That player who always wants to be a foxboy/foxgirl

>that player who always wants to be a foxboy/foxgirl

What do you tell the player?

I don't have that problem because I don't play with faggots.

/thread

>What do you tell the player?

"Bend over."

Roll stats.

'That's fine. The local aristocracy hunt them every weekend'

Are they playing the same archtype each time? That's the important part.

Yiff

Then try to convince him that kemomimi are furries.

I will say okay since it is more interesting than the faggot that have to play a drunk Scottish midget every campaign.

I tell him this isn't Golarion or Japan, they don't exist in the setting, and his Waifu is not real.
Also, I tell him that even if this were Golarion, if he wants to play a kitsune, he's going to have to justify it being outside of Tianxia, and that he ain't getting his fapbait at all since Golarion kitsune are all anthro, and if he's upset about losing his fetish then tough shit for him.

>tfw we once had a guy play a fox boy in one of our campaigns.
>When we tried to cross a bridge we came across these three trolls who want us to pay up.
>We all have a habit to do evil shit to each other for fun during our campaigns.
>As a cleric with a deity who loves money and healing I decide to be chummy with the trolls.
>I'll give them access to fox "girl" pussy and they give me 5gp and let my party cross the bridge.
>They agree.
>Fox "girl" is a bard.
>Proceed to cripple them by hitting them in the leg and gag their mouth.
>Offer to the trolls.
>Cross the bridge.
>The rage on the player's face. Everyone else is busting out in laughter including the DM.
>Wait until night to rescue them from Trolls and slit their throats.

>mfw i let him
>mfw my fetish is Thought-out, well-done settings
>mfw beastpeople Form a functional working society
>mfw he can't be a special snowflake anymore Because the shopkeeper is an elderly foxwoman, farmers with rats in their basement are dogpeople and the black knight pursuing them is a catman
>mfw he has to forever live with the fact that his character is not special, and not even in top 10, unless he pays actual effort to roleplaying

>t. nu-male liberal SJW faggot beta cuck

Get another player willing to play as a cannibalistic hunter barbarian.

Is it bad that the kemonomimi weeks have been a hundred times more annoying and spam happy that the furrows have been? Seriously, I almost never see a furfag spam anymore, and the people that even admit to being fur fags never post images anymore, while the animal ear weeks have been doing nonstop spam for a good while now.

Does that mean it's time? Is it time to purge the weeks and force them into compliance and servility, just as we did the furfags?

>*weeks
I hate my auto-correct, let me I insult weebs proper already!

Naw, you're just bored.

I don't know where you hang out, but the furfag spam is everywhere I look.
Maybe you've just gotten used to it too much to notice.

nah.There's no more "spam" than dorfthreads, elfthreads, koboldthreads and other stuff. There are some annoying individuals (like 2hu and /pfg/ spammers), but if we remove all annoying individuals from Veeky Forums it's gonna get mighty empty here.

I love it.

I blame /pfg/.

It's not /pfg/, it's a few dedicated shitposters in /pfg/. As a regular there, trust me when I say they're even more annoying for us than they are for you.

Hell yeah motherfucker.

Admittedly, I only really hang out on Veeky Forums anymore, where at least here the furries know how to disguise themselves by not apologizing the beaten and instead applying the usual Veeky Forums level of autistic detail to make them slightly more bearable.

These weeks however, have none of that subtlety, and instead spam their fetish pics over and over again with no adequate reason for it other than to get (You)s

Literally just one or two highly dedicated shitposter who keeps making threads early, leading to someone else to make a dueling thread

>koboldthreads
Going to be honest, I find them the most irritating and disturbing. "Cute" kobolds and "sexy" kobolds, what the fuck is wrong with them.

I ask them to explain why

Wouldn't the trolls just regenerate their throats?

Well god dam, I want you as my DM. We have the same fetish my Kush brother

It's all part of the furfag/bestiality group that keeps posting their shit everywhere. They are supposed to be contained in /d/, but that's never worked.

I get it that we all have fetishes such as well thought out settings and cute crossdressing traps getting bumfucked into happy oblivion but you don't push it into other's faces. It's very rude and I don't like that. If they didn't shove it in my face, I would be fine with their fetish. Well, not really because I find disgusting, but I won't care because you keep it to yourself.

>/d/
>furfag/bestiality
You are a moron who has no idea what he's saying. Those subjects are specifically banned and deleted hard from /d/, and the folks over there act super vitriolic towards any sign of furfaggotry.
>inb4 they have horsecock and animal ears
Not furry. Furry implies anthropomorphic traits such as pelt and muzzle.

Really, the only boards that have any furry inclination at all are /trash/, and the two closet boards Veeky Forums and /co/

"Okay."
>silently roll Knowledge checks on all NPCs to see if they know whether or not foxpeople exist
>God help him if one fails

Hey, don't forget about us

I don't care how you classify you degeneracy, it's all the same shit.

Is that supposed to be /mlp/? If so, yeah I usually do my best to forget them.
Though I admit I also forgot /vp/ as well, which is surprising because they have got to be the most furry board after /mlp/

What is this, an Ernie for ants?

What is this? An image for sesame seeds?

That's easy, because it's true. You're taking a human being, and adding animal parts and behavior, and this somehow makes them more attractive to you. Let me emphasize that: Adding animal traits to a human is making them more attractive to you.

They're furry and so are you. Not that there's anything inherently wrong with that, you sick fuck.

>monstergirls
>furry

>Not furry. Furry implies anthropomorphic traits such as pelt and muzzle
user those are animal traits, not anthropomorphic traits. I seriously can not believe people can jack off to shit like that and characters which are very bestial but then turn around and say things like this because muh muzzle autism.

Honestly, I haven't noticed this any more than the obvious furbait of kobold threads. Where are you seeing these mystical spams of catgirls? For science, of course.

By your logic, liking elves mean you have an ear fetish and are a furry since they have nonhuman traits stapled on humans

Which is retarded

>tfw would be okay with the first girl in "fire up the furnaces" tier

I blame 10+years on Veeky Forums and Solatorobo

>horsecocks aren't furry
You're in denial.

That's the worst strawman I've ever seen. It's literally a bag packed with hay, it doesn't even have a human shape.

Elves don't primarily exist to fulfill a fetish, numbnuts.

>very bestial
Because they aren't. They're humans in headbands with a verbal tic. The ears and tail are the only animal things about them, especially since most if them barely act any different from humans anyway

Not to mention that the ear thing isn't even an animal trait.

Tell that to /d/
Seriously, I dare you to do so and see what happens. Horse sick on subhuman doesn't make them a furry, just a gross mutant with an oversized cock

I wasn't only referring to that. I'm talking about the horsecock part and also about the monstergirl faggots who like centaurs and shit like that.

Alright, let's see what happens.

Veeky Forums doesn't have the power to do anything anymore. It's all just redditfags and normies trying to out-new each other.

When did this happen? Was it heralded by the loss of /wst/? Or where the seeds planted before that? I had hoped the banning of virt would've brought a golden age, but instead it's like the return of nazimod and the anti fun and creativity mindset

The seeds were planted when Veeky Forums became known to normies. The old guard was forced out by boredom and shit mods, and the new blood are just normies.

Hell, just the other week I got a warning for telling a retarded (even by namefag standards) namefag to kill himself. That's the kind of userbase Veeky Forums wants nowadays.

Nazimod made Veeky Forums palpable to normalfags and kicked out all creativity and fun while he was at it, Veeky Forums became a wasteland overtaken by quests, but then newer mods started getting triggered by the content in some quests and removed quests too.

Why not let them?

"What stats?"

>Paranoia
I don't have this problem, and if I did it would solve itself. Though honestly, I'd love it if someone tried playing a clone that thinks he's a fox-whatever or has some sort of fox related mutations. It'd probably go sideways in fairly short order, it'd be hilarious.

Not every character concept works in or is appropriate for every game.

Any character concept is appropriate for Paranoia.

Eh, fine. He's not a bad player, and kitsune are a statted race in the setting. He could try diversifying a little, but we kind of brought it on ourselves for nicknaming him "foxboy".

>But this is Only War.

>STILL in denial about the fact that monster girls are a little furry

You're the stain holding the monster girl fandom from getting their freak on

You'll never stain us, furfag.

Cait Sith

>"It's okay as long as she/he is always nude."

>wanting to be a foxgirl/boy

"so, does that make you NATO or Warsaw Pact?"

I was referring more to RPGs in general.

Comedy RPGs are an exception, though even then I'd still try to spin things to fit the setting.

>Have a game coming soon in a custom cyberpunk
>mfw kitsunes are a thing
Can't stop me now

Fucking internet shitting on me

That they have to play they character straight from a Japanese folklore perspective, I.e. It has to be a malevolent trickster who plays on human gullibility and lacks the ability to pronounce the phrase "Moshi moshi".

Was ist das?

1 is human, 2 is not furry, 3 is kinda furry.

WarPac, duh. Have you even read Upotte?

"They don't exist in this setting" if that's the case or "okay" if it isn't.

Literally any other answer is wrong, especially any passive aggressive bullshit about letting him play but giving him constant shit. I mean, seriously, what are you guys, twelve?

Holy shit, this.

Whenever I see a player picking some obscure weird race, all I think is "Well, at least he doesn't want to be a dwarf."

>Literally any other answer is wrong
What if foxgirl/boys in my setting are literal gods with stats beyond normal PCs?

Fallen god scenario, add amnesia and have fun.

>Fallen god scenario, add amnesia and have fun.
Drat!

As long as the player can justify it and doesn't go overboard with the anime stuff, kemomimi are fine.

Refer them to the hengeyokai/Two-skin playable race.

You're an animal that can wear the skin of a human. Pick an animal, that is your natural form. If you cast spells you can't as an animal. You can change forms once per level. You do not have some intermediate hybrid form. It's human or animal, that's it. You have to sleep in your animal form.

>a few
You scumbags openly talk about ERP and "lewd" garbage all the time in those shitholes. Don't play PF. Don't touch /pfg/. It's as simple as that.

Kapusta i kwas

Depends of the player.
For starter, I don't see why it's worse than wanting to play a human with pointy ear. Or a tiny man with beards.

>tfw i've played fox girls in four different campaigns and a fox guy in one
>now running a pathfinder campaign and have like nine fox girl NPCs

>allowing elves or dwarves
Humans only.

There's nothing wrong with foxgirls.

Foxboys should be purged though.

"Fuck no and get the fuck out of my house."

As long as it fits with the setting I'm okay with it.
If it's a modern-day setting or something like Call of Cthulhu with no other playable races besides human then I'd tell them to try to pick something different. If they're still adamant to play them that's when the insults and such start flying.

Eh, they're cats. Foxgirls can be, I don't know, Yugoslav?

My waifu. With two girls on her.

Pretty sure there's some foxes there too.

>The last section
I know it's coming and laugh like a retard everytime.

>You can change forms once per level.
>You have to sleep in your animal form.
These seem contradictory.

Cancer like a silence grows.

Does he come from /pfg/?

For this exercise, let's assume no.