>dragyn
>magick

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/vampyre/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP is a phag

>aelf
>orruk

I forgot the rest, but you get the point.

>grimoire
How else would you spell it?

Faerie, wyrm, and gryphon are right though.

Book like someone who isn't a fucking faggot.

>dragyn
That is the only one that I have not encountered.

Only racists spell it that way.

>faerie
>daemon
>wyrm
>gryphon
>grimoire
>magick
These aren't even wrong.

>Ser

Do people get something out of reposting the same threads every week?

It's said that people with autism benefit from structured schedules.

Magick is the coolest way to spell it and you know it.

So, you don't like synonyms? I take it you're someone with a very limited vocabulary, please try to read a few books and learn some new words.

Faerie, daemon, wyrm, gryphon, grimoire, magick, and witch are correct if archaic. Some more than others.
Vampyre is just gay as tangerine in culottes.
Dragyn is actually a name, albeit a fagtastic one.

>womyn

Grimoire evokes a certain feeling that "old vellum book with a black leather colour which almost certainly possesses eldritch knowledge" just doesn't.

>>Aeldari

bcuz muh copyrights

>"B-b-but they're not wrong!!!"

By adding a "k"?

>rogue

>rogue

That's the spelling tho?

No, he's referring to the cosmetic, Rouge.

>Majykk is the coolest way to spell it and you know it
FTFY

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/vampyre/type/op/
The claim "your thread was deleted because it was copypasta" cannot be true in the case of my thread, because copypasta threads posted by other anons are not deleted.
My thread was deleted because I was the one who posted it and the mods have a grudge against me.

>Rœg

>daemon
>demon

How are mortals suppose to tell the difference between Tanarri and Yugoloths?

By the being able to remember Tanarri as something other that a wound in reality.

Or am i thinking of the ones that start with an "O"?

>This fucking thread again

Ghrymwyrr.

If you were to kill someone you wouldn't be able to say, "Murder's not ACTUALLY a crime because sometimes people get away with it" and expect anything other than derision.
So--what were you expecting by posting that?

Like. Fucking. Clockwork.

That's my post you've screencapped... let's see, that makes this the fifth time I've had to chat with you about this Shit.

At this point... yes, the mods do have you on watch. Their Banlist probably keeps logs of which IP addresses have been banned before, how many offenses, an probably the type of bans you've been dealt. Someone reports your thread, they cross-reference the IP, and see your previous offenses, and know you've probably earned a ban and deletion.

As for Copypasta? How spread out between posts, and the tone of the replies matter. Mods and Janitors care less about the content of an OP than they do the direction the thread is heading. A Katana is Underpowered thread containing only variants of the meme is bound to get deleted, while a thread where discussion of Katanas or samurai, or Bastard Swords gets a pass because there's conversation happening.

Been gone from Veeky Forums for a while. I've missed these threads.