna give me a replacement?

What is it that you want jumpers?
Power?
Land?
Money?
what are your most inner desires?

Didn't we get Stardew Valley drop a couple threads or so back?

Ciel Nosurge.

>Added proper starting location to Hermit
>Fixed awkward page cutoffs

Not a big update, but there you go. On the issue of a Z update, here's a few questions.

>If I add a Demon Race and a Freeza Clan race option, how would you like the innate abilities of the latter to include a slight power boost but needing to develop additional forms and power on your own? You definitely wouldn't start at the same level as Freeza or Cooler, but you eventually get there.

>In addition, should I update the jump to include some pre-Super events like Battle of the Gods or Resurrection F? I'm not sure how to handle the transformations yet and Super is a little bit nuts to make a proper jump out of right now, especially since its ongoing. Just stick to my policy of 'your own prerogative' on that one?

>You may determine age and gender for free for 100 points.

I think you should stick with what you've got going now for super stuff.
Once Super is over and done with then maybe you should make a statement, but right now it's probably best to stay hands off.
I think the stuff right before DBS should go into an actual Super jump anyways just because so much is on another tier entirely.

How is it any worse then them having the power for other reasons? I mean martial arts in Fist of the North Star already give super strength and super speed. They also have a bunch of mystic super bullshit.

Rolled 5 (1d8)

Not in the Drive, I can't arrive.
1:Lovecraft
2: EVO
3: Ciel No Surge
4: Danmachi
5: Madoka
6: Worm
7: Jojo
8: CATastrophe

Fuck everything.

Fixing it now.

I WANT IT ALL!

Honestly? Given the massive time gap between the end of GT and the new movies in real time, I would say the end of the Buu Saga is a good place to end the jump at.

Besides, Super retells Battle of the Gods and Resurrection F in episodic form anyway, so trying to fit them in might make things weird.

If you want to include those, I'd honestly rather just have an independent Super Jump.

Uh, there's some bigass blank spaces in a couple pages, for some reason. On both drop-in perks and items.

The thing to remember about Frost Demons is that what Frieza does is basically, his final form is his default form, his first three forms are all various locked states to manage that power. Full power is sorta like early SSJ/full power SSJ in that it's all your ki blasting ass at once and being a huge drain. Fifth Form, if you take it as canon, is a true upgrade transformation over your default (which is the fourth for freeza) form. Finally, Golden is the SSG equivalent transformation.

So it works a bit differently than how, say, a saiyan does. More complicated.

Bodacious Babes

I think you should wait until super is over bro, but if and when you do make it make sure to not forget robot G.o.D

Bodacious Babes

It happens to us all bro

Super should be reserved for its own jump in the future. GT too.

I want to be the big strong busty amazonian oneesan to an imouto and her friends.

Then I want to bully them. I want to bully them so hard.

Damn, Jump-Chan playing hard ball with that one.

Land. All the land. I want to enter a new jump, and see entire continents spring up overnight.

That's the coolest shit.

>If I add a Demon Race and a Freeza Clan race option
I would advise against it.
>You definitely wouldn't start at the same level as Freeza or Cooler, but you eventually get there.
I strongly advise against it.

One of the biggest attributes of that race is their high level of power without training, it would be hard to balance that. Offering the race without their power would be even worse though.

What jumps offer you property like land?

Repostan'

Arpeggio of Steel v2 WIP final round.

Bodacious Babes.

Frieza and his family are mutants born with their level of power you goofy goober.

It was just a WIP. I look forward to it being finished, though.

Boatfu needs more CP, even if that makes boatfus more expensive. 200 is insufficient for boatfu customization.

Adventure, also Bodacious Babes.

I really wish the Harry Potter jump had a fanfic drawback like the Naruto one.

Lunch and spicy chicken.

So 400cp, then?

Huh. It didn't show up on the doc itself for some reason. I'll see if I can't fix that.
Right, I get that. What I was hoping to go for was sort of a balance between how Xenoverse portrays it and canon does. The Cold Family are apparently 'mutant' exceptions with a huge amount of power compared to normal. So I was thinking starting off the Clan with its physiology and ability to make gradually-weaker forms to control their energy after a lot of training. You're not going to be starting off at Freeza's level, but both your physiology and your own training can push you to that point - just not right away.

This sounded a lot better in my head but I'm suffering from a pretty bad headache right now so I might not be coherent. tl;dr I'm using Xenoverse logic to make this easier. The only thing I'm not sure how to handle is Golden Mode, or if that's even a thing for the purpose of this jump.
Alright, verdict seems pretty clear. GT and Super should be their own jumps, and I agree for the most part. I don't plan on doing those myself any time soon, but the idea is out there.

Renegade Jump # 61 Ultimate Spiderman
Staring location: Shield Triskelion
Background: Web Warrior (0)

Perks:
*Natural Web Head (0)
*Shield Training (100)
*I’m Summoning the Spiders (200, Discount)
*With Great power Comes Great Responsibility (300, Discount)

Powers: (+400)
*Web Warrior (150, Discount)
*Probability Forecasting (150, Discount)
*Web of Infinity (300, Discount)

Equipment
*Web Shooters (0)

Companions
*Canon Companion – Spiderman (200)

Journal Entry # 7834128

I can’t believe it I actually got to meet spiderman! He is younger than his comic counterpart but he is still awesome. I means sure he snarking needs a little work and he is a little immature but he is young. After all this time, after all this hoping I actually got to meet with him. I don’t know why he is being trained by shield to be a hero. I mean he is spiderman the guy who never gives up, no matter how much crap life throws his way. Well I guess meeting him he still has a few things to learn but. It’s still spiderman.

Journal Entry # 7834

So I guess I have become what’s called a cool big sis to him. At first I think he felt a bit of a rivalry with me because we have the same powers but I seem to be better at them. I actually told him the truth let him meet my companions. Ami and Kara seemed to happiest to meet him, Reginald was just happy for me. Though I think he bristled a bit against being asked if he was my robot butler, just because he has a British accent doesn’t make him a butler. I think Alucard creeped him out a bit and I am certain he didn’t trust Kotomine… especially after the Rejoice line. He actually asked me about the wisdom of bringing my own super villains with me.

The Spider family has the Bat family beat hands down when it comes to aggregate hotness.

Dirge just got BTFO again on SB. Treated as a traitor deserves, I guess.

He hasn't even posted for days.
Get the fuck out of here.

You might want to take another look at the boatfus as a whole actually, some of the perks seem to be things Mental Models should just have. The capstone basically comes right out and says that you are paying to be comparable to other mental models.

This isn't necessarily a huge issue for a jumper, all the benefits of being a mental model are hard to work into just the origin cost and make for good perks, but for the boatfus it is crippling.

>The capstone basically comes right out and says that you are paying to be comparable to other mental models.
When it comes to hacking.

What jumps do we have that let you go to parallel worlds?

Worm with Doormaker or the DBC.
Hero BBS magic.
Ultimate Spiderman with the Web of Infinity.

Gt please. I will love you forever heavens. Bonus points for a way to lock your power level forms do I can stay in ssj6 form.

Rick and Morty, Portal gun.

Plenty of magic systems can do that.
D&D has it ez. Second magic in Fate can do it too.
Skullduggery Pleasant has an option as well.
Of course making sure those universes exist in the first place is the tricky part, but if you take Tears in Bioshock infinite those places you get goodies from must exist. Therefore if you've got world hopping magic you could concievably go there.

I don't think anyone except the insane would want to do GT.
And I'm talking insane when compared to us.

The Boatfus do already have all the Mental Model and either Loyalist or Abnormal perks, plus the 200cp on top.
So they already do "just have" those abilities?

Rolled 59 (1d100)

16. Soul Calibur
Perks: Deliverance, Eternal Wayfarer, Forever Onward, Demon Hunter, Chainless Disaster, Guided By Wind
Items: Soul Edge Shard
Drawbacks: Fanservice

Two Words: Orichalcum Codpiece. I'm not what you'd call "sword-proof" just yet, but I do have Fashion Non-Victim from The World Ends With You, so this is nearly as good.

My goal this jump is pretty simple, I'm going to toss the sacred swords into my warehouse until I can figure out what to do with them. Purifying the Soul Edge will just end with the world frozen in Crystal, destroying Soul Calibur would just end the world in bloody chaos. So, I'll erect spiritual barriers to contain the things next to my wall of old movie posters. I will fill this barrier with water and use it like a lava lamp.

I just need to find the things first. Luckily I brought a team of fighters with me to help secure the parts to the blades. Zeke will take Southern Europe, because he's Italian and knows the area. Romulus and Sage will take the Far East, given that Romulus knows Chinese and Sage is a Japanese girl. Somni and Chesnaught will take Russia and the Northern half of Europe, because I can't handle the cold in just a metal codpiece. That leaves me with India and the Middle East. I'll travel mostly by boat, I think. It's best to avoid the mountains. All told, it should be possible to fight off hoards of monsters and warriors with our weird waterbending/persona/stand abilities. I think there was even a guy with a stand in one of the games. Plus, companions come back if killed and I can purify them of malfestation.

Rolling for success, with a roll below 20 meaning Sage becomes Nightmare, because, y'know, why not?

To have a pretty good time.

Shadow Ops has a type of magic for it.

I want to do gt because I want to technopathy baby, get blutz wave cannon, make a second planet earth, and smack shinryu. Qlso adventure with pan.

Wow I can't believe I missed that, nevermind.

The 400 instead of 200 would still be nice for more customization.

GT has high risk but high reward. I would love it.

Well we already have DBAF which is essentially DBGT but even more.

Does the Loyalist ship need to be Mental Models only? I think there is at least one on the side of the fog who has a human captain, the MC's father is her captain I think.

I mean do it as in make the Jump for it. That could entail someone having to sit down and watch the entire series.

Fate/Stay night the 2nd magic which can do that and more.

Design Child needs to be 300 CP, Humans only, or 600 CP, discount humans. Personally, remove the exclusion, impossible things are made possible by paying for out of background CP. And this is not really mutually exclusive, but would represent a designer Core, or AI matrix.

How about making it 600 CP, with Humans getting their origins design specialization Discounted, but the Mental Models can take it, as can Humans for a different design specialization.

Fog Ships
>If purchased by a human, these types of vessels are run by a Union Core (no further cost) which does not have a Mental Model.
Make Fog Ships come with a Union Core by default, nut just when bought by a human, so mental models can have more then 1 ship without paying a 100 CP surcharge, since they already cost 400 CP just to be one..

Oops, meant to reply to

How am I supposed to get "btfo" kiddo? This guy doesn't realize that ASA and I were chatting here practically all of last thread does he.

You were literally talking about "wot jumps you made". How could he not?

That's a good point. I'll change that.

'300cp, Humans Only' it is.
I don't really want to give it to Mental Models or for multiple purchases. Think of it as a "background booster".

Also a good point. Fog ships will come with one union core for free.

You post around this time, and when you do, you have a tendency to get BTFO. Brutally.

Can we not do this? Again? Here, have a distraction.

-LMD Schematics (300CP): Sometimes you just can’t be somewhere when you need to be. Sometimes you want to pretend that there’s people around when they’re actually robots. Either way, there’s this concerning set of files that will in no way remind others of Pod People. It’s the schematic for Life-Model Decoys, which are robots which externally can replicate every feature of a living person. They feel real, they breathe, they can eat, and hold emotions like anyone else. Of course, they can’t replicate superpowers on their own, but that’s where the downsides end. As machines, they possess enhanced strength and speed while being programmed with all sorts of skills and knowledge. They even possess quantum brains of light which can process a quadrillion functions a second and even mimic a brain enough that if you wanted, they wouldn’t even realize they’re a machine. This is dangerous stuff… but inevitably useful.

-Zero Matter Supply (300CP): Are you sure you want this? I mean, are you REALLY sure you want something like this? This is a special form of cosmic radiation made of pure negative energy, and while it’s unstable it’s also contained safely in this box. It’s sure to be a rather potent power source, but it’s also very dangerous in the sense that if someone biological is infected with it, they’re likely to be turned into more Zero Matter. It would be an entirely different story if someone were to harness it, but that would take quite a bit of effort… and this material is very unforgiving.

So how many of you have used the Dr.Gero's tech-schematics-whatever to modify your mechs to be able to us Ki?
Imagine your mech using a Kamehameha wave in Gundam Future Century!

But Red, distractions don't work when you say they're meant to be distractions.

-Terrigen Crystals (400CP) (50% off: Terrigenesis): There’s dangerous items, and then there’s this thing. A relic from the Kree Empire, these crystals are often sealed inside a container called a Diviner in order to ensure the mist that these crystals spread is kept in check. Why so? Well, the mist causes any who contain the right genetic code to undergo Terrigenesis, where their body becomes enveloped in a stone-like cocoon before breaking open and granting superhuman powers… sometimes with physical changes to help. If they don’t have the proper genetic code, then they merely turn to stone before crumbling into pieces. Do be careful.

I don't have to, they've already got psycoframe. Newtype pressure is far superior to ki.

But user Gundams can already pretty much do that in G Gundam.

Current Skyrim isn't the updated one with the new scenarios and whatnot. Someone should get on that.

.t Concerned Citizen

>second spoiler
Is that Gravitonium? Haven't been keeping up with AoS.

You were BTFO so hard that you were horribly traumatized and formed a complete mental block about those events. Because that's a reasonable and logical conclusion on how that happened with you completely unaware of it.

"this time"? user now you're definitely pulling random shit out of your ass. If you're going to stalk me you should at least try to put some effort into it, no?

It's the Darkforce from Agent Carter.

user, it is rather petty that you get this salty over having to visit a different site to access one jumpmaker's content.

On the subject of the Fist of the North Star jump, I just want to say that I think it's hilarious that female jumpers who purchase Tenryuu Kokuu Hou will end up flashing their opponent every time they use it.

Golden mode should require years of training (self unlock) or a perk from Super (Eases the training to within a year)
Same for SSG and SSB.
They'd require the ritual to unlock SSG (perk for one time transformation, some crazy jumper with several good saiyan companions or getting the canon saiyans to help you) and/or divine ki (divinity from previous jumps or gained from the ritual as well as training to unlock SSB.

>Agent Carter
Too bad that show didn't take off. I enjoyed it.

>not wearing cloths that can withstand your chest experiencing explosive growth
>not also wiring your clothing to explode exposing your chest when you want
>Not flashing your opponent after you kick their ass having used Tenyuu Kokuu Hou
Victory flashing is best flashing.

This would be fine if it wasn't for the fact that I haven't slept in the last several days, for a stalker, shitposter-kun isn't doing his job properly. Then again, it's still noon right now, so I guess there's time to play around with the little puppy.

Love other people's attention and praise.

Could I get a vessel like I-401 after her upgrades with the Heavy Fleet of Fog ship option?

“So this is the world that Nika has built with their hands...I must at least commend how they’ve run an entire planet and brought it prosperity, for most of a thousand years. But this world,” Gilgamesh paused, his red eyes narrowing. “This world is...weak.” He said, with a distaste to his voice. Like he had just bit into a raw onion. “I could do a much better job running it than Nika ever could.”

“Well, do it! Make some big speech and laugh super loud! Shoot those swords! Whoosh! Take it from Nika’s hands! Be smug! But you gotta be interesting! And pragmatic isn’t interesting unless it’s done right!” Benefactor said.

Gilgamesh merely stared at her.

“...Know that I am only agreeing to do this because you have given me an opportunity to retrieve that which is mine. The Spark housing inside Nika. I carry no desire to obey or entertain you or your whims.” He replied. “Any actions alone I will take independent of your commands should be enough entertainment. It is wholly unnecessary for you to place such an arbitrary law on me.”

“Fiiiiine,” Sighed the Benefactor. “Whatever! Anyway, you should probably gather a party of angry teenagers and send them after the Moth. Be their mentor or something. Bye-Bye!” She said. The Benefactor disappeared at once, disappearing juuust as a sword was about to hit her.

Gilgamesh looked out on the small port town, thinking his plan over.

I think there's actually some lore about how practitioners are supposed to kill anyone who sees them use it, in order to keep the technique secret.

Females just have some extra incentive to make sure no one can talk about what they saw.

Is there anything stopping a Fog ship from just forming a mental model any time they want? I mean their "real body" is the union core right? And the mental models are just Nanomaterial avatars they use to better understand human tactics.

Jump #30: Tales of Phantasia

Drawbacks:
>+Mandatory Drawback Outcast
>+200 Th...That’s Impossible
>+200 Morrison’s Warning
>+300 The Demon King (Gilgamesh)
>+300 Blood and Vengeance

Race: Half-Elf
Origin: Mage (100 Points)
Scenarios: The Wonder Chef Returns!, To Valhalla, A Thousand Years of Peace

Perks
>Skits (Free)
>Titles (Free)
>Mana Flow (Free)
>Excited! (Free)
>Elemental, My Dear (100 CP)
>Intensify! (200 CP)
>Watch it! (200 CP)
>Light And Darkness (300 CP)
>Genre Savvy (400 CP)
>This Dream Will Never Die (400 CP)

Items
>Mystic Rune (200 CP)
>Chamber of Sacrifice (300 CP)

I had a long write-up, even if it's way better than my mortal gauntlet write-up, so, tl;dr

The Benefactor decided that since Gabriel the Angel wasn't a threat to me anymore, that she would bring in an old bully of mine from the Carnival Phantasm jump and give him the same offer she gave Gabriel--my Spark upon my death at his hands.

This bully was…

Gilgamesh.

Meanwhile, blissfully unaware of all this, I had snuck into Dhaos's castle, convinced him to stand down, proceeded to introduce the internet and all sorts of tech to Aselia, and then was asked by Martel to help run the planet for a thousand years. Or at least prevent the use of Magitech from happening again. I took up the role of advisor to many countries and thanks to the movement I started up before I became a spirit, which persisted long after I time warped into the future, I essentially ran the place without actually having any official position. Much like how I ran Gunsmoke, oddly enough.

No Island option with it's own hidden base like the one the protagonists used?

Magitech was increasing in use. But this was easy to get rid of. Because I had given clearly superior technology to them that didn’t kill the planet, was more accessible, and frankly had way better aesthetics. To that end, I had no need to outlaw Magitech—it simply wasn't viable anymore for people to use because there were better options.

I set up an ideology that empathized kindness, curiosity, and wonder. Self-encouragement and love so that no one would feel unloved or insecure. I knew that for someone to unlock their true potential, they had to truly believe in themselves first. But this ideology….was too gentle on those who deserved punishment. And it was that flaw which brought four heroes, led by a KING of Heroes, to my doorstep.
I had known about this thanks to the divination magic I used often. So I sent off Vash to go help out the Heroes and guide them. He clashed often with Gil, but in the very end he did his job well.

Gilgamesh had a big speech prepared for me, saying that I kept holding people back from the true potential of Magitech, in that it was the right of the people who lived on this Earth to use it for their own benefit. Not to accept someone’s handouts. They should use the technology they made and invented themselves. If the world was a worthless dirt ball in the very end, then so be it. They would probably invent a way to keep the mana flowing, somehow. So it wouldn’t even be a dirt ball. Essentially? My fears were complete nonsense.

>ssj6 form
Where are you getting 6?

Of course, this was probably just Gilgamesh being a manipulative jerk and talking out of his ass to provoke Dhaos into attacking the Heroes. Which ALMOST worked, had I not pulled out a special spell I had been working on for a while. Dhaos flew into a massive rage, and almost attacked him and the Heroes. But I was unsure if it would work. I hadn’t tested it against Dhaos when he was fully raging, and I was VERY unsure if it would stand up to a barrage of Noble Phantasms, let alone fucking Ea. Everyone jumped to taking out their weapons, ready for a fight. I knew that if this spell did not work, that all of my hard work was for nothing. It all counted on this.

I had been working on this spell whenever I had the time in those near thousand years. On and off, I had been doing everything I could to make it viable. Reducing the mana cost, testing it, perfecting it…everything came to this.

I had perfected it so much, that all I needed was one word to cast it. For one word was…

“ENOUGH.”

A barrier materialized between us and the heroes, and more barriers materialized around each individual person. The shining portals that opened around Gilgamesh found themselves stopped by the magic barriers that jumped to form around it.

No one could fight or injure each other under this spell. And so it was, I talked down the heroes. I told them I was willing to speak to them and come to a compromise, for they had come this far. They said that I was too soft on the guilty (Indeed. That, was a big flaw in my world. So I granted them that.), and other problems. I sat them down and spoke to them. The Heroes agreed not to fight me.

Is it possible for someone to have the X-gene and Inhuman gene? What would happen if both were activated?

Demon Clan also includes total pussies like Lucifer from DB who was weaker than DB Goku. Not everyone is Dabura, Towa, Mira, or Demigra.

In a sense, but it doesn't have the stuff that was handled in DBGT. That is, Machine Mutants, Tuffles, Machine Mutant/Tuffle Hybrids, Super Androids, or Shadow Dragons. It just has the Saiyan stuff from GT.

Vash had a proud smile on his face. And Gilgamesh learned that “Erics” was really my husband. (It was him calling Vash my minion and me getting ticked off at him and yelling that he was my husband that did it.)

Gilgamesh was frankly, rather disappointed, and a little upset. But he respected the Heroes. They had chosen to stand up to me, the very ruler of their world, a god compared to them, and fought for their very own interests. He, too, was proud of them. And if they didn’t want to fight me after all, then so be it. He would get more opportunities to fight later. The Benefactor had told him he would keep reincarnating along with me until he got my Spark.

However, he vowed that the next meeting would not end so well between us. And he said, even if I survived our next clash, he would have the spark eventually. For I was the treasure chest, and he would open it some day. One way or another, he would end my life.

He never bothered me again for the rest of the thousand years. Perhaps he wanted to respect the wishes of the Heroes. Either way, I knew. I knew this was only the start of a nightmare.

And so, after the thousand years, I took Martel along with me. She would be an excellent advisor, along with Dhaos. But as nice as Aselia was…I felt a pull towards Gunsmoke, once more. Strange. But...I couldn't return there. Not yet.

I loved adventure more than I loved Gunsmoke, and so I continued. And I also swore to become a Benefactor someday, so that I could spread joy too. I still needed to search for some way to become a Benefactor.

But Gilgamesh had not been idle. And he indeed would make good on his threat in the next jump.

Don't forget Spike, though he might have been a devil instead of a demon now that I think of it, who was a total push-over if you had a way to counter Devilmite Beam.

To be fair that one is a legitimate complaint. It's not why he's doing it, but it is legitimate.

It is set after GT, way after GT in the case of the one I read.

I didn't want to include Spike because Spike is like, one of those all or nothing characters. Either he kills you instantly or you wreck his ass. No betweens. There's a what-if in one of the Tenkaichi games like this, where Spike has to fight all the main villains and as long as you can get your Devilmite Beam out before they smash your face, you instantly beat them. Non-canon, but it displays the idea.

There are other demons hanging out with Lucifer in the episode of DB where Goku goes to hell, though. Not to be confused with the DBZ episode where Goku goes to HFIL.

I'm getting the impression that Shapeshifting can function as a knock-off of Chocolate Beam if you train up, and that sounds really cool to me. However, upon introspection, I'm having trouble coming up with stuff besides evil, fate worth than death uses for a power like that. Apart, of course, from being a one-hit KO on people way weaker than you, but with that much of a power difference I probably wouldn't need this technique.

Anyone have any ideas for creative uses?

Psssh. Fuck if I even know what would happen.

Anyhowser, added the Kursed Stones into there since I know Justice kept asking for them, and with that...

Changelog:
>All items finished
>Next up is Armor/Power Armor Customization

I shall get around my issue of the Ant-Man stuff by cheating.

Turn clowns into productive members of society.

>Next up is Armor/Power Armor Customization

I can already feel my CP leaving my wallet.

So having a DBZ jump wasn't enough power to satisfy your twisted desires?

Enlightenment is going to be a capstone booster, right? Do you have any idea how its going to work with the other capstones?