Why does Veeky Forums hate this country and its people so much?

why does Veeky Forums hate this country and its people so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bride_burning
youtube.com/watch?v=ul2iNPfVsYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No poo in loo

pls whale buy

well yeah but what does that have to do with crypto?

Designated. Shitting. Street.

nobody hates you, it's just very easy to stereotype you and make fun of you.

lowest common denominator and all that.

DESIGNATED

Nobody likes poor scammy retarded 3rd worlders

They have a tendency to blame external forces on their mistakes, demand too much off others and have lazy spelling patterns.

Their like a demon that rests in every one of us, but which is suppressed during adolescence.

>The great pajeet conspiracy.
>Everyone is a pajeet.
>Every post is a shill.
Only burgers could be this stupid.

im not a dirty stinking pajeet
i just dont get why indians are a meme here

Greasy smelly hard to look at. Suicide bombers

White men can't compete against Indians on a level playing field so they will do anything to disrupt Indians.

Its a Veeky Forums thing, its not even racist I think they consider funny the way they talk

75% of them are not authentic, in any way.
>very good invest
>thank
>sirs
>poo on street
>very high return sir
>hindi translation reserved
>god project when bounty?

They're one of the hardest working people on the planet.

They'll do any job & work 7 days a week to make it .

fuck off pajeet

Don't think a pajeet would ever suicide bomb. Too narcisstic.

Much more likely to burn a female on the stake for trivial reasons

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bride_burning

>big population
>therefore many "IT help callers"
>they become a meme
>poo in loo etc are new memes because there are alleged designated shitting streets in india
>funny accent
Sum all those up and you'll understand

Except Fijian Indians, those guys are dodgy arseholes who take advantage of the native Fijians.

Largest blackmarket in the continent, selling fresh human organs everyday, rampant drug addiction, slave trade, anti-progress, literally a shithole within a shithole within a shithole itself. It's literally a shitskin slave with a population enough to be called 'a country'. That's for the normal people.

But for a businessman like me, India is just another paradise.

wtf i love teeka

SHITTING

Because so many are.

Teeka Masala is /ourpajeet/

Smell of strange spices and sweat

You forgot that one.

STREETS

The spices are good though.

Let's see..
You like scamming people, you don't have proper hygiene, your custom and tradition suck drinking cow piss and worshipping rats. you're corrupt literally thousand infants die every day due to malnutrition, leprosy epidemic everywhere and where's your crisis response? Oh wait you spend your money on space program you don't need. It's like you Indians are tech geeks and that's why tech department is infested with pajeets.

Yes, they taste nice mixed in food, but not so good combined with pajeet sweat, dripping from every pore

Wait, I thought chinks are the root of all evil?

No race, only money is the root of all evil. Russia, China, even America has a history of those, and I'm not quite sure if such trades still happen on the present day there but I'm sure it happens on India everyday.

>Another theory claims that consumerism, a primarily Western ideal that is newly founded in developing nations, has caused countries like India to become greedy.[10] Because of this, dowry is used as a means to gain a higher socioeconomic status.[9] As status is continually gained, the demand for bridal dowry increases in order to keep moving up the social ladder.[2]
>Oy vey, it's western capitalism's fault that pajeets burn women alive for dowry
Wikipedia has really gone down hill.

Spotted the roo eater.
Never been in a country with such poor and scarse "local cuisine"

Kinda, but they don't try to integrate with the rest of the world so much, unlike poos

Chinks generally have their own little club

Not onu biz, the world in general hates you. Specially us westerners, for us, you people are a bunch of subhumans with no class at all. All of you are ugly, you reproduce like rats, your food sucks, your music, your languages ans cultures in overall are pure trash.
The only good thing you people contributed to the world are the yoga pants that shows them asses.

anyone outside the walls shouldn't be allowed to post here

its cause they steal all the pussy from the white man, its not fair, we can't compete!

>caring about cuisine
go watch a cooking show you boring faggot

>>poo in loo etc are new memes because there are alleged designated shitting streets in india

It's not a new meme and these streets do exist newfag

I am inside those walls, though ethnicity wise i am outside.

then you should stop posting

Us westerners hate the other hateful westerners more than any other group in the whole world.

The western nazi scumbag better-than-you higher-than-others, yet fat imbecils not even capable of reproducing or enjoying sex, virgins at 35. Scum of earth.

Indians are better than them, more hard working, better looking muscular bodies, trimmed hair, and they know it, all they can do is call you pajeet.

>no China
>no South Africa
Into the trash it goes

>Specially us westerners
>implying westerners has a class too
>"us"
Don't lump westerners on your insecurities.

Have you met Indian truckers? Laziest fuckers around. I can't wait for self driving trucks. I've seen too many "accidents" involving Indian truckers and anything else; you name it: buildings, people, other vehicles, light standards...

I guess when you've never seen snow or ice before and you're driving 50,000 pounds of steel...

Take the worst trait of every race. The sketchiness and lack of empathy of east Asians, the money-grubbing ways of the Jews, the lameness of whites, the back stabbing nature of Latinos, the ugliness of Arabs and people of the Middle East, and the thievery of blacks and you have a typical Pajeet.

Don't hate them but they are really living their stereotype

>Good project sir
>your coin moon sir
>Very moon sir
>Sir
>Sir
>Hindi translation Sir?

every strong race of man needs a shitskin race to feel superior too

Cause poo in the loo are known scammers.

They're a race of scammers and swindlers

And the hygiene of rats

damn indians getting roasted tonight

Hygiene of a gypsy.

Yes that's what I said, rats

It's a third world fucking shit hole. Yes there are some smart people but if there's 1.5 BILLION of you the laws of probability fucking dictate it.

And it doesn't matter how smart they are. They throw away their incomes on gaudy bullshit like luxury cars and Rolex watches and then treat every neighbor and everyone they do business with extremely disrespectfully sometimes even trying to pull one over on you. A severe lack of modesty, human empathy, and a predisposition towards opportunism makes them a burden on every nation they inhabit. If you ever wondered why there's no trust left in your community while simultaneously a massive explosion of Indians have populated your community you will now know why. The "based" poo nigger meme is the biggest lie pushed by the open borders media

It's the Jews. Chinese people are up there, though.

Seems to me the entirety of Veeky Forums from Veeky Forums to Veeky Forums to /pol/ to /soc/ to /co/ and to even fucking /wg/ are unified in their hatred of Indians

That's because it's the one minority that literally everyone rich or poor has interacted with. Patel niggers come from all walks of life. Even feminist leftist types hate them because Pajeets are always trying to send non mutual sexts over Facebook

I agree with most of the reasons already stated like the smelliness and sneaky nature, but the reason I find Indians to be repulsive is that fact that they’re the biggest phonies on earth.

An Indian will say or do anything he thinks will make him look respectable, whether he understands it or not. Whenever I go over there for work, the guys I meet with always act like a character out of a get rich quick infomercial. I’ll be there in some absolutely filthy shithole of a restaurant and sitting across from me is an ugly creep in an ill fitting cheep suit behaving as if we’re in the Hamptons.
Indians think that if they wear a suit and a nice watch, you’ll think they’re high class and ignore the fact that they smell like a filthy gas station and drove up in a 25 year old scooter.

Whenever an Indian says to me "My friend" you know he's trying to market himself or a product in some way but the stench always contradicts his marketability

youtube.com/watch?v=ul2iNPfVsYQ

VEEEE DEW NAWT EVEN SOUND LAIK DIS

Because they are so poor insignificant sums to us are nearly life-changing to them. Which makes them appear as extremely greedy, sleazy and short sighted.

Nice try pajeet. I'd recognise that poor syntax and grammar anywhere

Generally I'm pretty indifferent to race and I'm a 2/10 racist. Not even close to the /pol/ conspiracy theorist type.

But from real-life experience I have become more and more racist against Indian men in particular. They smell like shit, are self-interested to an extreme degree, and always seem to be on some kind of hustle to get something out of you.

Every Indian man I've met has an extreme beta complex. I think this insecurity comes from being in a Western society where India's fucking medieval cultural norms don't apply. They don't know where they fit in, so they compensate by either being a preening asshole or a fake, too-friendly cuck.