Not even invested in this, but i have my popcorn ready

Not even invested in this, but i have my popcorn ready.

Exciting as fuck right now

i bought a few last night and saw my losses from btc battle it out with my gains from bch, i'm at the same USD value now

BCH is fucking scary because if it gets a real pump going EVERYTHING else is going to dump like a motherfucker.

Tempted to FOMO in because this is going to $4k at some point. Might not be this run though, it's gonna need a lot of momentum to overcome the massive sell walls BTC whales will inevitably erect if things start to get dangerous.

who cares hold BCH and when all of bitcoins market cap moves to BCH you will be rich. it has to happen BTC network is toppling over itself its a ticking time bomb

Never invested in anything. Should I invest in this new BTC ?

It's possible.

What BCH needs is to have a sustained period of increased mining profitability, even 12 hours should do it. BTC cannot afford to lose any hash power, it has close to 100% right now and it's barely staying alive. We could see unconfirmed transactions hit 500k+ in this scenario.

I PURCHASED BITCOINS LAST WEEK AT 19400.
I SOLD THEM FOR 13800 LAST TIME IT CRASHED.
NOW I'M GOING ALL IN ON BCH.
FUCK YOU BITCOINS.
MAKE MONEY THEY SAID.
FUCK YOU
MORE LIKE LOSE 6 GRAND IN 2 DAYS.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

do it

with lightning coming out notime in the near future I believe there is a 90% chance this is bitcoins last run up before bitcoin (core) chain dies along with BTC gold since its on the same chain and bitcoin cash will live on the chain. SBI is already endorsing bitcoin cash since it is the true chain and japan uses bitcoin more frequent then any other country. just a matter of time

in German with have the proverb:
>Wenn zwei sich streiten,
>freut sich der Dritte.
...which translates to: if two faggots are having gay homosex, a chad will come along to steal the show. Screencap this.

>in German with have the proverb:
what did he mean by this

my bad. I'll try again: in German we have the proverb... Thanks for pointing out, faggot.

FYI bcash is price manipulated shitcoin, look at the price history. constant pump and dumps. massive shills come here every month or so and shill it, it crashes and they wait a month or two and come back to fleece any newfags they can again.

bcash is good only when you know a pump is coming and you can get in under 0.1 btc otherwise stay away you will get dumped on.

just warning any newfags falling for "the flipping" scam. literally every month or two hoards of shills will start talking about it, don't fall for it.

>core faggot detected

Why would you sell your bitcoins?

you obviously don't know how forks work lmaooooooo as if the price matters or means anything. I hope you don't have a lot of bitcoin or atleast kept your bch 1 to 1 drop otherwise ur fucked tard

What pisses me off on the bcashier shills that they actually hope their coin becomes the actual Bitcoin.

Other altcoins just play nice in their tiny walled gardens, meanwhile these faggots go around how they remove Satoshi's 1Mb cap (introduced by Nakamoto in version 0.3.13 of Bitcoin Core) and how everything's gonna be okay.

You fags are literally the reason why Bitcoin needs to be secure the way it is cause you constantly trying to attack it. By shills, using emergency difficulty adjustments to pander into miner's profitability equations, and by running crippled nodes on the Bitcoin main network.

We are moving up boys. Strap on.

don't care about the politics I've profited off plenty bcash pump and dumps but the last one it dumped way to early, I think the bcash scam is getting stale, not very profitable anymore anyways, so warning newfags.

Cashies are retarded :)

Idiot

I used to think like you, but honestly it's illogical to blame cashies.

You should blame the core development team for leaving BTC so vulnerable to this kind of attack. Core simply cannot handle the kind of traffic it's currently getting. It's creaking under it's own weight with ridiculous tx times and fees. Proponents of BCH didn't create this situation, they're simply trying to take advantage of it.

we don't hope it is just how hard forks work, especially when one of the split coins is absolute shit and doesn't work effectivley as a currency
explain retard

spotted the jew

Nice pasta Adam

I don't think that BCH is the ultimate solution since there are many alts out there doing a better job, but BTC is really showing its flaws nowadays and I think once that "dragon is slain" there is room for a less monopolistic crypto market

it's not even the same algo how the fuck is gold the same chain

you guys all have no clue
SATOSHI HIMSELF IS ALIVE and is working with jihan wu to destroy the hijacked banker coin known as BTC - guess who owns the most BTC? SATOSHI , CRAIG WRIGHT, JIHAN WU

BCH to 3350 by mid jan bitch. Cap it

DELET THIS

dont bother, the core faggots can capitulate and buy BCH once it takes them 10 segwit coins to buy 1 Bitcoin (cash)

get KEKED

Aaaaaand just like that, crashed back to earth like a little shitcoin it is

well don't you know they sold there BCH 1 to 1 drop cause its a shitcoin rofl let them learn how hard forks work the HARD way

what exchanges is this volume coming from?, its stayed at 6k on bittrex all day.

Goddamn dude. Of course you are going to lose money if you buy at an ATH and are impatient as fuck. You do know "buy high, sell low" is a meme, right?

I guess Bcash is here to stay. Gonna pick some up the next time it dips. Should I take some profits from NEO to buy it or should I throw new fiat at it? I feel like NEO has way more room to grow so I really don’t want to sell any of it.

Also, are Coinbase users going to get the BCH they were promised at the fork or not?