According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a dragon should be able to fly...

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a dragon should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its huge, fat body off the ground.

The dragon, of course, flies anyways. Because dragons don't care what humans think is impossible.

Other urls found in this thread:

awakenvideo.org/pdf/DnD 3.5e and you are welcome/DnD DM 3.5e Essentials---Dungeons and Dragons Dungeon Master 3.5 Essentials/books/Monster Manual v3.5.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

+ 1000000

Great gif, great post. Just saying.

>According to all known laws of physics, there is no way that a wizard should be able to cast spells. Its thermodynamics are too small to get its huge, made up imaginary powers to appear in reality.
>The wizard, of course, casts spells anyways. Because wizards don't care what fighters think is impossible.

Dragon biology look so damn retarded. I can understand wyverns, they are like bats. But dragons are just retarded beyond all hell. That wouldn't work in real life. Not even in fantasy world. There has to be some fucking logic to all the muscles and bones. Dragons have none.

>The dragon, of course, flies anyways. Because dragons don't care what humans think is impossible.

It's fantasy. You have flumphs, intellect devourers, psionics, and wizards running around but you harp on dragons not having standard biology.
Are you trying to be retarded or are you usually like this?

>According to all known rules of play, there is no way a Bard should be useless in a fight. It's abilities are too powerful to not devastate the battlefield.

>The Bard, of course, limps about anyways. Because Bards don't care what parties think is useful.

It's memes. You have trash doves, youtube videos with ever greater stipulations imposed, shooting stars, and a renaissance of EU4 but you harp on about fantasy as though you didn't understand his joke.
Are you trying to be a meanie or are you usually like this?

>The entire first season of Maid Dragon but every time Kanna says "Tohru-sama" it cuts to the entire first season of KonoSuba but every time Megumin says "Explosion" it's We Are Number One but every time they say "one" it's the entire Bee movie but with every "bee" replaced with "Doragon" (Dragon in Engrish).

I got a hot spicy meme from /vp/ to add to th at mix and it begins with

B U R A S T O B U R N
U
R
A
S
T
O

B
U
R
N

>some ugly anime girl with horns
>a "dragon"

god normies are the worst

>According to all known laws of gravity, there is no way that a monk should be able to fight. Its hands are too small to get its huge, fat enemy HP down to zero.
>The monk, of course, fights anyways. Because monks don't care what grognards think is impossible.

>According to all known laws of memes, there is no way that a paraphrasing of Pterry should be able to get shitposted. Its meys are too small to get its huge, fat keks reposted.

>The meme, of course, gets reposted anyways. Because memes don't care what humans think is impossible.

>anime
>created by normies

...Can it be a different dragon?

Quetzalcoatl seems like she'd be a horrendous sex beast.

>I don't like pretty girl dragons, I only like REAL dragons like the dragons in D&D who can transform into pretty girls at will just like the anime dragons I hate!
Here's your (you)

Dragons have been able to take human form since an indeterminate time prior to 1030 AD.

NO

ALL OF MANKIND WOULD DIE BEFORE THAT VIDEO ENDED

>horrendous
You mean amazing.

Dragons use magic or some shit to heat the air underneath their wings so they can fly or whatever.

Actually, since we're on the topic of if it could work, does anyone know if pteradactyls/other flying dinos had hollow bones? I figure they did, but I haven't heard anything about it.

I'd rather be comfy with a dragon.

Dragons sound like a bunch of faggots.

If you're old enough to post here, you're too old for Lucoa.

Horrendous as in appallingly immoral and lewd.

>>/reddit/

Not the same thing at all. In the DnD case, it is used as a utility and little else. In anime, they literally apply it so strongly, that they have to eventually remind people that yes, that is in fact a dragon, please don't forget.

Depends. In D&D lore (at least in 3.5e) it said that silver dragons at least are quite fond of adopting human forms (and reproducing with humanoid races).

And then there's the quite obvious fact that living in a human world where dragons are unheard of makes walking around in dragon form... less than convenient.

Well in the anime the OP image is from the dragons are trying to live with humans without revealing to the public that they are dragons.

Which is stupid. Why would a dragon, a traditionally prideful and powerful being, stoop so low as to willingly put themselves into a weak "little rail-thin girl with obvious dragon horns" form?

Love?

Oh. So it's not only a completely retarded scenario, but it's also harem crap? Can't we just nuke Japan again and get it over with?

That's one hell of an assumption. It's also wrong.

awakenvideo.org/pdf/DnD 3.5e and you are welcome/DnD DM 3.5e Essentials---Dungeons and Dragons Dungeon Master 3.5 Essentials/books/Monster Manual v3.5.pdf

The description of the silver dragon on page 86 states, and I quote:
>silver dragons seem to prefer human form to their own, and they often have mortal companions, even forming deep friendships
As far as D&D lore, there's no objection to assuming human forms as something "lowly" and some dragons seem to prefer it to their natural forms. Unless you're going to call D&D canon stupid as well.

There's a difference between human form and being a little girl with retarded horns and looking completely defenseless.

Ancient beings would never fall in love with nobody generic anime-guy. They've lived too long and have tried too much. They would have experimented with simple peasant love long before this point if they're so old.

At this point they'd probably only fall in love with the most exemplary individuals who are a miraculous combination of talent and personality. A master at cooking, engineering, science, painting, magic, leadership, or writing as well as someone who is emotionally capable of surrounding themselves with other great people. That would be the only way they could remember that person among other exemplary loves of the past.

Those are D&D silver dragons, not Chinese dragons.

Does Borch Three Jackdaws ring any bells?

>There's a difference between human form and being a little girl
Not really no, especially if the dragon involved is a child by dragon standards.

None of the main five dragons in the show are traditional Chinese dragons though. They're three western dragons, one mesoamerican "dragon" and a sea serpent. Also, I didn't mention D&D as "proof" of the show's premise, but only to mention that dragons with a taste for transforming into humans is nothing new nor exclusive to anime.

>Ancient beings would never fall in love with nobody generic anime-guy.
What's it like to comment on a show you've never watched? Tohru falls in love with Kobayashi (a girl) because she (Kobayashi) saved her life.

This.

>so many animu girls
Did I click on the pathfinder thread by accident?

>Ancient beings would never fall in love with nobody generic anime-guy.
I see. And you know this from personal experience with several ancient beings, I assume, all of whom had merely platonic relationships with "nobody generic anime-guys"?

I'd rather the dragon in dragon form

Is anime over yet?

S-source?

You're thinking of bees. Bees don't have the necessary surface area on their wings to generate enough lift for their weight.

Fat dragons are clearly full of hydrogen, which both produces lift and also fuels their breath weapons. Serpentine dragons use magic, which just fucks physics in general.

This.
Please return to your containment thread when this one dies, everyone.

Nope

>Implying feather dragons are strictly a PF thing
>Also implying Anima will ever be alive enough to get it's own containment board.

>all these people butthurt talking about anime
>noone talking about estimated magical capacity or hydrogen or discussing the best methods of using fatty dragons for a magical economy

No wonder Veeky Forums is dead.

10/10, read in David Attenborough's voice.

They must have missed the "user's no-anime Safe Space" signs
you're on Veeky Forums you normalfaggot, you should expect to see anime every once in a while.

Well, it should.

>According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that Sanguinus should be able to fly. His wings are too small to get his huge, superhuman body off the ground.

>The primarch, of course, flies anyways. Because 40kids don't care what the setting thinks is impossible.

>No wonder Veeky Forums is dead.
So sayeth the asukaposter

As land-based macrofauna would pose a threat to humanity (unlike whales) we would hunt them to death. Same as if dinosaurs existed today. They'd just fuck up shit by existing and our society just has no fucking patience to domesticate creatures like that not to mention they lack the basic qualities (herd mentality, not ornery, quick sexual maturation, easy to feed) necessary for domestication.

If it was sentient we would obviously be more accommodating. But practically they wouldn't do much given that our society hardly listens to smart people to begin with. A smart dragon would just offer insight into history but your average retard would only ask it about the weather or what they ate for lunch or where it poops.

Ya like Jazz?

What is "jack's three bells"?

It's not the dragons or anime damnit, it's the scalies and monster girl fuckers. You people bring the shit up in any thread even vaguely related and it gets annoying really quickly.
The only reason there aren't more people whining like me is because this was a shit thread to begin with.

Like I said, amazing.

Alright, to summarize this thread so far:

>Why do people call this anime girl a Dragon?
She's transformed to blend in with human society. She actually looks pretty standard while in Dragon form.

>Why does a Dragon need to blend in? It's a Fucking Dragon.
Because her love interest, a human, would get mad otherwise.

>wait, so is this just another shitty harem show like Monster Musume?
Sorta, if /u/ was the one doing it, and also if it focused more on the "Everyday Life with" part instead of lewd Monstergirls. It's actually pretty tame, and most of us enjoy it for the sheer comfiness and cute moments out of anything else.

>Anime is shitty. It should go back to /a/ where it belongs. Everyone's a faggot.
Yes, little user, /a/ was created to contain anime from Veeky Forums, not the other way around. Have a cookie and let's send you on back to your safe space.

>You're a faggot
Yes, you said so already.

M A G I C C
A
G
I
C
C

>M A G I C C
M A G T H I C C

user, at one point Veeky Forums was famous for being /d/-lite. We had a weekend smut thread called /wst/, and when Veeky Forums became worksafe it became the current smut thread on /d/. The community has always been like this. In fact, all the Shit about Pathfinder? That's just us perverts posting in /pfg/ because it puts a bad system's thread to better use. Most of us hate pathfinder, which is why we fetish-post in the thread.

>not understanding dragon flght

Nigga. Dragons spew fire, and hot air tends to flow above cold air.

If the dragon stores all the fire inside, then the air inside allows buoyancy, while the wings and tail act for steering.

>inb4 wings flap during take off

So that cold air lies below the dragon, allowing for flight to happen.

Trust me, I am a Chancellor.