Tax tips

Where to travel to pay basically no taxes? Heard philipinnes only tax 6%?

Panama 0%

Bulgaria 10%, seems like a fair percentage to me.
Great country to live in I heard.

Great country to live in
>3rd world communist shithole

Monaco, Switzerland and Singapore all have high qualities of life and 0% capital gains tax.

If you play it smart, Belgium 0%

bulgaria to live ?

god daamn

UK 20% if you declare but offer other ways to reduce tax if you do something else

portugal meant to be 0% on crypto also

LLC land where magical accounts can help you reduce that rate to 0%!!

The Netherlands, only 1.6% capital gains tax and weed

Czech rep and Hungary 15%
Hungary 0% if you HODL for 5 years Top kek

Basically any 3rd world shithole
My friend cashed out close to 250k in southeast Asia
No taxes

>5183432▶
>The Netherlands, only 1.6% capital gains tax and weed
heard you have to pay 50% of your gain on crypto? any pannekoek know about how it's going in the NL with crypto?

Guy, hate to say this but Portugal isn't much better than Bulgaria.

Try Monaco, Luxembourg or Liechtenstein. All 0% taxes for capital gains and they are not 3rd-rate 4th world shitholes.

I'm thinking of Monaco. No capital gains BUT you have to open up a bank account and depiste at least 500k Euros there AND own/lease a property.

*deposit

I've assisted people on cashing out 200-500k euro/usd in Philippines but only because I have a great network with money changers which are encouraged to buy USD.

>Better be okay with JPY or Euro.
>Money Changers actually make profit selling USD to BSP, Central Bank of Philippines.
>Not so much on Euro.

Pretty sure you it's not safe to just travel there.
You have to give up your US citizenship or you're still liable.

lease isn't an issue, that's not an issue at all. Just rent a hotel room that'll count most of the time.

>Did for me when I had to show residency requirement in Japan, HK and Singapore.

>Granted I was depositing a bit and had a referral. Most of these restrictions do disappear if you get referred by a friend of an employee.

>Bank employees gotta make their numbers too.

>Oh, by all means, avoid disclosing if you're an American. Even if it means picking up a fake.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on taxes on germany?

Taxes are very high and everything is taxed.

You get taxed depending on the value of your television, car, ect or any other item that you own, each fiscal quarter.

>You get taxed depending on the value of your television, car, ect or any other item that you own, each fiscal quarter.
I'm actually from germanistan, but still a student without any significant income, so I pay no taxes. How does taxing work with crypto? I heard that I wont have to pay taxes if I hodl for at least 1 year.

this is true, say you buy a bitcoin and hold it for a year then its taxfree but it looks like every trade refreshes this, so say you buy a shitcoin with your btc and sell it a week later to increase your btc, now from this sell point on youll have to hold a year again to make it taxfree cause you technically bought new bitcoins. atleast thats how i understand it

If you live in burgerland like I do, you have to pay taxes unless you renounce your citizenship (for which you need to pay any leftover taxes)

>If you live in burgerland like I do, you have to pay taxes unless you renounce your citizenship (for which you need to pay any leftover taxes)
That seems retarded desu. Fuck you merkel.

tfw accidently greentexted the wrong goy

Puerto Rico has no capital gains tax. Still a u.s. Citizen but no u.s. taxes

You could always move to Nevada. Also Wyoming pay no personal income tax so that could save you.