Mfw a bunch of neets will be millionaires in a few years without working a day in their lives

>mfw a bunch of neets will be millionaires in a few years without working a day in their lives
i'm certain that a few of you guys already made it

well.. I am actively looking for ferrari dealerships around my location.

How can you be so sure?

it's true. and frankly, the saltiness of the no coiners will actually become a serious social problem in the coming years.

I never thought about this

I already feel kind of bad talking to nocoiners about my crypto gains because they work so hard and make so little whilst I do nothing and sometimes earn their monthly wage in a day.

yea dude i think some of these guys have made it. some of this shit has mooned hard lol.

>anime will be made real
>waifu robots will happen
>artificial embryos will happen
>all Eushully games will finally get translated
>companies like NISA will be replaced with ones that don't butcher the games they're localizing
>Roasties will bitch incessantly resulting in nothing but being made fun of
Things are looking up.

bitcoin will probably reach 1M by some point, it's not too late for you wagie, that is if 20k ain't too much for you

>literally one google search

Is it too late?
What altcoins should I get to give me the best chance to moon?

Came to Veeky Forums just to post this. Hopefully you didn't buy "the dip"

lol

Is this truly the best timeline my fellow neets?

I will have worked for a couple years, so I know life's hardships.
Which only means I'll appreciate my wealth more.

same here. I worked a few years. I'm done :^)

I can only thank tony

I did and I don't even spend it on anything.

Did you buy bitcoin with the credit card info he dumped?

I feel extremely salty because I knew it would blow up when it hit 300 USD but didn't have the money to buy back then.

that's a good attitude. don't give up if it takes longer than 3 years and start doing heroin though. keep with the attitude you have. same applies if it takes a lot shorter than a couple years

overkill.
ferraris are a waste since maitence is sky high price and you cant really go top speed anywhere without the pigs clocking you. plus the room is limited to two seats and less luggage for travelling.

unless you like to take sunday drives or something. cars are depreciating. plus girls dont know shit. you can get pussy driving a mass produced lexus or mercadies.

but thats just my opinion. my hobby is to make my money work for me.

I almost feel bad too. Just today I made $4000 doing shit all masturbating to anime pictures. The average monthly wage in my country is like $800 and people have to work like 5 months for that kind of money. I'm not even super rich, just $150k.

>check out this shitcoin
top kek. will we see everyday people lose confidence in the USD vs. crypto in our lifetime?

nice larp

bad investment except its an oldtimer

>R Cam
>Faceberg
Please go back to plebbit with those unfunny faggots.

>have $1m after 15 years of hard work
>kids on Veeky Forums are making $1m by holding

Larp.

Not hard is it, you wouldn't 'actively' be looking for them if you were real.

that's inflation for ya

Well fuck, I just checked and I'm up $9000 today. I 'm playing vidya and making more money in a day than people in my country make in an entire year and that's not even counting their living expenses. When will this bubble pop?

You would've need to suck just 2-3 dicks to afford an entire bitcoin. Are you seriously retarded???

You haven't made any money until you cash out baka theyre called UNREALIZED gains for a reason

Pretty much, NEET traders will be akin to monks of the days of old

desu It's really not that bad.

I mean, you don't hear anyone bitching about people getting rich from buying amazon, microsoft, tesla, netflix, and disney stocks

>classic WoW will come back

the future is bright lads

I finally got myself a 1st gen mr2 and a countach. I also got myself a husky 701 enduro, an xt500, and an ancient spanish two stroke for memes. I think I'll get a gommunist car next

>in a few years
topkek

>>mfw a bunch of neets will be millionaires in a few years without working a day in their lives
yep
basically coiners are new wallstreet jews
the same people they pretend to hate most
so much for the crypto revolution lol

Made $170,900 this year on BTC

Cashed about half, not super rich but I'm happy

>all Eushully games will finally get translated
TLfag here, tell me what coin to invest in and I'll get started on them right now

makes depressed as fuck, and its to expensive to buy into now, i just lurk biz trying to figure out the next big coin there has to be atleast one more shuttle heading to the moon right? i keep hearing about JSE and LINK i might drop some cash into them

Except crypto neets don't rip people off and knowingly give out loans that will fail, just so that they can sell that shit loan with a bunch of other shit loans in a bundle and make a fuck ton of money. And then blame the inevitable crash on faulty leadership and the poor work ethic of the average American.

FUN

@1.6M from initial investment of $10k last year.
Still haven't hit my magic number yet desu. 5M and I'm out. Let's go 2018.

>5M

those stox didnt go up 1900x in 6 years

>i'm certain that a few of you guys already made it
Yeah, I'm sure the oldfags who made it off of ETH and BTC are already gone (why stick around a board when it's nothing but low-quality shill threads?) but the newfags are the new wave of neets who are making it on shitcoin moon missions. I'm sure there are at least a few on here who have had their lives changed.

I can feel it already.
I told everyone of my friends to buy in august. 3 fomo'd in nov lol
Lol college wont grow your brain or balls.
This game takes both

5x more, we can do it. Btc, ltc, eth are my primary holds. Also xrp. If you don't have much to invest xrp can easily bring you into the game in 2018. It's a bank coin, and it's getting a lot of pilots. When it comes to making money, bet on the banks/jews.

That's a strange way to spell City of Heroes, but yes. Bright days on the horizon.

Tried to invite a friend to dinner to a brazilian restaurant, he was fired a couple of months ago and I know the money's tight for him because he's also getting alimonied. He and resented the suggestion a lot, this could seriously get ugly.

This desu.

When the value of my portfolio gets to be a bit higher, I plan to siphon off a small percent of gains to hedge against potential crypto collapse.

Nice mang. Congrats.

You're not cashing out anything before then?

Same lmao. They put in a few bucks and cashed out when they made $100, lmao.

It was a nice thing to do of you user, I applaud you for doing so. If that guy really is jealous instead of interested asking for tips he never really was a good friend either way.

People do not want to admit but fiat is the ultimate shitcoin. You are guaranteed to lose around 2% a year on average.

Nuh huh, he's a really good friend and he's the closest thing I have to family besides family. He's just a stubborn retarded shit, I know if the situation was reversed he would be calling me every day to offer me free money.

I’m thinking about walking out on my minimum wageslave job after next paycheck. Ive been working around 30-40hours a week for over a year for literally no reason because my scholarships paid for my entire college. Wasted so much precious time and only made $9k in a year. JUST. But hey, at least I put some of it into crypto last month. Invested a total of 1.5k and have almost 12k now. Aiming for 50k by end of February

how?

Put most of it into ADA when it was 0.5, some in REQ, and got ltc when it was still 150. Lol and my dad also mines litecoin and he sent me 1.5 as well

Even if you can't make it why not help a Neet to achieve their goals, and overturn the entire system.

Let the betas feast.

When it was 0.05 ada *

That didn't work out very well with bancor.

LINK and REQ