As a result of a powerful curse, your blood now turns to gold once it exits your body

>As a result of a powerful curse, your blood now turns to gold once it exits your body.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BSVms6cT9nk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibrodysplasia_ossificans_progressiva
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>As a result of removing quests, your board is now frequented by reposting shitfaggots

>As a result of being banned from /d/, your board is now frequented by mlp shitfaggots.

Golden Showers take on a whole new meaning

>As a result of failed condoms, Veeky Forums has to deal with the 3 of you now

Would it cause a vampire to choke to death if they tried to feed off of you?

same image same prompt

They get gold fangs.

> As a result of abortion clinic personnel being on an extended holiday, this thread has been bumped by this faggot right here.

Hey, this thread returned.

Still going with the Blood Mage answer.

WE WUZ VAMPIRE LORDZ N SHIET!

I'd go fuck with some vampires.

>tfw female

>nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono

Still not a curse. Still free woundsealing.

So..
>Geomancer?

As a result of a powerful curse, you can now only repost the same shit thread nobody wanted in the first place over and over again.

1 cup of free gold per... Week or so?
Sounds like a fucking curse there, OP.

Free gold if they capture you and bleed you.

>cut someone's hand
>cut my hand
>shake hands
>the virus spreads
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDFINGER
HE'S THE MAN
THE MAN WITH THE MIDAS TOUCH

>As a result of autism some retard will complain about what constitutes relevant threads on fucking Veeky Forums of all places.

>nobody wanted

citation needed
why is this bad

>Start an order of knights
>Everyone must accept your ''gift'' if they want to join
>Be known as the order of the golden blood
>Fuck bitches everyday

Also, that's a bitching coagulant. Every time, you get cut, the blood turns to gold and automatically seals the wound.
That's fucking rad as hell.

>Bleeding gums.
>Capped teeth.

>not COUNTZ

>not posting the most gangsta bloodsucker

one job

>one job
>4 fingers

You have failed the Count, proceed to the highest point of the castle and leap from it.

At last, I can afford 40k

I was looking for a picture with one finger up, but I couldn't find one with the cape on full display and a proper album cover pose.

>As a result of a powerful curse, this shitty thread gets posted every week.

Not actually that good. Assuming it comes out and hardens like room-temperature gold, you'd have a painful clot that gets in the way of actual healing, and every time you remove it blood flows and it reforms.

Does internal bleeding count? Like say you have an occult bleed in your intestine, or a deep nosebleed causing blood to pour back into your throat.

"God-damn it, I'm shitting gold again"

>binge all of the sad panda
>fap so hard you're cumming blood
>literal moneyshots

>implying you won't get imprisoned by first bigger power that will know about your curse (bandits, royal guards etc)
>implying they won't milk you out if your blood forever until you die either out of exhaustion or being old

but everyone is so clever. goddamn edgelords

Pretty much this. It will happen every time.
Enjoy prison with your two bleedings a week or whatever until you die or the curse disappears.

If your jailors are smart, they'll feed you well, so at least there's that.

If they're dumb you might have a chance to escape, but probably not since you'll be so weak all the time and most likely they'll just fuck up the bleeding and kill you.

PLOT TWIST! When the gold exits your body it immediately heats up to the temperature necessary to be that liquid, ie about 1100 C or 2000 F. Your newfound wealth will all be spent on healing 3rd degree burns

Worth it. I have never looked back.

youtube.com/watch?v=BSVms6cT9nk

Greentext shitposter-tan would suck on any other board, but Veeky Forums has the magical ability to turn his shit into good threads. Sometimes you really can turn lead into gold.

I remember that retard, he got so roasted!

>vampire
>choke

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibrodysplasia_ossificans_progressiva