LONG AGO IN A DISTANT LAND, I, NAGASH, THE NECROMANCER MASTER OF UNDEATH, UNLEASHED AN UNSPEAKABLE EVIL. BUT...

>LONG AGO IN A DISTANT LAND, I, NAGASH, THE NECROMANCER MASTER OF UNDEATH, UNLEASHED AN UNSPEAKABLE EVIL. BUT, A FOOLISH HUMAN WARRIOR WIELDING A MAGIC HAMMER STEPPED FORTH TO OPPOSE ME.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSrv_n4tw7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok

TWOAH

I dunno. I just don't think you look that impressive. You might be a low-ranking officer of undeath. Maybe a level 4 skeleton cleric or something.

Better use of Nagash than AoS

Yeah, but he does have a pimping hat. You can't do a good job of being an evil villian without a pimping hat.

Kaldor Draigo is 40K's Samurai Jack and Doomguy.

I cannot argue against this point. That hat is indeed pimping.

Are those little flap things around his chest actually coming off the hat?!
I would argue that, possibly, is the Pimpist Hat.

>literally the biggest Mary Sue in a "game" full of Mary Sues
AoS sure does love huge guys with huge hats

Hat Simulator 2017?

>LONG AGO IN A DISTANT LAND, I, M'KAR, THE SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF CHAOS, UNLEASHED AN UNSPEAKABLE EVIL. BUT, A FOOLISH GREY KNIGHT WIELDING A MAGIC SWORD STEPPED FORTH TO OPPOSE ME. BEFORE THE FINAL BLOW WAS STRUCK, I TORE OPEN A PORTAL IN REALITY AND FLUNG HIM INTO THE WARP WHERE MY EVIL IS LAW. NOW THE FOOL SEEKS TO RETURN TO REALITY AND UNDO THE FUTURE THAT IS M'KAR.

>Mary Sue
He only fails. And then he dies. And then he fails again.

That would be Archaon from what I've heard.

>LONG AGO IN A MAGICAL REALM, I, THE DM, FANFIC SHIPPING MASTER OF DARKNESS UNLEASHED A TERRIBLE CAMPAIGN! BUT A FOOLISH MIN-MAXED STREET SAMURAI STEPPED FORTH TO OPPOSE ME...BEFORE THE FINAL BLOW WAS STRUCK, I TORE UP A PAGE OF THE PLAYER'S HANDBOOK AND SENT HIM INTO MY 50 CR PLOT TWIST WHERE MY EVIL IS LAW. NOW THE FOOL SEEKS TO RETURN TO HIS HOME AND UNDO THE MEMORIES OF THIS NIGHT.

In case anyone isn't aware already, they are making a new season of Samurai Jack.

youtube.com/watch?v=VSrv_n4tw7w

>LONG AGO I, THANQUOL, THE HANDSOME-HANDSOME GREY SEER OF THE HORNED RAT DEVISED A CUNNING PLAN TO KILL-KILL THE MAN THINGS! BUT, A SMELLY-FOOLISH AXE WIELDING DWARF STEPPED FORTH TO OPPOSE ME! SURELY THIS MUST BE TREACHERY MOST FOUL!

>A LONG TIME A GO IN A DISTANT LAND, I MALAL! THE TRUE CHAOS GOD, UNLEASHED AN UNSPEAKABLE EVIL. BUT, A FOOLISH HUMAN WARRIOR, WEARING A GOLDEN ARMOR STEPPED FORTH TO OPPOSE ME.

>BEFORE THE FINAL BLOW WAS STRUCK, I'VE SEALED HIM A ON A GOLDEN THRONE AND SENT HIM TO THE FUTURE, WHERE MY HERESY IS LAW, NOW THE FOOL SEEKS TO RETURN TO LIFE, AND UNDO THE FUTURE THAT IS CHAOS!

>Nagash calls Archaon "The Dark Lord"

So AoS is stealing from Lord of the Rings now?

Im going to need someone to explain what's happening in this picture to me. Specifically:

>Whos the dude with the triangle staff? whats happening to him?
>Why is tall-hat man wearing a crop top?
>Why are the bone gargoyle screaming at the mechanical lizards with miniguns?
>Who are the mechanical lizards with miniguns?
>WHat's the perspective on this picture? How tall are the dudes in the BG compared to BG bone gargoyle?

This image features undead fighting the Skaven (a race of evil chaos-tainted rat men who have a large empire underground).

Skaven are allied with Chaos, who want to completely destroy the world. Skaven in typical Skaven fashion believe they will somehow survive it and come out on top.

Undead are in an uneasy alliance with order factions (humans, elves etc - I say order because they are not really good factions, just less bad). If Chaos destroys the world, there will be nothing left for the undead bosses to rule over.

Tall hat man is Nagash. Once a human Necromancer now turned into an undead liche. At this point in the story he has become very powerful and so doesn't give a shit about armour. He could be wearing a chainmail bikini and be fine.

Bone gargoyle is an undead construct, only introduced in this storyline. It is screaming because rule of cool.

Mechanical Lizards with guns are actually giant mutant Skaven called Rat-Ogres that have been outfitted with guns and armour. The drawing is just bad.

In order.
>A Greyseer, basically a ratman priest of the rat god. He's getting his soul sucked out.
>I guess he wants to show off his bitchin' scar or something
>They're fighting.
>They're actually larger rats.
>BG Gargoyle isn't in the background really, he's standing right next to giant undead guy. All the other background dudes are in the distance.

Triangle staff dude is a Skaven Grey Seer (wizard and religious leader) as 51801930 said.

Thanks. That really does anwser all my questions. I can see the rat thing now that you point it out. But I still think the crop top is silly.

>now

...I'm just checking here, but you are being sarcastic right? Or trolling.

Either is fine!

Settra is better

Nagash is basically a demi god at this point, he doesn't give a fuck, hes been killed more than once but just reforms