So who throughout history has the Emperor of Mankind been?

So who throughout history has the Emperor of Mankind been?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FyeoBm5QFnA&index=19&list=PLyiDf91_bTEgnBN0jAvzNbqzrlMGID5WA&t=553s
youtube.com/watch?v=UUAAM1WE3Ng&index=20&list=PLyiDf91_bTEgnBN0jAvzNbqzrlMGID5WA&t=12s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Joe Flacco obviously

>You're tearing me apart, Horus!

I believe old fluff mentions him being anything from a beggar to a tyrant to a religious leader throughout history. The guy was probably caesar, jesus, saladin, hitler, john paul 2 pontific boogaloo. Eventually be withdrew from humanity during the dark age of technologyand re-emerged as "the emperor"

Pretty sure he was more Churchill than Hitler, although he probably was at least one Caesar.

I'd actually wager that the Emperor had 20 more major figure identities throughout history, and these manifested in how he built his Sons. We've got space Khans, Vikings, Romans, Egyptians... It's possible the Emperor either used exaggerated versions of his own personas as templates for the Primarchs, assuming he'd know how they would act, or it's just random coincidence they ended up how they did.

I mean, Chaos did play a hand in scattering the Infant Primarchs, but how coincidental was it that the one with Wolf DNA ended up on the Wolf planet, and the Sorcerer Primarch ended up on the Sorcerer planet? I mean, that's not just them growing into the cultures; they literally had these traits in the petri-dish and ended up right where they thematically fit.

Which might suggest something more of the identities of the two missing Primarchs: one may be a persona from before reliably recorded history, and the other from a distant future that has yet to come to pass. Although I will say a missing Primarch based on Gilgamesh would be awesome, assuming one doesn't already exist.

Tom Brady.

Nathan Explosion

keep dreaming, chris-chan

I love the idea of Emps doing literally everything he does purely because of how fucking metal he is.

Joe Flacco was already called. He's a Bigger Guy than Brady and doesn't cheat. Brady is more Horus

Was anyone actually present during Big E's and Faggot's duel?

How much money did this dork make at GW? Hopefully enough to get a hair stylist

Checked. Quads confirm that Brady is a cuck

sangy gets me every time.

Slaanesh numbers pls.

But hey, Gilgamesh Primarch sounds interesting:

>be Gilgamarch
>want to become divine
>warp fuckery
>become heretic
>ded

There was that period when the Big E worked as a cam-whore to get through college.

DELET

It too hot I cum on commissar he shoot boltgun at penis!

>why didn't you show me this sude of you, father?
>if only I knew there was another way to worship you
>please forgive me my sins

>Trump
>The Emperor

The Emperor was never backed by a chaos god, silly!

Neither was he a balding, bumbling, spray-tanned idiot who repeats everything his Tv tells him.

Black Library wants a word with you.

Back to /pol/, scum!

Happy Christian Love Day.

>John Paul 2: pontific bugaloo
my sides

>genetically modified blonde hair blue eyed ubermensch with super powers punches man who claims genetically modified blonde hair blue eyed ubermenschs with super powers should be the future

Really makes you think.

>So who throughout history has the Emperor of Mankind been?
Well, when you put it like that...

that was the intention

>everything I don't like is /pol/

I almost ran a game with him as one of the players

storytime?

I said almost.
It was gonna be a game about demi-Gods.
See, the way I run my setting is that if something happens I make a note of it and the setting is changed. Bad guy is gonna kill the gods? PCs decide to liberate a city from vampires instead? Cool, so one pantheon is dead, that village is free of vampire taint though. Over the years the setting had been so totally screwed by players I decided the good aligned God's would send demigod to the world to try to fix it. The players would take the roll of demi-gods. He wanted to play a demigod of a LN God with evil tendencies. I said no. This was not okay to say apparently. He threw a fit and demanded to know why. I explained that the evil tendencies kinda doesn't fit with the theme of the game. He fought with me for 2 weeks. The whole time claiming that he had other character concepts to play but never telling me even one, only insisting that HD play the LN demigod.

I believed everyone should have a chance to play until I met him. Now I flat out ask candidates if they are autistic. If they say yes I don't even bother. If they say no, I spend time talking to them. I play vidya with them and the rest of the group. If they can't read the room and not spew hot molten autism everywhere I explain I don't think their a good fit and apologize for wasting their time.

kek

does this trigger you as well?

Are there any actual canon examples of who he's been? We know he almost certainly wasn't Genghis Khan or Martin Luther King, but they're the only ones who come to mind.

Back to your safe space, kidult.

>So who throughout history has the Emperor of Mankind been?
Your favorite political figures!

No. Which suggests he hasn't been anyone really, keeping a low profile and nudging things from the shadows instead. He should be entirely capable of putting thoughts in people's heads after all.

For fuck sake stop with this "/pol/ caused my upset" meme. Emperor Trump isn't even from /pol/, it's from The_Donald.

>le /pol/ boogyman

reddits that way junior >>>

The Imperium would be a very different place if the Emperor of Manking was intead the Emperor of Humankind and not focused on men all the time.
But then he wouldn't fuck up the way he did and we would not have the setting as it is, so I guess it is ok. Surely he would fuck in other ways but maybe it wouldn't be as cool as it is now.

The hilarious thing is how much of this shit is caused by The_Donald having a stickied link to /pol/ for months on end. Then they took it down when they thought Trump would actually do an AMA on there to try and clean up the place.

Anything he has achieved he has achieved because Tzeentch willed it. As with every important person ever.

I really get annoyed whenever Trumpets act like they give a shit about Bernie, considering Trump is the living embodiment of all the things that Bernie hates about American capitalism.

Also Bernie would've won

>Sexual assault task force
sign me up!

I don't know shit about 40k
Is GEoM just some random guy that happened to be very powerful and started to lead humanity or is he just a powerful guy ignorant humans started to worship?

A little of both really.

youtube.com/watch?v=FyeoBm5QFnA&index=19&list=PLyiDf91_bTEgnBN0jAvzNbqzrlMGID5WA&t=553s

youtube.com/watch?v=UUAAM1WE3Ng&index=20&list=PLyiDf91_bTEgnBN0jAvzNbqzrlMGID5WA&t=12s

If you have time try these they will give you a good abridged version of the history.

>Also Bernie would've won

Ollanius

I hate Trump and all, but that picture is still really well done.

>Also Bernie would've won

Don't worry user, I got the joke.

>Presidential Election 2017: Rust Belt Edition
>Bernie would've won
you're not even trying now, kid

*2016 fug

Alpharius. ALWAYS Alpharius.

Who is the actual picture of?

>Inb4 big e himself

Oh, hi Fulgrim.

kek

The fact that /pol/ exists proves that beneath the shoddy facade he has a submissive personality. He gave his followers specific instructions about which website they should use, and /pol/ cucked him. How can anyone believe this man could have beaten another male?

>Incapable of impregnating his children
>As fuckable as a rotting corpse
>Inferior to Tomaru
It checks out. He & Shitlery better leave before Tomaru arrives.

Incapable of impregnating his children - Wait what?

This user really, really wants to force his meme.

Trump said he would have sex with his daughter, so this weeb has made it his life's work to post that incest hentai image over and over every time he sees Trump being mentioned on Veeky Forums.

Is it painful, being that retarded?

>How dare you question whether a woman could win REEEEEEEE

Spotted the SJW.

False. It's a lie spread to discredit Trump. As we all know, only a beta would allow inferior genes to sleep with his daughters. Trump, naturally best genes, has impregnated his daughter. The faggot thinks that Trump is too pussy to fuck his daughter's pussies but we all know Trump does fuck them.

>implying Tomaru isn't the natural response to all /pol/acks
It's been posted in response to Shitlery too. It's also happened outside Veeky Forums too.

Pictures or it didn't happen. I doubt he actually does that.

>W-we're not from /pol/ or reddit I swear!

Fuck off CTR shill. Your whore candidate isn't even enough to keep her husband from getting fucked by a white house intern. Fucking sheepie should be gasses. Based Trump knows his eugenics & knows that inferior non-Trump recessive genes will be toxic to his family. You're really desperate telling lies like& implying that alpha males would be as beta as to allow others to fuck their flesh & blood.

Well, it´s time for conspieracy theorists to analyze if Trump is really the Emperor who can forsee the future.
Emps: Mac Miller write this song for me.
Mac: Sure Trump, but what´s with this lyrics?
Emps: Just wait.

This thread was doomed forever as soon as Trump came up. He's like the Magnus of threads. He even has the bizarre skin tone.

I reckon that these memes are the reason for the Big E's personality retcon in "The Master of Mankind".

Except when he's Omegon.

I genuinely doubt GW is aware of Reddit's existence, much less the memes it creates.

so this thread is kinda like the US then. Doomed as soon as Trump came in

The other man does have a point. Where's the evidence?

>Now I flat out ask candidates if they are autistic. If they say yes I don't even bother.
almost got me, friend.

Fuck off CTR shill.
Go & meet him in person.

But user, we've already seen what Trump is like around a confirmed alpha male face to face

By the way, is not me. I just doubt your claims.

Glad to see people are going after CTR elsewhere.

Veeky Forumspol/ crossposter here, have been on /pol/ more then usual since the election.

>CTR
What the fuck is this?

And Trump hesitated to touch the beta. He knows beta genes are harmful him.
Fuck off, that is you. I know it's you because Trump didn't say he'd fuck his daughters, only that he'd date then if they weren't his daughters. The reason is that he only touched dominant genes like himself. Thus if he wasn't blood related, he wouldn't fuck her, only date.

CTR=Correcting the Record.

Hillary funded a team to, quite literally, shill for her online. We /pol/lacks have become quite adept at identifying and ridiculing them. Since the election, they've become slightly more subtle and gained a new name, Shareblue.

The more you know!

Correct the Record. A group of paid posters that Hillary used during her campaign to shill for her.

Naturally, the morons on /pol/ reacted reasonably and now everyone who ever says anything negative about Trump is a shill paid by Hillary/Soros/whoever.

I'm sure you can imagine all the productive conversations already.

I personally doubt /pol/ ever reacts reasonably to anything, well particularly Nazi/pol/ but any of them, really. I wonder why they think paid trump posters wasn't/isn't a thing.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a paid shill!
classic /pol/

>I wonder why they think paid trump posters wasn't/isn't a thing.
Why pay for something when you can get it for free?

Trump's dumbshits really have a single minded devotion to him that just defies logic.