How much of my crypto would be wise to invest into a new laptop? My current one makes trading quite the pain...

How much of my crypto would be wise to invest into a new laptop? My current one makes trading quite the pain, so I know for sure that there would be a certain ROI. Currently a new one would amount to 6% of my crypto.

Other urls found in this thread:

alzashop.com/lenovo-ideapad-320-15ikbrn-platinum-grey-d5105394.htm?o=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cheap shit if you dont plan to use more than a year
otherwise around 1-1.5k
Dont get big macs

>Dont get big macs
Tell that to sergey

100 dollar chromebook.
Who cares if they are spying on you. Unless you are using certain distributions of Linux you are getting spied on and that's only if you don't open any internet browser.

bratan

Honestly this. For watching charts and visiting trading websites this will be enough.

>alzashop.com/lenovo-ideapad-320-15ikbrn-platinum-grey-d5105394.htm?o=2
Looking at this one. Definitely for the long-term. The new i5 generation is pretty powerful, or so I've read.
Can pay with BTC by the way.
Nigga I have a year old $400 Acer and the CPU is going retarded with 3 binance tabs open.

Well your shitty acer probably doesn't have flash memory.

Chrome OS is indeed much lighter than the shitty Windows, but I am 100% certain a fucking $100 Chromebook is not going to handle even the 3 binance tabs I can run on my current one.

Why would you ever invest crypto in a laptop user???

Buy some piece of shit for $100 on ebay that has 97% of the performance and watch that laptop money 10-20x this year.

if you're near AC most of the time HQ cpu is a must

Do you even read? I have a $400 laptop that CAN'T handle my trading needs.
i5 8250U has 4 times my current CPU's benchmark score. I'm pretty sure I don't need an HQ to handle trading.

Are you gonna play video games or use really expensive graphics software?

If the answer is no to both, please just buy a refurbished thinkpad or something, they are more than enough for just trading.

I want to lick her legs

just uninstall wangblows or cuckintosh and get linux
instant 10x to running speed

>thinkpad
You know, that doesn't narrow it down whatsoever.
I want my next laptop to last more than a year, if I am to spend my hard-earned (kek) crypto on anything, i5 8250U is as low as I'm willing to go.
While one of the best recommendations so far, it's my only laptop, certainly not gonna have linux for my daily use. I'd rather kms. Not to mention it would probably void the warranty.

You know jack shit about computer my mate. You're on your own and I hope you buy an overpriced piece of shit :)

>:)
I know enough about computers to know that you're full of shit, reddit-kun.

Also sorry bout being a little rude but if you are going for a simple linux distro that even my 60 year old father uses daily without complains, get Linux Mint. Shits so cash.

Actually no I'm not sorry. You're still gonna fuck off without using any advice in this thread and waste your money. You literally have to fucking try to make a new computer work like shit in 1 year.
Literally go fuck yourself with your shitty acer faggot. Learn to reformat and stop being such a fuck.

I wasn't asking what computer to get in the first place, but what percentage of my crypto should I invest into one.
>You literally have to fucking try to make a new computer work like shit in 1 year.
You retard, how does this have anything to do with binance eating literally all of my CPU and most of my RAM?

Don't use Chrome then

>what percentage of my crypto should I invest into one
>My current one makes trading quite the pain, so I know for sure that there would be a certain ROI
It's ok we already know you're retarded. We just don't want you spending a lot of money on the equivalent of a facebook machine.

The CPU usage has nothing to to with Chrome.
How is binance going to consume less CPU on a fucking Chrome OS, tell me, you smug asshole.

You're right Goym. You got us! Quick buy a 1000 dollar laptop to browse the internet! The ROI is super short!

Nice argument faggot. I literally made 7k this week trading shitcoins. If a $850 investment improves my trading (which it will), then crypto well spent. You clearly have no clue what compounding interest is.

>Argument
No that's called sarcasm. Now go buy your 1k laptop.

You'll be happy with a 1k laptop, we are just saying it's completely unnecessary. Then again retards treat their tech like shit so it only runs well for a year no matter what computer they get like some OP I know.

Why do people of pol tier intelligence always pretend their bullshit is just a joke when you'd have to be at least as dumb as them to fall for said bullshit.

You still didn't answer . Either address that or fuck off to wherever you came from faggot.

I dont understand this thread - do you literally have 0 money saved aside from crypto? like what?

What's your point brainlet? If I had spare $850 lying around then I'd put it in crypto in the first place. Not everyone is a wagecuck with a stable monthly income.

You're right. I was completely serious about him getting a 1000 dollar laptop because it will make his crypto gains EXPLODE.
Everyone on Veeky Forums should run out and buy at least 3 to make sure they are getting maximum GAINZ.

Honestly I don't know why you can't run 3 tabs of binance at the same time beside your computer is bogged down by shitware or some other horrible shit.
It's literally a mystery without having your computer at hand or knowing more about the specifics.
There should be no reason a chromebook or any other cheap computer can run them just fine.
Like I've said before. Reformat your computer with a fresh install of windows that didn't come from Acer to avoid bloatware. If you still having an issue, I'll admit I was wrong, but it is very likely this is computer specific. I don't like seeing people waste money which is why I'm still here.
It's also a possibility that your standards and everyone else is different. Who fucking knows man. If you want to buy a decent computer just fucking go for it. Computer life span usually correlates with the user, so just keep that in mind.

I have an open Task Manager that shows me a single binance page eats 25-30% of my CPU usage. I don't understand why do you have to assume I'm computer illiterate, when I literally grew up with one.

It's the first step of troubleshooting bud. Always assume the user knows jack shit.