PRICED IN
R
I
C
E
D

I
N

>people selling for market price without looking at what that is.

wtf are these morons doing they are literally selling for 2 cent less then they can right now.

ITS BEAUTIFUL

Totally worth 300 million .

Read the blog post fucker, one of the 10 answers given in the release of gnosis olympia will be about req. Ready to suck a dick?

Bots mate

its not on mainnet yet wtf

My bags are ready

I feel like being asses right here, put sell order on Binance, took it down after news, officially removed. It got filled anyway because FUCK BINANCE THEY JUST MADE ME LOSE 5k REQ HOLY SHIT THOSE RETARDS WILL PAY

That was already known from the beginning, retard!

> mfw OMG is now more vaporware than REQ and worth 6x more

We're going to 1.5 billion baby.

It's gonna drop harder than Bogdanoff taking a dump

reqt

i'm lubed up and ready to go to lamboland

Fuck, I thought about swing trading but bigger and bigger part of me is screaming HODL

REQ is pure HODL from here on out. Q1: ALL ERC20 tokens and BTC tradeable. Q2: FUCKING ALL FIAT CURRENCIES.

DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND HOW INSANE THIS IS. Q2 IS LITERALLY AROUND THE CORNER AND REQUEST WILL BE ABLE TO GET PAID IN WHATEVER FUCKING FIAT CURRENCY YOU USE.

TOKEN BURNED AS FEES. FUCK ME LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

REQ is a clear sell right now. What should come in the next month? Nothing - right. Why would you hodl sth like that. See you in 2 months.

wow it's nothing

this desu

You didn't read their blog post, right?

Already surpassed OMG and still heavily undervalued.

Feels great my dudes.

TOOOO THEEEE MOOOOOOOON

Are you retard? You really think it's gonna drop below .25$ never again? NO IT'S NOT!

RIP
BTFO
KEK

I only 500 well i guess it will suffice

Βγες απ'το Veeky Forums βρε μαλάkα

wall down up to 1800

No need to cope your feelings. Don't be emotionally attracted to coins. This will bottom out after the initial hype phase. Never said it would be a shitcoin, but you cannot anticipate another uptrend to main net from now on.

Why would I buy REQ now, when I can buy it when it's more expensive in 2 months? This is stupid!
I don't want to buy shares from a new company, that's going to be big in a few years, I want to buy only big companies shares, that will rise 2% in the best scenario!

Roadmap says "Add management of fiat currencies to Request" . If i understand correctly it doesn't mean straight up fiat to req conversion, only receiving and sending fiat like pay pal?

Those fucking dildos are wild, man. Swing trading this requires steel balls.

You can be retard if u want, I don't mind. Don't come here to cry when it's .50$ and not dropping.

FUCKING YUGE. THIS COIN IS YUGE. LITERALLY MOST IMPORTANT COIN SINCE ETH

It means that you'll be able to send fiat through REQ as well as any cryptocurrency.

Ask yourself why a business wouldn't choose REQ which has an order of magnitude lower fees than paypal, but can accept cryptocurrency AND fiat.

>sold at 790
>bought the 670 dip
>back at 790
I just picked up 2k with 1 swing

Oh shit... Unironically gonna buy 10k right now

Req is needed to use the smart contract not to buy shit with.

Would you say 5x is feasible by Q4?

Easily

>the normies dont even know about the burn mechanism and how that will effect the price yet
Kek this is too easy

Don't forget that paypal takes 2 weeks to deposit your funds, with REQ the seller will have his money in minutes.

Where are you guys storing your REQ?

Binance

myetherwallet

SHIEEEEEET

damn fucking whales

nice

And here we see 2 whales mate in the wild.
in order to increase their gains a whale must display a huge sell wall, this will atract other whales to set up a sell wall at the same price.
After this cooperation starts they begin to eat up the surrounding plankton. when they are finished accumulating they will release the sell wall for other plankton to pass through.

This is nothing compared tho Trumps WALL. BUILD IT RIGHT NOW

Got at .00045 eth

am I fucked?

so what, once they have enough, there are no brakes on this thing, FOMO's gonna be massive

they're fake

>Fools looking for a quick PnD don't realize REQ is literally the holy grail
>Solves the cashing out problem

Where do you all see req in about 6 months? 1 year? Looking for a medium term turnaround. Want to dump some play money.

Sold all. You guys are getting too crazy. Good luck riding the wave

MR GORBACHEV, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL

Sell the news

RIP BTFO

This is a textbook accumulation phase. And now a exchange announcement on Friday and cya at andromeda.

as someone who just sold a portion of his REQ stack (to cash out), I personally guarantee that REQ still has a lot more mooning to do over the next few months

>cashing out before $20
why do you hate money

JUST BOUGHT AT 1771 SATS WTF GIVE ME MY MONEY BAAAACK AAHAAHAAAA

$20 REQ? You for real?

WE FUCKING MADE IT MOTHER FUCKERS.

underrated post
kek

$1000 by end of week.

> When you realise that REQ is the future of commerce as we know it

$20 is very real.

its that sperglord parroting around youtube with his bitcoin wealth innit?

nah i think you can double that

my first >100% roi. thanks req shills

150$ q4 2019
screencap this

whoever didn't invest in this, stay, poor faggots

BURGERS BARELY WAKING UP. DONT FUCKING SELL.

>This is a textbook accumulation phase. And now a exchange announcement on Friday and cya at andromeda.

Yeah, I think they have another surprise in store for the Friday update, otherwise why bother launching Colossus just a few days ahead?

So guys.... I should sell my dog and kids and buy req?????

word is that they are in talks with eBay.

Does someone have those cringy memes he created about himself?

hodl dog and kids until they add support for selling organisms through REQ

should i fomo into this shit? or am i being a dumb nigger

BURGERS UP

ITS TIME

Holding 14k. Will I make it?

check back in a few hours to see if you’re a dumb nigger

>yes you are

Sell kids, hodl dog.

Done... got $50 for the kids.... I'm gonna make it

oh yes please id like to see them too
i just saw him on youtube and post here but didnt see his "memes"

just fomo'd in 1500 tokens at $0.315
I have a total of 2400 tokens. Will I make at least 5K Veeky Forums?

Yes

I just found out I actually have 4000 tokens, bought 1500 @ 0.19 days ago. How much better?

Just be patient. There will be a dip back below ¥0.30。。 just hold and be patient

Found them

Wew it's tanking. Hope you guys sold.

The floor is literally being raised by 3-5C every day, who can complain?

top kek
he will regret this when hes a little more grown up if he doesnt already
thats some top tier cringe

your fault idiot

hhhhhnnngnnnnnnnnnggggggg that sounds good

Is 10K enough? Fuck I'm still accumulating.

Oh he will. There’s more

sadly i sold a big piece of it for only like 10% profit trying to swing trade it, i should have just waited a little more

oh my motherfucking christ that is perhaps the most perfect female i have ever seen. how come no one ever responds to these posts on this homo board?

just think of how much potential this has to capture some of paypal's 86 billion dollar market. even 5-10% and we've got a token worth 15x what it is.

yikes