/bbg/ BloodBowl General - Can't create threads for shit Edition

Veeky Forums fumbbl league Season 7 signups have begun, with a generous period for admissions, PM MauledbytheTigers on fumbbl to participate.

Veeky Forums secret league in is round three. (Or it was during last thread, not gonna bother looking it up)

Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition has been announced with an expected release for this summer.
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The rules implemented on fumbbl, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

The new GW released 2016 edition:
mega.nz/#!5oZ1wRQZ!C4ksVQ_bEKIeA07EBKN0Q2LWOAsrgpHEiG_BND0nO2s
And the Deathzone Season 1 Supplement:
mega.nz/#!ktBllQAa!mHZskvUvvDISY2YE11O9Sedths12M4d2wuGXV2R8YD4

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

Veeky Forums Secret League:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

Veeky Forums STALL League:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10591

IRC Server: irc.fumbbl.com
Port: 6667
Channel: #tg

Steam Community for Blood Bowl 2:
steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=941322
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=941527
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=941540
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You did good.

Second for good jab

Thanks user.

thanks for the thread man

OP is tier 1

We love you user!

Keep up the good job.

This thread fucking sucks.

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=941322

Worst Thread

OK. So cynide has made a BB game before and with BB2 they decided to streamline it and go for that mass appeal. I.e. lets not bother the players with information that they dont absolutely need to know and take out all that fiddley do you want to use skills business.

So they looked back to BB1 and asked themselves what aspects confused people the most.

Top of their list was probably people complaining about inducements. Before i go to my example let me say this is clearly their fault for not making it clearer in BB1 how inducements work.
#
Two teams
A -1090tv
B - 1000tv

BB1 asks team A, would you like to add money to buy inducements? He says no gotta save up for that deathroller.

BB1 asks Team B would you like to add money to by inducement. B says fuck yeah I want a wizard and tosses 60k into the pot.

Team Bs TV is now 1060, he gets 30k in inducments and bitches to Cyanide that the indument system is broke and bugged. C y anide doesnt have the ability to self reflect and realize the did nothing to explain the system and says "I can do Better" and the at the next availible opportunity does.much worse, realize they coded in a fucking monstrosity and implement the bank rule cause its easier than recoding stuff.

Also RL tournaments sometimes use the bank rule right? Thatll stop people from complaining.

>cynide has made a BB game before and with BB2 they decided to streamline it and go for that mass appeal. I.e. lets not bother the players with information that they dont absolutely need to know and take out all that fiddley do you want to use skills business.

>RL tournaments
NAF standard doesn't care about inducements you buy them with you starting purse like a player.

Beastmen won 2-1

While also taking their goddamn sweet time

>Ram played a long game
Also Mauled still did not give us update on teams that signed up

>Mauled didn't do his job
Right back at ya

thatsthejoke.jpg

Is Champ Season 3 over? (BB2)

It's something, right?

the ogres a nice thing and I guess more human teams in the wild?

Is FUMBBL down?

I can't seem to connect.

Probably, I wasn't able to connect either.

>2/10
>didn't add the word faggot, fuck, or feminine penis to the op for someone else to copy paste

Simmer down, Monkey

We need shitposter power ranking

Do we even have dedicated shitposters other than Monkey and penis?

Tubi posts anime

I haven't since forever.

Who's hyped for Power Ranking with Stunty and Secret factored in, who will be the King autist?
Coming in 2-3 hours.

This time itll have rofl, so his fan club can simmer the fuck down, he doesnt even come here.

That was Tooby-boy back in his heel days, he turned face some time ago.

So is penis the only /bbg/ heel as of recently?

Its hard to maintain a heel storyline, he has a particular set of skills that make him a nightmare for people like us.

Feels good to be hated on 4 boards.

He isn't really a heel is the thing.

Ban evasion is breaking the rules.

Just to add to the list on minor niggles with the 2016 rules: the mine card only adds +1 to injury rolls caused by the blast rather than being treated as if it had mighty blow like in the CRP.

No idea if any of the other cards have gone through similar tweaks, rebalances or fuck ups.

I've fed the stunty and secret information into the computron, This has greatly increase the average power level of Veeky Forums league. Predictions? The calculations should be done soon.

hello threepac here i would like to be tier 1 hopefully that will work haha XD

Tier Shit
The unnamed Hordes

No surprises you are still shit.

But a few of you have ascended to higher tiers as we see here.

Tier 5
Gosunkgugi(RIP)
thehetrick(RIP)
Veyrr
DarthPhysicist(RIP)
tanke
dashergeaux
plasticsword
Big_Moth
Werter
Delta_Sigma

Tier 4
Avantar
AzraelEVA(RIP)
chopa
antg

Tier 3
Quinze(RIP)
Pizzapocalypse
LawlessJustice
Gantherogue(RIP)
ph0enyx13

Tier 2

TactyHacky(RIP)
Ukrim IIII
Domunperg
Skudrinka I guess Computron realized it made a mistake, oh well. No Advanced AI is perfect.... yet.

give the rest of this list you turbo autist

Just finished playing a game against an undead team.

>They get a star player who has +1 mv and sprint.
>My Big Guy badly hurt turn 1
>Score early on their drive
>Nothing happens for the rest of the half
>Second half
>They kick it next to my endzone
>Fail the pickup, don't bother to reroll
>The star player runs all the way down the pitch, makes a dodge, 3gfis, and picks up the ball in my tackle zone.
>I fail 3 blocks on him
>Scores next turn
>Next drive, I get the ball within scoring distance within two turns
>Due to various bullshit, I don't get a single 3+ roll over the next four turns, failed multiple two die blocks, dodges, etc, anything that would have allowed me to score, wasting all of my rerolls
>He succeeds every roll, doesn't even need a re-roll to down the rest of my team, surround the ball carrier, and take the ball.
>He didn't fail a single one die block, or even a two die against block the whole game
>He got 5 50% chance rolls in one turn without using his rerolls
>Overtime, I get 1 reroll to his 7.
>Manage to get the ball into scoring range.
>Have to use the reroll to push off a sidestep guy from the ball carrier.
>KO sidestep guy
>He can't reach me
>Spends his last turn punching my guys
>Makes one last one die block
>Skull
>Reroll
>Skull
>Armor roll: 6+6
>Injury roll: 6+6
>Fails regen
>I walk the ball in next turn
>GG no RE

Tier 1
Yogzototh
King_Mad
roflcopter
MauledByTheTigers But wait, if you're here. Then who...
Cmonkey
Threepac
Jammanl
Ramciamciam

Top Tier
5th Place Crab(RIP)
4th Place Sasasing THE UPSET
3rd Place Still LogicsFate
2nd Place Still Tooby
1st Place Still Tendril

>only tier 2
Eh, guess I can't have anything with that amount of scrub luck :^)

wow thanks for the tier 1 man haha. looks like i made it

>4th place

stop making me tier 4 already, fuck you

Crab and Sas tied, but I like you more.

y-you too

Crab and sas didn't actually tie, he's just giving himself +1 for managing a league.

How else is Domun tier 2 then?

>urkim and dom a rank above me
>threepac who I made my bitch boy above me
>cmonkey who has never beaten me above me
>ram who I have a 2-1-2 record against above me

Consistency. He's been juuust north of mediocre for so long it really added it.

They are better than you

You're right! But fumbbl is down, could you remind me what trophies you've won? I'll make the adjustment.

anybody else havng issues with fumbbl?

m-muh winrate!

The season 5 participation trophy and the season 6 rookie finalist trophy and the taking threepac's anal virginity trophy

One finalist trophy...

Nope you are tier 3, need to work on that, might slip down a tier at this rate.

I also embarrassed mauled

Mauled does that himself plenty.

Join the club. You'll have to start as a lower tier member as it's a long and storied club, many traditions.

These stats favor secret and stunty players

>website is down
I rolled doubles on a orc blitzer already with guard and two of my other blitzers have +1 agi, one with +1mv and the other with dodge, and my fourth has mighty blow and tackle. What do I choose for my guard blitzer who got dubs?

It doesn't favor them, it just doesn't ignore them. It elevates them to being equal to main season games. I'm alright with that.

I'm not adding super secret, or monkey, or STALL or any of the other permutations, just the main 3.

>on a orc blitzer already with guard and two of my other blitzers have +1 agi, one with +1mv and the other with dodge, and my fourth has mighty blow and tackle. What do I choose for my guard blitzer who got dubs?

It's alive!

Also, Dodge makes him harder to knock down, Sidestep makes him harder to get rid of, or you can ignore it and take another MB or Stand Firm.

>Be Penis
>Be too to retarded to realize you are retarded
>Be too shit too realize you are shit
>Get butthurt over dumb shit

We know you are pathetic but come on

Cause the tiers dont make any sense how I am rated worse than people I smack around

Last season threepac got destroyed in every single game he played against a playoff team.

His only good season in league came when he had 5 games vs low tv chaos, nurgle, khemri, and fan fict team

He is still better than you.

I don't care where I am ranked I just think it is retarded someone I turned into my bitch boy is rated above me

it's ok bro not everyone is destined to be a tier 1 player :)

AG5 orc blitzer with dodge, worth it or not?

Blitzers shouldn't be holding the ball and rarely have a reason to dodge.

The only thing that's going to do is make him more annoying to knock over.

Do you not play orcs? The thrower is shit and only exists for protection vs strip ball. The second you get a +ag on a blitzer he becomes your new ball carrier.

Fuck, Yes

Maybe leap instead of dodge though

If you already have dodge and considering the second +AG, then yes, he now has a fair chance to shamelessly dive a cage.
If you already have AG5, then you might consider leap. At AG5 its only downside compared to dodge is lack of the bonus when blocked.
Leap does make him weaker against blitzes, but instead he can dive cages shamelessly and becomes near impossible to pin down with TZs.

>Tier 3

I'm blindingly mediocre, YAAAAAAY!

Why am I RIP though?

At least you're not penis

No no, you misunderstand, I'm quite happy actually almost gleeful really.

Accidental ripage. Itll be removed if the ist is ever updated.

Yay! I'm in the elite club now! Thanks user, I love you!

Surely other coaches will stop bullying me.

Finally someone giving the the recognition I deserve :^)

filthy tier 4 vs threepac

Hashut's Original Chorfs vs Jet Set Radio

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=941540
Seasonal Moe vs Bone Story

Hashut's Original Chorfs vs Jet Set Radio

ends 2-1 in favor of the nurgle

Whats this? The computron is still rumbling. It seems that there was a bug in the system. After I killed the Big moth the tiers look a bit different.

Wew, thats unexpected. I better rerun the program.i will look into the algorithm tonight. If you think you are in the wrong tier, for better or worse, speak now or forever be called a cuck.

I think you put me right where I should be.

Everyone looked like the right place.

hey i think threepac deserves to be in the top 5 personally haha.

Game ends with dead bones and a skeleton TD on turn 16 for a 3-1 win for bone story

Oh? Ill check the math.

Huh
Looks like I grossly overestimated his powerlevel, back to tier shit with him.

please dont

>We’re going to start seeing a new Blood Bowl comic book series here soon. The Humans have a rough road ahead of them this season!
>Since the return of Blood Bowl it’s been a huge success. Well, starting this May we’re going to be seeing a new Blood Bowl comic book!
>Games Workshop’s hit Blood Bowl game franchise enters the comics arena on May 10 with the first issue of Blood Bowl: More Guts, More Glory. Written by Nick Kyme and drawn by Jack Jadson, the series follows an underdog team of humans as they prepare to battle orcs, elves, dwarfs, and more on the football pitch.
>With a release date of May 10th we won’t have to wait too long to get our hands on this new comic. It looks like it’ll be pretty entertaining. A Human Blood Bowl team taking on Elves, Dwarves, and Orcs… What could go wrong?

where will you be when the madcap mushrooms kick in?

on the topic does someone still have the scans of the old comic? i remmber when some great user posted it all, it was so great.

My friend and I recently picked up the game. is there any way to have league play between two people? we want to see our teams level up/get injured ect

just level them up?
The problem is that one team is bound to just become better then the other.Either because one player had a better mvp or better luck and more spp last game or just better dubs. It won't work forever , but you can do it.

Oranges are almost done on my team. A few more washes and a final layer should do it. Then I'll touch up and highlight the black, and put in the bone and golds. Progress!

two players...

A good format might. Be to "remake" the teams each game, but each time with a few more skills to add to your team.

I think he's talking about BB2, not sure tho

My bet is he is talking about tabletop game