Tfw no matter what I do I'll never be rich in my lifetime

tfw no matter what I do I'll never be rich in my lifetime.

find a few 3-5x'ers and soon youll be working with 2000, work 2000 to 5000, 5 to 10, 10 to 20, 20 to 50, 50 to 100, 100 to 500, 500 to a million etc. you can do it.

i started with 3500 and at around 20k now in 2 months. your road is harder yes, but u can do it.

That's what I am trying, my user. I wish you good luck too.

Need not fear user, I started off with £100 in may 2016. By July it was £2.5k. I withdrew most of it, then managed to claw back to £500. I then foolishly margin traded on bitmex (just don't do it) and lost it all. I have now deposited £200, I'm ploughing £150 into district0x and the other £50 for trading 3-5xers

In april I had $5 on bittrex and now I have >$660

Now that Bitcoin looks overbought just try to anticipate what price will trigger a mass dump.

Also, try to use your bitcoin to buy cryptos that are worth

Stop begging you fuck cuck.

Thanks for making me feel better op

My man, that's a huge increase.

just stop sucking, it's not that hard

We are in the greatest bull run the market has seen in months.

How can you NOT make money

you just need to be lucky and reckless really.

wtf did u hold?

this is really crazy. this should have been ur lambo ticket

Just stick with it bro. I started with $300 in july and that dip in august was a $5000 cash out.

>find a few 3-5x'ers

if it was that easy we'd all be in lambos

You will make it bro

Ive only got 1k to invest any advice on what coins to buy?

I was in your position 6 months ago with a quarter the starting capital. Not once did I beg and not once will I beg when all this crashes to zero.

Also what app are all these graphs from?

How did you do it?

blockfolio

My advice to you is don’t fucking invest a penny until you’ve done some fucking research Jesus Christ

>not knowing the only app

Ive actually made money lol Im just wondering if biz has any good picks

For all of those wondering if we're at the top admidst rafts of normies thinking $20 of bitcoin will make them a millionaire: this is your answer.

No more evidence needed of the top of the bubble than this.

You outperformed my portfolio over the last month. Good job brah

Bro Ive made 200 dollars off a 500 dollar investment. Im not a total normie just kind of.

Forgot pic

This stuff is motivating, guys. Keep going!

Started in october, up to $450 from $150 initial investment. It's not much, but whatever. I'm just hoping FUN moons so I can increase my base and diversify

>tfw invested 100 in spring
>only x10 overall since then
Fuck