How do you stop a horde of barbarian nomads?

How do you stop a horde of barbarian nomads?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Yamen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ain_Jalut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Mongol_invasion_of_Hungary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You pay them to fuck off. Repeat this until they succumb to internal conflict.

You let them conquer you and then assimilate them into your superior culture

Assassinate their leader. Because their government is much less stable it will lead to infighting.

Fight them and win

user, they are nomads - their government is basically nothing but stable.

Have lots of trees so they can't graze their horses near you.

Find some way to kill the leader - nomadic hordes always seemed to fall apart when the charismatic leader who held them together died.

Do these, and if necessary thisAlso build forts and military towns in your provinces near the barbarians, and create a national network of roads and canals to bring reinforcements if necessary to fight the nomads. Making them call you the greatest king in the world is good too

> tfw if you get conquered, you win

We must let them in.

Guns

Marry their leaders daughter and proclaim best bros, then point them towards some other poor bastard.

Introduce them to sheep grazing and barbed wire
Worked on the Americans

Puns are not allowed in the council of war!

What he said! Get out of the tent!

>How do you stop a horde of barbarian nomads?

You convince them that your civilization's culture is superior via very superficial, face-value, benefits that will just barely placate the thousands of men they have while simultaneously offering superior and actual substantial rewards and privileges to the ones commanding them.

If you're lucky they'll continue to associate success with strength & intelligence, which will effortlessly and constantly turn them against one another while at the same time create a false justification for their arbitrary privileges and poverty.

Another alternative includes discreetly converting and redirecting their sense of tribalism from culture (which is qualifiable) to race.

Hide your nice stuff, and tell them all about your neighbor who has nicer stuff.

That is probably the best option. All those famous warrior people that went and carved their own empire... genetics show eventually the natives ALWAYS win.

Turks aren't turkic. They are greeks that think thry are turkic.

How does a force of lightly armored infantry defeat a horde of mounted archers?

WE
WUZ
KHANS

Scorched Earth.

>genetics show eventually the natives ALWAYS win.

Tell that to Sweden.

You mean the country thats predominantly Swedish and will remain so?

Criminally underrated.

>Turks aren't turkic. They are greeks that think thry are turkic
Two ethnicities are flipping tables right now, tzatziki and kebab is flying everywhere.

Not if their women keep getting raped by Middle Eastern refugees.

Cut them down.

>believing /pol/ memes

Improv - they stick to the woods and pray the horsefuckers don't get the idea to burn it down.
Prep-time - fortification and rearm to some ranged weaponry.

>the natives ALWAYS win
well, except when the brits do it

>the natives always win

You don't.

Who cares if they get raped? the woman eventually gets over it and moves on with their life, probably by marrying a boring Swedish man and having a couple kids with him. Even if they got pregnant, they'd more than likely get an abortion. Doesn't have the same stigma it has in other places, and nobody wants a rape baby.

Remember when the United States thought that, and now they're at 60% white and the Baby Boomers haven't even died yet?

Oh, speaking of which, how are the native Americans doing?

Mayhap a wall? A great, big wall?

On the southern border; fucking mexicans.

>genetics show eventually the natives ALWAYS win
Tell that to the native Mexica and Cortez

That is not the medieval era mate.

The industrial era has allowed for the actual extermination of people unlike ye olde conquest. It is a lot more fucked up yeah.

You do realize that most Mexicans have native blood, right?

>Who cares if they get raped?
Don't know, the woman?

Like 99% of the native population of the Americas was already dead from disease when actual colonists showed up

Women are inferior to men, so their feelings are irrelevant.

Just so you know all groups except 'hispanic' and 'other' are shrinking.

You say America is getting less white.
I am saying minorities are getting more white.

I was making a point that rape isn't the end of the world.

The woman often survives, and if you're alive after a rape you just move on. Life continues. The typical /pol/ reaction always seems to be "oh but then they got raped" and act like that woman is suddenly destroyed as both a person and a woman.

Holy shit is that a screen shot of the expansion for the first shogun total war? RARE

Well that is just the combination of judeoislamicchristian slave morality with social asperger autism and other mental cuck cancer.

You are referring to Central America and the areas up to Texas and down to Brazil only, user.

With a proper fucking military.

You defeat them in the field, then you burn their camps and kill their children and take their women as your own.

Otherwise, to stop mongols, you stand on a slope, you bring plenty of archers and heavy infantry, and you make your fucking stand there while the cavalry kites them into the edges of the formation.
Shoot the horses.

Bio weapons.
I mean, fuck this is the most obvious answer there has ever been.

So now you're implying it's okay for people to get raped because they'll eventually get over it? By that measure, if I raped you in the ass, you would be just fine with it right? If I brutally raped your tiny asshole with my enormous wang and made it so you couldn't sit right for a month, you'd be okay with that?

Defeat them and assume leadership.

Killing them all seemed to work for pic related.

How the fuck did you even get into business?

By selling bioweapons designed to kill viruses and bacteria.

With bioweapons, duh. Kill people with zombie virus until you're CEO by default.

That will just mean the mongol archers and infantry will outmanouver you while you are turtling near the cav and you will die horribly. Probably by rocket artillery.

>if I raped you in the ass, you would be just fine with it right
You cant rape the willing

What? Of course not, I'm saying that rape does not "destroy" a woman and exclude her from whatever "white Swedish women of breeding age" bracket you're trying to build.

The original post was smugly insisting Swedish people are doomed because refugees are raping their women, and I'm saying that's dumb because the women are going to survive the rape and live on.

Do you stop getting dogs because one bit you?

But are you a grill?

Their archers and infantry are weak compared to proper dedicated archers and infantry.

But but but Anonymous... last night in Sweden... terrible terrible. You heard it. What goes on there. Last night in Sweden.

Rape is deeply psychologically scarring and you are making it trivial. You don't move on from rape you dumb piece of shit.

Hahahahahahahahah history isn't balanced you dumb fuck. Reality doesn't get patched. Reality isn't fair.

Minority here, can confirm, am painfully white

Fucking hell, you know what the irony of it all is? The thought process that a raped woman is a wasted woman is the same used during the Bosnian War, when Muslim girls were forcibly deflowered and thus "soiled" in men's eyes.

Seeing a woman as worthless because she got raped is exactly what the "invaders" want you to think.

Okay, point conceded. But indifference toward this won't solve the problem.

All apathy does is tell the aggressors that their behavior is perfectly acceptable and that they can continue to do whatever they want. Case study: I ride my skateboard through a mall even though the sign says no skateboarding, but no one says anything. Therefore I continue skateboarding through that mall against the rules. On the other hand, the first time I skate, an officer stops me and issues me a violation of public ordinance ticket for skating in a no-skate mall. Now I'm much less inclined to skate there.

Yes, rape victims can survive. But they're often emotionally shattered by it for a while. No one can just brush off an event like that, nor does that make the event any less horrible and punishable as far as the law will allow. But every country accepting migrants and seeing these rape fests occur ISN'T being proactive, they're being indifferent. That should be infinitely more frightening than a barbarian invasion ten times the size of the current migrant crisis.

You do. It is not easy, but you move on. Either you move on, or you commit suicide. Not commiting suicide is moving on. You move on with your life. If you want to talk about dealing with the experience, you should use other words.

The Mongols only dominated because of mongolia being so fucking flat.
Agincourt showed what happens when the terrain is against cavalry. Mongolia doesn't get that wet.

I personally prefer the ethiopian solution to roving mobile bands of nomads. You find them from the air, and then you send in tanks that will shrug off their weapons and defeat their puny forces.

Of course you fucking do, stop treating women like broken baby birds.

I'm sure all the poor Swedish girls who were violently rape will be big into sex with White Swedish men.

I mean, it's not like the emotional trauma and possible physical damage will be a hindrance to having healthy families.

/Sarcasm.

Mongolia dominated because they understood logistics and information. You fucking retard.

They didn't understand boats.

user, you seem to have this demonstrably false idea that the Mongols did not adapt tactics and succeed in multiple theaters.

No, dipshit, they dominated because they were horse archers on open flat terrain eminently suited for nomadic horse archery.

They didn't conquer western europe, though, did they? Too soggy.

If you believe the figures, one third of all western women are raped at least once in their life.

Most tend to have families.

Well, not to discount the trauma of forced intercourse, but it's worth noting that considerable portion of Swedish cross-species breeding is entirely consensual.

>cross-species
>species

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

They didn't conquer Western Europe because their leadership collapsed.

Shoot them. It can't be that difficult.

That's one of my favorite statistics.
Next time I hear it it'll be one half.

You don't know, he could be talking about beastiality.

The mongols weren't just horse archers. They employed infantry, archers, siege weapons, gunpowder artillery... you are so naive...

He is talking about what happens in Lappland on the reindeer farms...

It stays in Lappland.

Right, shoulda kept my mouth shut.

>The original post was smugly insisting Swedish people are doomed because refugees are raping their women, and I'm saying that's dumb because the women are going to survive the rape and live on.
>Do you stop getting dogs because one bit you?

The pillar of /pol/ and other ethno-nationalist arguments is that culture is an expression of genetics. Flooding a gene-pool with massive amounts of foreign genes fundamentally alters it, making it unrecognizable from it's previous incarnation. Your saying (to my understanding) that the people are still there so it's just an evolution of the culture, so no end took place. The argument sort of turns into a ship of Theseus debate, where if all the people are replaced over time, is it still the same culture? How drastic must a change be, and how quickly must it take place to consider a culture to be overrun vs evolved, if at all?

Also because mongol scouts reported that West Europe was a cold boring place with no riches. Better to keep raiding thr Middle East and Asia.

>The pillar of /pol/ and other ethno-nationalist arguments is that culture is an expression of genetics
This fairly rails in the face of how only the most remote of civilizations are not heavily mixed with their neighbors, or this idea that a single immigrant group will supplant all else.
If that was the case, there would be no Egyptians, but low and behold, current Egyptians are directly descended from their ancestors.

>Egyptians are directly descended from their ancestors.
It's weird that this is 'stunning'.

Kill their mounts.

I kid you not, a wall. It's most potent effect will be the morale it gives the people behind the wall to defend it and keep it erect.

Fortify towns, use scorched earth, force them to fight protracted engagements, make peace with some tribes and eliminate others.

Natives didn't do as good in the western hemisphere. But a lot of the natives who did survive bred into the descendants of Europeans. Lots of rural areas have way higher concentrations of people of native descent than urban areas, especially in the US West. Injun blood supposedly making men good at riding horses and weak to alcohol and such things

You pay another group of barbarian nomads so that either they ambush the first group of nomads, or so that they invade you and the first group only gets half the spoils.

If you do the later, then get a third group, and thin your empire even more, to the point that they cannot have it all, and you can raugh when they begin the in fighting.

By being in the late 13th century tech wise. By that point they had to defeat the song at sea because they could not crack the rest of its land.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Yamen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ain_Jalut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Mongol_invasion_of_Hungary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland

Not saying it was the end for them but victories in the field got a lot more rare for the mongols.

Utilize the DARK POWERS to create an ARMY OF SKELETONS!

it'll spoop them so bad they'll never come back
'

Take away their credit cards.

Fortifications. No siege engines so rip them.

>all groups except 'hispanic' and 'other' are shrinking.

Not true, the black and asian populations are still growing at a steady clip.

>You say America is getting less white.
>I am saying minorities are getting more white.

That is mostly true, but the spectrum of white is certainly broad enough that "1950s American whites" aren't at all the same as "2050s American whites" will be. It'll be the difference between Swedes and Calabrians.

Wait when did /pol/ invade.