Uh oh, looks like someone is on trouble, eh coiners? aahahahah

uh oh, looks like someone is on trouble, eh coiners? aahahahah

If only the EU was as effective with its border control...

listen dude, I don't like niggers either, but

is that way, we discuss money here

Ah the life of a Yuropoor ;)

>breathe air
>get taxed and regulated

oh yeah i'm downright shitting my pants about impotent kikes posturing against centralized exchanges i don't use
uhhh
i used to work in the ministry of finance of my yuropoor country and have access to top level guys still, in 2017 nobody was even aware of ethereum and there's still no formal regulation for bitcoin
you don't understand just how slow western european governments move, nor how little power the "eu" has
destroying countries through population replacement is one thing, stopping people from doing what they want with their money is another

Please listen to biz is serious bizness and we will have NO jokes in any of our threads thank you very much for respecting biz

boy i sure do love living in the higest taxed country in the world AND live in the eu :)

i think it's going to take at least a year before they come up with something, seeing how incompetent the EU is

Regulation is the only thing that will really help crypto take off. Imagine a world where scamcoins and exit scams don’t exist

"The European Single Market, Internal Market or Common Market is a single market which seeks to guarantee the free movement of goods, capital, services, and labour – the "four freedoms" – within the European Union (EU)."

Glad I voted out.

Wait for my cue.

bazingo

Border control also applies to big companies that save money and taxes by having the company exactly at the border or move to monaco or somewhere similar.

Finland? :)

in concur. NO FUN ALLOWED AROUND HERE.
only shililng shitcoins and posting pink wojaks (in that order)

its Communist EU, meaning it will take at least 1-2years till they get anything on the way and then it will be watered down and full of loop holes, no worries.
We send only our biggest loosers to Brussels (sadly this is not a joke) they get nothing done and everything takes 3x as long as expected at at least 5x the initial cost.

t. one of the last uncucked germans

>52%
>56%

Almost, lards, almost.

at least I don't get shot :'')

Old news price didn't even budge

kys you coon lover

Waste of trips

>biz is serious bizness
hahahah look at the newfag

Worst comes to worst I just gift my coins to Hezbollah, no worries.

Does this come before or after eu-wide bail-in legislation?

Cause I'm moving at least 60% of my accounts off the damn Euro.

not an argument

comfy af man

Go fuck yourself you sand nigger

>EU making fools of them selves

This is as laughable as Australia banning large paper notes to combat money laundering.

no u

fucking normies inavding our board and trying to turn it into the next liberal degeneracy headquarters. fuck you all you retarded normie pieces of shit
>muh place of Veeky Forumsness
Its fucking Veeky Forums! go to Quora and circle jerk with other jews if you are so intelligent

This is good news. Money laundering is evil.

it isnt. coons like you get clobbered there
kys

close :) denmark :)

give me all your bitcoins, whiteboy, or else!

>make something harder to get while demand for it stays the same

Sounds wonderful!

Fuck the EU!
Hurry up and convert to Islam so we can bomb the fuck out of you.

T. America

>kys
I'm from a latin American shithole and our politicians are used to hide billions of hard earned taxpayer money in offshore accounts. You only understand the value of transparency when you live in a plundered hellhole. Crypto needs to increase transparency.in economic transactions, not obscure it.

>biz is serious bizness

THIS NIGGER kek

>had the chance to 30000% in crypto
>didnt take it
you deserve to be scammed by your politicians you retard

Idiot, I'm making mad gainz in crypto. I've been holding Monero since it was $5. The fact that I own a privacy coin doesn't mean I can't condemn money laundering. We need to find balance between transparency and privacy. Crypto can potentially solve that problem.

Wow you sound like a fucking faggot

>holds XMR
>criticises money laundering
really activates my almonds. there is no middleground retard, either something is anonymous or not

Ok now give those bitcoins we need to build more housing for refugees.

You mean IOTA.

lol calm down Ahmed it's just banter ;)

How many businesses that do deliver their promises but are actually engaged in money laundering have we funded so far? Giving millions to money launders lel

comfirmed.. but i´m afraid in case of going for people's money, they accumulate to top form

Good thing it already ist regulated here in germany.
HODL for one year and you don't pay ANY taxes, anything before that and you have to pay 25% on gains.
Bought my BTC '12 to '15

you have to go back

old news, you have to go back

imaging if they'll introduce taxes on cryptos to be paid in fiat money

hillarious