Is there anyone who has not atleast 10x their intial investment?

I am just curious is there anyone on this board that inexplicably has not made a huge amount of money during this insane bullish run we are on, I mean literally everything is up, you would have to have chosen the shittest of shit coins or got in on some scammy icos to not have done very well for yourself.

Also, if there is anyone out there that is actually losing money during this period, let me know I might make a contribution and make sure to let me know which coins failed you.

I am here since July and only x3 due to some terrible trades and panic sells (if I had left my portfolio alone in the past month I would be x7)

However I'm really confident in my current picks and won't be trading them for some time. I should be easily at x10 by Q2 2018 unless the whole market crashes.

Invested in August just before China news. I'm only 2.5x on my initial investment

boopie

>IOTA
>MANA
>XLM
I'm just on the cusp of staying afloat/constantly dipping -5% in the red. Keep your money, we'd probably lose it again.

Also, fuck changelly

Got scammed a few ICOs but overall I'm still up by atleast 1200% kinda stopped tracking all my finances as I'm just buying dips and know that we're in a bullmarket.

How long do you think this bullmarket will last?
Saw a video on stocks yesterday where this mr. Steinberg or baka said the stock bullmarket will last for another 16 years.......

Which are current picks that you are confident of long term?

Yeah, me. I'm unironically thinking of killing myself. I holded OMG for months (44 tokens, a lot for a venezuelan) on Myetherwallet, a couple of days ago I thought of selling for BTC. "Hey, maybe trading isn't that bad, and I can make a couple of tokens". A few seconds later (yeah, seconds) OMG started to go up and never returned.

I'm feeling extremely stupid and defeated right now.

Yeah I fucked up during the bear period after august. Held on to shitcoins. Only 5x my investment

>MANA
>XLM
Yikes, hopefully you bought alot of IOTA before it blasted off. I expect it over $20 by 2Q 2018.

I'm only 100% up because I bought LINK

>30 days in
>1500 initial buy
>Hold 1300

I need to end myself

I think I am just having trouble understanding the trading aspect of everything.
I ahve been in this since August, not very long, but I should have a grip by now.
I rode OMG up from $7 to $15 in September, loved every second of it, but it tanked and consolodated, I didn't take profit. My fault, not the coin. So I sold at only 10% profit, took the money out and went on a holiday.
Back in the game now, started back again end of November, held POWR through a mediocre rise and sold for FIAT after another 10% increase in profit. Regretted it because shortly after, it rose almost 110%.
Just put another $500 in 1 week ago, HODL FUN right now. And My hand have turned to iron. I ain't fucking selling this time, I am putting more money in every week.

I have put in and taken out a total of $2000, make probably $200 profit along the way over the course of 4 months.

I still feel like a failure.

And now for the real question: how much has your % increase earned you in absolute dollars?

Me, i sold at loss RCN, ETC today, NEO, POWR, and about other 10 coins literally 1 hour before they exploded. Every fucking single time i sells this happens, i make my research, i hold for months if necessary but i did not make a single profit from this bullrun, that's how pathetic and loser i am

I bought 96k link at 10k sats completely all in

Still holding them today

Kill me

Ouch, I know that feeling. It is going to take you a long time to get over it. OMG is definitly going to high places, consider buying back in if there is a dip.

Alot of bad decisions there, atleast you got some profit out of it. Pick you winners and hold for a significant amount of time would be my advice.

I've yet to start. Considered I'm a total beginner regarding finance and co., do you recommend anything I could study on while bitstamp fucking validates my account?

Thanks user. I think I am ready to start holding instead of day trading.

Hope to meet you on the 10x moons in the future.

Read whitepapers of popular coins (BTC, eth, maybe some other smaller coins). Look at the roadmap for coins to see if you can buy some cheap before big news etc.

I am not going to make fun of yall, even though link is a meme on this board. It probably still has a bright future, anything is possible in this market.

Lost 1k this week, because of FOMO and always bad luck. Buying Tron, panic selling and then next day it quadrupled. Same with others coins. FML especially since this is a good bullrun and here I am fucking things up

Thanks for the advice user, appreciated

Well obviously, I'm not sad or anything, I believe LINK is going 100x in 2018. It's the best cryptoproject out right now.

invested 3k end of august. Right now at 120k. Made some real shitty decisions though...still comfy

It's a gift and a curse.
I've went x10 multiple times in the last month. Some days, I went x3 multiple times.
But through unfortunate circumstances and overly risky moves, as well as revenge trades on no sleep, I've ended up losing it all.
If I just HODL, I would have went x6.

So Instead of 15K, all of a sudden, I only had 150$. The losses killed my morale. I just didn't care anymore, and was just revenge-shorting unsuccessfully till i had 15$ left.

Then after a few days, I accepted everything that happened. And gave myself the challenge: What can you do with 15$?
Now, a day later, I managed to make 55$ out of it. Let's see if I can reach 1k.

How did u gain ? HODL ? Trading ? BTC bull run ?