Veeky Forums, i am selling a proprietary trading algorithm...

Veeky Forums, i am selling a proprietary trading algorithm. i've tested this algorithm with $1000 of my own money and it has increased to $4100 in 19 hours

i am a poorfag compsci/engineering student so i don't have the capital to make huge gains using this so i'm selling it. you'll be the only one to have this.

This thing worked beautifully--
>it bought TRX ~3 days ago and sold it ~1.5 days ago at 123% profit
>it bought ICX at 6500 sats tonight and dumped them all at 13800 right before the crash while i was trying to sleep. over 100% profit
>it bought REQ tonight at 1594 and sold it at 1841

I wrote this in MATLAB so you need this program to run it. You'll need to acquire the full version (easy to pirate) and install. I'll send you the entire source code, all files.

I'm asking for 1.5BTC for this algorithm but if someone outbids then i'll go with that. i am prepared to prove that this algorithm works with streaming video of it trading, etc. you have to feed parameters and settings to it every few hours (i'll teach you how).

I will also offer a service plan where i will update and service the algorithm indefinitely and i'll charge a modest amount for updates

you can just blow me off as a scammer and i'll keep using this to make small gains

respond with offer and some way to contact you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tk0sTStdOpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Made 1k into 4.1k in 19 hours
>Offers complete source code and rights to edit and reprocude the program for 6x the profits he made in less than a day, when he can just leave his bot to run for a month and reap in ~4.5 BTC if it's that good
also >writes code in MATLAB

Neck yourself, virgin.

agreed, about OP's virginity

>algorithm got you 400% profit in under 24 hours
>I don't have enough capital to make this worthwhile
>has $4000
>$4000 is not enough to be worth it for something that gives 400% profit
>what is compounding returns?
>Buy this from me guys
>You can call me a scammer but-
Alright, you're a fucking scammer, fuck off.

I told you i am an engineer and i do a shit ton in matlab. Numerics, fea, and flow profiling. Comp sci is my minor

I want to sell this, use the btc to make money fast as i fear this market won't keep growing like this for much longer.

Then stream the shit

Setup that stream you talked about if you expect anyone to take you even somewhat seriously.

Fuck this board is officially ruined. Yes there are now people stupid enough to believe this shit.

>study for 2 years in National Pajeet University, Poo In Loo Engineering
>Minor in "Computer Science" where they teach you how to build Hello Worlds
>Build trading bot, probably through copypasting open-source projects
>Try to scam Veeky Forums with it.

Literally kill yourself.

definitely

the bot market is around 0.1 btc

This

>The turk pajeet is back again with his new hot scam
>its guaranteed money pls buy it what do u mean why im not using it myself lmao

what strategy? metrics?
parameterize every few hours? could just trade myself

also its not difficult to get a bot working in this bull market, did you even backtest?

So do it again for 16k & then again for 64k. Now you have 3.5 btc in a week. Why wouldn't you if it's so easy. Answer please.

> i've tested this algorithm with $1000 of my own money and it has increased to $4100 in 19 hours

i am a poorfag compsci/engineering student so i don't have the capital to make huge gains using this so i'm selling it. you'll be the only one to have this.

You realize how absolutely retarded this sounds right?

>Making approx $163/hr
trying to sell the "secret" for 1.5 BTC, assuming BTC @$20K, you are going to make that $$ in a little over a week. I'm not a genius here user, but come on, this trade doesn't make sense.

10 Euros.
Legit offer.

>Now you have 3.5 btc in a week
>you are going to make that $$ in a little over a week

i don't think this market is going to last this long before crashing badly

the swings are so big on the main coins that you can buy and sell off moving average breaks, which a lot of the algos are obviously doing, why the fuck does anybody need your meme device

If this were true, the rational approach is to sell the picks, not the software and reinvest into running your own book.

If this were a fraud, the rational approach would be to auction the software and files for untraceable BTC, and leg it as soon as the job's done

Which one sounds like OP?

I disagree, let the "pro" tell you where we are at in terms of market psychology

See below:
youtube.com/watch?v=tk0sTStdOpQ

We are at not at "Euphoria" yet, getting there though

>If this were true, the rational approach is to sell the picks
i didn't think about this. i'm reconsidering my offer now. I'm going to make a trip and post another thread after i create some images with evidence of prediction and functionality. maybe a private discord server. how do i prevent people from just telling everyone the picks?

Do what PBG do: come on Veeky Forums and run lots of fake prediction threads - that way no one trusts the picks that they get from any source but you

awesome. give me some way to ID you later to repay you for this idea. i'll give you an early pick that i feel really good about

i'll give you a hint as a form of proof. this coin is going to +~50% in the next 6 hours: F--

is Discord good for you?

>i've tested this algorithm with $1000 of my own money and it has increased to $4100 in 19 hours
>i don't have the capital to make huge gains using this
Can you clarify which one of these statements is a lie, OP?

i wanted 1.5 btc to use to flip because i don't think the market will keep these gains going for a week

THEN WHY WOULD WE WANT TO PURCHASE A BOT YOU IDIOT? BTFO What a moron...

You came here two months ago, didn't you.

im going to make a kickstarter on reddit to buy your script whats your msn so i can hit u up in a year

I'm actually a whale here so thanks for the offer but if you're behind what you say, make the trade yourself and donate what you make to the EFF. Cheers!

>i don't have the capital to make huge gains
Nigger if you really had an algorithm that could 4x your money every 19 hours you'd be a multi millionaire in 9-10 days. Fuck off.

>make the trade yourself
already did. good luck and thanks for the advice senpai

fuck off, Pajeet