Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1354: The Jumper of High School

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xdYWVbT4
pastebin.com/yaZ9Q7Mp
youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk
youtube.com/watch?v=gbYPLZrdLfw
youtube.com/watch?v=8y_EyZ5H1nI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Editionless Edition

Street Fighter
> Age: 28 [Rolled12] (6/6)
> Location: Asia [Rolled2]
> Origin: Shotokan Inspired [-200CP]
> Combat Method: Saikyo "Ultimate" Style [Get a Freebie!]
> Eye-Catching: Thighs [-100CP]
> Seems Fine [-100CP]
> Brain Implant [-200CP]
> Restraint Training [-200CP]
> I'm Serious! [Get a Freebie!]
> Clear Intentions [Get a Freebie!]
> Tranquillity [Get a Freebie!]
> On Foot [-100CP]
> Disciplined Restraint [-100CP]
> Monkey See [-200CP]
> Satsui no Hadou [-300CP]
> Fighter's Wraps [Get a Freebie!]
> Extended Stay [Get a Freebie!]
> Misunderstandings [+200CP]
> Strongest in the World [+300CP]

As strongest in the world, it is only right that I use the strongest style!
I will henceforth become a student of the greatest fighter this world has ever known...
DAN HIBIKI!!

> "Sensei, please teach me! I wish to learn from you!"
> "What the f--I MEAN OF COURSE YOU DO! HAHAHA!"

I will spend my entire time here, training underneath Hibiki-sensei and bringing glory to his name!
Even if people attack me, or say I'm a fool, I'll defeat them all, and let it be known that above anything else, I AM A STUDENT OF THE GREAT DAN HIBIKI!!

> Review:
> The world is convinced that Konata is strongest in the world.
> Konata is dedicated to training and utilizing the style of Dan Hibiki.
> Dan Hibiki is Dan Hibiki.

ALL GLORY TO THE SAIKYO STYLE!

JUMPER OF GREECE

Will probably clean up the pdf a bit but this should be the final version of Greek Myth.

Nightmare City! One last review of the perks.

All Perks Here: pastebin.com/xdYWVbT4

So you guys can see them all together and read through them if you've missed the other times that I've posted.

Working on an It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Jump. Got two perk trees down, lemme know what you think.

pastebin.com/yaZ9Q7Mp

So, apparently the Gods in God of Highschool are utter dicks. But what about the demons?

King Cow is cool, best girl even.

Formatting's not the best, but other than that it looks good.

Yeah it needs clean up but other then that I think I'm pretty much done.

And I forgot to add the drawback cap again because I am a disappointing failure.

Chunbu Outer Technique is offered as a purchase in Life Howler, so it is almost certainly in the same setting as The Gamer.

This reminds me how do I make it so I can become, with training/time either Gill (Street Fighter III: New Generation) or Seth (Street Fighter IV)?

Fuck that I wanna be like pic related!

Does being able to make phenomena and structures more powerful and complex than Greece make it any easier to imbue items with said microcosms? Can you place multiple microcosms within the same item?

>Blessing of Hygieia
> It would still take something as strong as a powerful God to curse you though.
This could be quantified a bit better. What's a powerful god? The metaphysical might to forge mountains? Demolish continents?

Fira and Firaga are in all FFs. Are they the same universe?

Gil,just buy elemental perk twice. Seth just buy the malleable body and the tandem enging.

There are such things as cameos and similar things with the same name in alt-universes, you know.

One microcosm per item. Will clarify that. Imbuing them is a skill in it's own tight. Being good at building things doesn't make you good at decorating them.

Major Olympian. Curse wise they have enough might to turn people into shit, give them runs of horrible luck, and have them be chased by around by monsters.

According to Dissidia and Gilgamesh yes.
Or at the very least most of them are.
Not that what he's saying is objective proof, but those games are connected.

By a multiverse at best. Different thing from being on the same planet.

>Major Olympian. Curse wise they have enough might to turn people into shit, give them runs of horrible luck, and have them be chased by around by monsters.
Okay, yes. But that's a poor measure of power. Those examples are all well within the abilities of your typical Inheritance Cycle mage.

>Those examples are all well within the abilities of your typical Inheritance Cycle mage.
Everything other than creating from nothing and resurrecting the dead is within the abilities of an Inheritance Cycle mage.

Okay then to put a scale to it, if they can't curse a country they aren't getting through. It needs to be a god hitting you with divine retribution for a curse to go through.

It's probably better if you don't try to argue whether they're the same universe or not, especially when the author is still undecided. That kind of decision making on the author's behalf never really ends well, just like how people handle Nasu's lore updates.

>Being good at building things doesn't make you good at decorating them.
No, but being familiar with something makes it easier to make representations/miniatures of said thing.

Dude, why? None of these weebs even know what that is. Also, call me when you're done with the Charlie perks.

It would be easier to incorporate if you were intimately familiar with it.

So, if you put the Microcosm of Greece in an item, and Greece expands to form a great empire, would the item need to be directly modified? Would there be any change at all?

Gil is Elemental Affinity (Fire & Ice), Tandem Style, and I have no idea for the Seraphic Wing from Pic Related.

Seth is as said just Malleable Body and the Tanden Engine. Perhaps also with the Tandem Style.

They both also might have a form of Monkey See as well.

You would have Greece as you put it in. It's based of Achilles shield which was representing a world that no longer truly existed by the time of the Iliad.

>I have no idea for the Seraphic Wing from Pic Related.
Ki Manipulation?

Maybe that or something esoteric, I'm just not sure.

Quick thing for Valeria and NuBee though, if they're here. Are additional purchases of Combat Method still free?

So, does Walker of the Worlds have some sort of overt dimensional travel component, or do you just... end up somewhere, somehow? By walking? Basically, how reliably and quickly can it be called upon?

Nah, it's got a 100cp tag for every one past the first.

Looks good. Any idea what it'd take to get Hera to lay off Hercules? I want to help him out and stopping her meddling seems like a good idea.

It's not overt. You just get there by walking like how people can just walk to the afterlife in Greek myth. It might take a while but it happens eventually.

Ah okay then didn't see it during my first read through. Thanks Val.

No problemo

Can you... go into the microcosms? Does modifying an item through means mundane, magical, or otherwise affect the microcosm?

Does the enhanced durability conferred by Muscle Power apply to non-muscular organs?

Drawbacks: Rage From the Heavens, Greed is a Deadly Sin, Special Human, Become God, Clone Troubles (3000)

Seol, South Korea

God, Noxian (2700)

Power: Divine Power

Mythical Life (Free)
Racial Taboo (2500)
Phases of Divinity (2200)
Heavenly Flight (Free)
Canon Companion: Lee Soo-Jin, Xiao Chen (1800)
Young Lord (1500)
Godcycle (Free)
Palace of the First Heaven (1200)
Holy Lineage (1100)
Friendly Sage (Free)
Internal Affairs (Free)
Barbadium Body (600)
Long Live The King (300)
One Hundred Times My Own Power (0)
Saturn Sweets (Free)
Shapeshifting (+400, 0)

SO. Earlier I was contemplating the idea that I was-or will be, or have always been, timey wimey ball-the archetypal inspiration for the Gnostic Demiurge. I'm pretty that here, that is exactly my backstory.

I was accidentally created by the Supreme God, cast down to Earth in a heavenly schism and my reincarnation was quietly kicked upstairs into Nox in the hope that being an earthly messiah would keep me satisfied. Which it did. I spent most of time eating sweets with some purple haired girl who really wants to blow up South Korea. .

And then a splinter faction of divinities decided they preferred me in charge, accelerating my revival around the time the Monkey King started to awaken his own power.

So now it's either become the Supreme God, or be utterly annihilated for the crime of existing. As above, so below; Nox too enters a schism between true believers and heretics. The irony is not lost on me.

There may or may not be a goddess called Sophia in charge of this clusterfuck.

Oh, and since there'll be no need for subterfuge this jump, T͢͜͡H́͘͟͞Ę̀͘ ̀͜͝Ǵ̵͞A̢̕R̸̸̸̢͠L̴̴͞O̷͟͜͜Ć̶́͞K̷͜͟͝ ̵̀͢͠F̧̢̛͞Ǫ̡̢͟͡R̶̨̧͘̕M͝ ̸̶I̛S͝ ̵̨̛́͢D̵̸̡͢É̵͟A̶͜Ḑ̸̨̢,̧̨͞ ̷̸̴̧Ì̷̷N̨̛͞Ş͠E̡̕͡C̴̢T̡̧͟S

I'll have to confer with bee when he wakes up, get back to you on that in a couple hours.

What's the drawback limit? Standard 600?
Also, with the Demigod capstone booster, can we choose a Titan? Or is it just standard Olympian Gods?

Questions aside, this looks really good.

Alroight, thanks.

ASA! So you reveal yourself at last! I knew the Era of Garlock could not last forever!

Aw I liked Garlock... Ah well, so now the cycle begins anew?

Heracles is not liked by Hera because he's basically the biggest and best proof of Zeus's unfaithfulness. She does eventually come to like Heracles after he saves her from being raped during the Gigantomachy.

You can't. Microcosms are a bit of a weird concept. It exists in that things trying to get through Achilles shield have to get through the entirety of the world even though it's only the image emblazoned on his shield. It's kind of like taking a piece of paper and writing shield on it and then having that paper serve perfectly as a shield, it's not actually a shield and you can't forge it down into metal but it can do the stuff a shield does.
tl;dr Greek magic is fucking weird and I'm probably not explaining it well.

Any form of god is available. You can go full primordial if you so wish.

Not much story for this build. But it's a new build! I think I'll be heading off to Street Fighter next.

Swat Kats Jump 083:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Past Shenanigans [+800]
Aw, Crud! [+000]
Identity: Ace Pilot [-50]
Skills & Abilities:
Rocking Music [Free]
Unassuming [Free]
Scrapyard Skills [-150]
Emergency Maintenance [-300]
Gear:
Origin Outfit (Ace Pilot) [Free]
Milk Supply [-50]
Tool Kit [-50]
F-14 Tomcat [Free]
Scrapyard [-200]
Orb Design Plans [-800]

Companions [-200]

>Any form of god is available. You can go full primordial if you so wish.

can we choose which interpretation of The God we are descended from?

So what are are the jumps that allow you to become a member of Greek Mythology or "Greek Mythology"? There's Greek Mythology, Percy Jackson, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Xena. Anything else?

What do you mean by this?

God of War is one.

well Ovid and Hesiod had different ideas about what chaos was like. And I wanted to go with the"unformed mass, where all the elements were Mixed up together in a shapeless heap" Interpretation of Ovid rather than Hesiod's Tartarus like place.

God of High School has a greek mythology. As much as Injustice or Percy Jackson anyway.

Oh yeah that's fine.

Oh yeah, don't know how I missed that. Smite is another.

Well, I specifically mean a member of Greek Mythology or "Greek Mythology". Like, Percy Jackson has demigods and Injustice has Amazons. I can't just have Greek Mythology somewhere in the setting, it has to let allow you to have it in your background.

Nah, nah-there'll be no life-changing revelations today. Only violence. I'm still ambiguously, cautiously optimistic about spirals.

I've simply decided to abandon a human avatar for this jump because let's face it-it's gonna get ripped to shreds by the fighting. And hey-founding a religion might be easier if you actually LOOK like a god right off the bat right? Technically pic isn't even my true form though it's the war-tupla manifested from the fear and desparation of my enemies.

I couldn't find an explosion big enough to represent what my true form looks like, so I'm afraid you'll just have to imagine it Malfeas-stealthing the armies of angels, demons and monkeys from behind.

I think Val said something about if you build for a specific Servants build you can become them so that might count for becoming a member of Greek Myth if you build for one of the Greek Servants.

Danmachi does have Greek gods but I don't know if they have anything in common with the mythological version or if they've just got the same name.

I'm now imagining it's something like shadow-walking from Nine Princes In Amber. So long as you're traveling with your destination firmly in mind, the world(s) start subtly (or not-so-subtly) shifting around you until everything matches where you want to go.

Smite.

I assume you could choose to be a God and part of that pantheon.

Not original user but-drawback cap?

That's how I was picturing it, too. It also reminds me of Cecylene's Hell-Walker Technique.

I think it'd be fine without one. Honestly, looking at the drawbacks taking more than 600 sounds pretty painful.

Wow, it looks like Life Howling has a novel that looks to be much longer than the webcomic. No translation past chapter 6 though unfortunately.

Are perks/items discounted 50% for Origin? Are 100cp perks/items discounted or free?

Give me two jumps boyo's

lost Valley of the dinosaurs and Godzilla

>I couldn't find an explosion big enough to represent what my true form looks like

If it helps, photo is a Hubble/VLA composite of MS 0735.6+7421, a supermassive galaxy whose enormous black hole is undergoing the biggest and longest known explosion since the Big Bang.

Yes perks and items are discounted and 100's are free.

Could have sworn I included that piece of boiler plate.

Are there any limits on the nature of the Den of Serpents?
Like assuming they're the same sized area, and the same lethality, are these all fine examples?:
>Our Den is literally an area of radioactive wasteland.
>Our Den is a region where shadows come to life and tear people's souls off and devour them.
>Our Den is a region of wild magic where living spells play havoc with the nature of reality.

Dunno if the user I was talked to about the IBO jump a while back is still around, but it's 5AM and I'm watching more of it. Had a few perk ideas:

>Archaeology perk for finding huge finds just buried in the middle of nowhere. Ancient stuff, depends on where you with what you'll find.
>After how they found Calamity just fucking buried just under the surface of Mars AND a Gundam Frame with it.

>Some sort of piloting/machine interfacing perk based off of Mikazuki progressively losing more of himself to the machine. Maybe a 'pick a part at purchase, you triple your skill with that part, but lose access to it outside of the machine' type deal?

>And of course the obligatory 'perfect mask' item/perk.
>Vidar is a cool character and we all know who he really is.

How long until you abandon the anti-spiral form as well and fulfill your destiny?

I want Nocturne to come out already to see what you will do in there.

What skills does the Gamer's Skills perk include? Is it just spells and mundane abilities, or does it include extraordinary or superpower abilities (e.g. if I can fly thanks to a superhero perk, can I train my "super flight" skill to go faster or turn quicker)?

It's meant to be something like creating whirlpools by opening a mouth or spewing poison everywhere you go. It should be a part of your natural biology. Something that causes widespread danger in the area around you using your body. I don't think any of your examples really fit with what it's meant to be doing.

That depiction looks exactly like Christopher Lloyd.

What perks are there to seal powers?

What jumps allow you to teach other people cultivation? I wanted to teach krillin and yamcha something to boost them so they stay more relevant to the situation other than dieing all the time.

If you go to rosario vampire the sealing there is pretty damn good.

the new jump god of highschool has third key but its sealing aspect is only temporary

Drawbacks: Ten Labours, Achilles Heel: Tongue (1500)

Great Artist, age 37

Genius of the Art: Smithing (Free)
Bronze Flows Downhill (1400)
Automaton (1200)
Microcosm (900)
Demigod: Khronos Aion (400)
The Muses (Free)
Cornucopia (300)
Jumper's Argonauts: Elodie (0)
-Great Artist
-Demigod: Ananke
-Genius of the Art: Singing (Free)
-Bronze Flows Downhill (600)
-Automaton (400)
-Microcosm (100)
-From Zero to Hero (0)

...I'm still baffled that the personifications of cyclical eternity and inevitable destiny apparently got so bored of their love life at some point, they decided to mate with humans. One gets the distinct impression the Benefactor suggested it to them.

Aeons (no pun intended) ago, I would make war with imploson warheads on the Olympians for perceived injustice, decadence and pettiness. I am beyond that, now.

I'm not going to attack the Olympians. Personal prowess aside, myself and one other are descended from the two beings they fear above all others. It would be too merciful, to give them a fate they think was inevitable.

I'm going to make most of them irrelevant.

Elodie and myself are descended from the eldest creator entities of this world. Thus, by putting our skills together, firing up her mass production NP and flexing the ol' creator god muscles we can mass produce microcosmic feats of creation emulating the primal emergence of order from chaos.

Forget electricity and plumbing-why offer tribute to a drunken lout, a fickle bimbo and a capricious perfectionist when YOU TOO can power an entire kingdom with the very concept of electromagnetism? Order your divinity-proofing civilisation engines NOW, for only 30 silver denari! Accept a place in the Milennium Kingdom, and conquer the natural order!

(Cont'd)

Of course, as she is also a cosmic personification of justice. It is inevitable through Elodie's power, that the Heroic Spirits summoned from another world-Medea, Medusa and Heracles, among others-who have been gravely wrong by Olympian mongrels will embark on a quest to humiliate them utterly-by subjecting them to the laws of man.

And as I am a personification of eternity, it is inevitable that Typhon and the other enemies of the gods will fight under one banner while their own progeny are still disunified.

That works as a silhouette, actually. Thanks! Really the main challenge is my extra dimensions, but at least that colour scheme's pretty close.

1. Technically I already HAVE? Well, it's more the anti-spiral form has been subsumed into a far greater one like pearl forming around a bit of grit. At this point, it's practically my shadow.

2. WHOA, let's not make any assumptions. I kinda exist outside of destiny extra-hard at the moment, and the family business isn't something you take up lightly. There's a good reason I had a similar opportunity a while ago, but put my divinity in storage to be redeemed post-Spark.

"But DAD, I don't wanna fight all the demons! Just lemme choose my Reason and I can be on my way!" "SON, IN MY DAY WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY FANCY FRIENDSHIP PERKS. WE ENACTED SALVATION THE OLD-FASHIONED WAY: WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE. NOW GO CLEAN YOUR LABYRINTH AND DON'T LET ME HEAR FROM YOU UNTIL THEY'RE ALL NEATLY SMOTE OR SUBORNED"

hey question strength of Hercules specifically notes holding up the sky, are we assuming some kind of fantasy sky in a metaphorical sense or are we talking 5.273×10^17 metric tons?

I think I remember a perk from a recent jump that seals all physical abilities while leaving mental ones intact. Can anyone remember the name?

I'd bet fantasy sky, the ancient greeks didn't exactly rock modern physics.

forget your trip?

He said "I'd bet", he's probably not the jumpmaker.

youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk

Do namekians need a dragon statue to make dragonballs or is that just an extra thing from dbz? I am trying to choose between dragon statue or some stuff from the other item trees.

The maker said when he was making it that it's the sky as interpreted in ancient Greek Myth meaning that it doesn't apply to the real life sky.

> ask a question
> someone else answers
> "did you forget your trip?"
> "that probably wasn't the jumpmaker"
> "i know"
... were you just being an asshole right now?

Not on purpose, but it's early and I usually have to work and think very hard not to be an asshole

For you

............................................________........ ................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,...................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,.............
.........................,/...............................................”:,.........
.....................,?..................................... .................\,......
.................../..........................................................., }....
................./......................................................,:`^`. .}...
.............../...................................................,:”...... .../.....
..............?.....__...................................... ...:`.........../......
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/..........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}.......
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../..........
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}......... ...../............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”..............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,...
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\............. ...........
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\......................
................................`:,,........................ ...`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............

Ok, thanks.
You might want to get someone to spell check the jump once you've finished the final edit.

Jump 0: Marvel
1300/1300(Parker Luck +300)
Student
NOW
NYC(100)

Perks: Elasticity(100), Toughness(100), Body(100), Swinger(100), Friend of the Media(200), Cosmic Fact(300)

Gear: Vibranium(Combined with Body, 300)

AND NOW, FOR THE ADVENTURES OF....BRAVOMAN!
SUPER UNEQUALLED JUMPER OF EXCELLENCE!
[EPISODE ONE: A STAR IS BORN]

[INTERIOR: BRAVOMAN and SPIDERMAN are tied up together onto a ticking bomb HANGING OVER a pit of ravenous sharks WHILE a slowly burning fuse heads towards the rope that binds them.]
BRAVOMAN: Well. This is a pickle.
SPIDERMAN: You're telling me. Got anything to get out of this?
BRAVOMAN: Not really. [He reveals his stretchy BIONIC ARMS are tied in a pretzel knot] Plus, my sidekick's kind of busy at the moment... Seems like this is it, old pal.
SPIDERMAN: I barely know you!
BRAVOMAN: Well, we can fix that right now, as all I can do is reminisce about my origin story while in the face of certain doom...to better establish my character.
SPIDERMAN: Shouldn't-
[But! He was interrupted by an IMMINENT FLASHBACK!]
SPIDERMAN: Wait, what?
[CUE WIGGLY SOUND EFFECTS]

>COMMERCIAL BREAK

[SKY SHOT of Wonder Corp HQ]
[Interior: A bunch of executive types sweating as they look at a giant downward arrow in a meeting room]
CEO-Man: That's it, we're finished...All of our R&D money into Wonderflonium with no payout. Hey, Intern. You know how I like it...I'm going to need a gallon to deal with this.
[YOUNG MAN, HIIRO YAMADA, FORMER WANNA-BE ACTOR, goes to get the coffee as he had NO OTHER OPTIONS DUE TO TOTALLY NEEDING THIS INTERNSHIP TO PAY OFF HIS ACTING SCHOOL DEBTS]
[BUT THERE HE WAS WRONG!]
[A scientist bursts onto the scene!]
SCIENTIST LADY: Sir! We've done it...the Wonderflonium treatment's been tested to work! We even found the perfect subject to show off it's capabilities!
[STRAPPING YOUNG MAN Tommy Greene steps up, showing his resume, a giant laundry list of military and volunteer exploits! A true heroic type!]
CEO-Man: Why...with your qualifications you'd be the perfect mascot for wonderflonium.
TOMMY: Of course, I do need...this.
[TOMMY reveals his requests for becoming BRAVOMAN, the planned mascot character for Wonderflonium. ]
TOMMY: A 7 digit paycheck, a custom Bravomobile, Bravocopter, Mansion with a secret lair...Oh, yes, and this.
[He reveals a highly detailed and expensive suit for Bravoman, based off of the vague design sketch. CEO-Man puts a hand on his shoulder.]
CEO: We can rebuild you, now, we have the technology.
[TOMMY is turned around.]
CEO: But we don't have the budget!
[TOMMY is booted right out of the door]
SCIENTIST: But sir, we still need someone to show off Wonderflonium...And all of our lab assistants are already superhumans from our other experiments!
[CUT to a line-up of various slick cybernetic and metallic superheroes, including one with WHITE HAIR AND HIGH HEELS for some reason]
CEO: If we could find someone totally expendable...
>COMMERCIAL BREAK

For those who took Anartist, what are your favorite creations?

youtube.com/watch?v=gbYPLZrdLfw

[HIIRO YAMADA returns]
HIIRO: Sorry, sir, Metron-10 was hogging the coffeemaker, said he was trying to make the moves on it and I was throwing off his groove..
[CUT TO The aforementioned white haired android leaning in to a coffeemaker]
METRON: You come here often?
[BACK TO Meeting Room]
CEO: You, there, intern!
HIIRO: Me?
CEO: How would you like to be the face of Wonderflonium? Our mascot, Bravoman!
[Hiiro gets sparkling eyes]
HIIRO: I'd be honored! (Maybe I can finally get a paycheck!)
CEO: Er..Are you any good at sewing?
HIIRO: I did a bit of costuming in acting school, why do you ask?
[CEO pushes him into Scientist Lady's arms]
HIIRO: Wait, where am I goin-
[Cut to HIIRO screaming for his utter life as liquid metal was poured into his mouth.]
NARRATOR: It was then that Hiiro Yamada's life was changed forever! Wonderflonium began to fill his body and empower every inch of his body, making it strong, durable and flexible...Allowing him to become...
[BRAVOMAN giving a peace pose, in his hand-made costume]
NARRATOR: BRAVOMAN! The super-unequalled hero of excellence, mascot and poster boy for the now ludicrously rich Wonder Corp!
Bravoman: And I even get some royalty checks for the merch!
[WIGGLY EFFECTS END]
Bravoman: And that was how I became- Wait, where'd you go?
[SPIDERMAN is nowhere to be seen, having collected his paycheck for the crossover and leaving BRAVOMAN monologuing alone underwater, while sharks gnawed on his ropes, freeing him.]
Bravoman: Oh, well.
[THE BOMB ticks down to zero, exploding and sending him and the sharks out of the water.]

NARRATOR: WHAT AWAITS OUR HERO NEXT TIME? Tune in for the next grand adventure in:
[BRAVOMAN facing down 4 people with bucket helmets, until both sides turn to face a rising shadow...Boxing box! A cardboard box with two legs and arms with boxing gloves on them.]
"Let's Chromatize! Suddenly Bravo!?"
BRAVOMAN: What kind of rinky dink operation is this!?

youtube.com/watch?v=8y_EyZ5H1nI