You want people to buy your shitty coin? defend it then

you want people to buy your shitty coin? defend it then
REQ CLAIMS
>paypal 2.0 app
a literal pajeet can make a payment app and most phones have a native one
>government has to go through REQ to access all of your transactions
hahahahahaha
>government can access your transactions at any time so you don’t need a yearly tax return
1099s from paypal say hi
>accountants can access your info to ensure you’re not being overtaxed throughout the year
1099s from paypal say hi
dodd frank says hi
sarbanes oxley says hi
GAAP says hi

go on pajeets. sell americans on your coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

yclist.com/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

user, sounds like you struggling. have you considered kys?

i dont want u buying my coin, stay poor idiot

i bet you fell for the wabi meme too retard

Not even joking here when i say read the white paper. If you don’t want in that’s your choice

fuck off. i dont want you to buy it. stay poor you stupid faggot.

its gona be ok user, youll make it some day

Excellent post, we need to clarify once and for all if RN is a scam or not.

notice how no one is refuting anything i said

God bless everybody

Kinda bored of these threads on REQ.

The same ones were made:

Before the ICO
During the ICO
After the ICO
During the Crash
During the initial boom
Before each update
After each update
Before Colossus (you should've seen them last night)
After Colossus

And it still keeps going up. Knowing that I'm profiting and scum like you are wasting your time brings a smile to my face.

Keep up the FUD.

This is bigger than PayPal. This is bigger than individuals paying for goods and services online. If you can't be bothered to read the white paper, stay poor.

then respond to it
look at the pajeet pasta that didn’t address any of my points

lol. bigger than paypal. paypal is gonna fuck req in the ass. haha

Have done before. You can find the information in the whitepaper, reddit FAQ etc

You missed out and now you're angry. Just chill. There's plenty of other opportunities in the space to profit. In fact, you could still get into REQ right now and profit immensely.

Good luck.

i bought at 1200 and sold 1850. there is nothing on reddit or archive that talks about the accounting aspect, you’re just a shill.

The FUD has started boys, I'm going long on this bitch.

I'm not fudding man. just want to know if it is a SCAM or not

Why would Y Combinator back a scam? When have you ever heard them backing something that's a fucking SCAM lmao?

yclist.com/

Ctrl F + "Request"

Every single transaction across Request Network will use REQ, in the same way that Ethereum transactions need ETH.

Request Network has many functions beyond just simple payments, all of which will require REQ in the background as transaction fees. You don't need to own it, but the transactions you generate across Request Network will use a small amount as a fee, the cost of which will be very very tiny to the users and paid in the transaction amount (extensions will allow the payer and payee to decide who pays the transaction fee).

You will receive your salary in real time, continuously, and will pay rent in the same way as well. Accounting and taxes are done automatically in real time and leave no blank spaces or inaccuracies. Internet of things applications like smart solar grids vending excess generated power to local grid users. Request will do all of this.

just got 33k hope for best guys, is it going to $1?

>Why would Y Combinator back a scam?
Y Combinator backed Juicero. They've backed literally thousands of losers to make sure they scoop up the billion-dollar winners.

Will do. Just hold though. People were saying yesterday it would crash today.

Trust your gut and the project and be patient. It's already doing very well and we're not even on main-net yet. When partnerships start happening I think we'll see a big increase in price (just like what happened with OmiseGo minus the skateboard and fake apple/google rumors).

Go invest in another coin that's not backed by anyone then.

interesting how my post got removed for asking a simple question on their reddit

the developers own it btw

*crickets*

when the FUD hits you know you're in the right coin

also just LOL if you think they've gone this far with no plan. do you think that this team is just here to fuck around? they do 0 hype and have delivered ahead of schedule everything promised. if you spent less time FUDing and more time researching you'd see that before the month is up they'll be releasing technical documents that will answer your questions so just chill.

but then again, i believe you're FUDing to slow this down so you can buy in.

Sage

Request never claimed "paypal 2.0", y combinator did you stupid fuck

Checked.

>when you can’t respond and just call it FUD
>technical documents
their proposal is LITERALLY a violation federal law, regulation, and accounting standards. on the users part, not REQ’s

they’re praying to god that they can cash out before anyone with a brain asks them about the accounting aspect

should i still buy req or it gnna tank within 24hours?

oh yeah let’s also address the fact that their 2Q proposal is to turn REQ into a crypto exchange by allowing users to send FIAT or other coins as any other currency they want
so let’s see, they plan on becoming:
>paypal 2.0
>largest coin exchange
>largest accounting firm
>the middle man that protects users from the IRS

explain exactly how this violates federal laws, whether its SoX or DoddFrank. Securities lawyer asking...

Accounting is one use case? Why would even bother and try so hard? You decided to dislike the coin. Good then it's time to move along.

There is enough Info out their to comprehend the project. Stop forcing random discussion, you autistic retard.

youre a brainlet if you actually believe fiat has a future

just wait till end of the week. REQ will go up eventually long term but right now its at a high, it will dip again. But the next dip this weekend might be the last real dip this coin sees. 2018 it could moon.

So don't buy yet, it's a bit overpriced right now, wait till the mini dip and hoard to your hearts content

They think people in black markets will actually use this shit. I wonder how they got positions in the gov when they are complete brainlets.

REQ is legit. But still today I swapped it for LINK, cos this Colossus frenzy freaks me out
Wish me luck, guyz.

>$250 million ETH front-end
>Shitty alpha web app release looks like it was put together in MS paint

Kek, if you're doing anything other than day trading this shit show for small gainz, you're retarded

This will be the heaviest bag of 2018

I wonder why these big retards are funding these coins for bigger retards.
>I hope i see this coin go up to 1mill per coin kek.

First, you post didn't get deleted. I see it now.

Second, there are countries other than the USA in the world.

Third, you really think they are going into this project with no legal representation? You think Federal regulations are something they just forgot about?

Looks like user is an accountant, praying that computers don't take his job away.

If not REQ then something else will bud.

So your implying that some virtual buttcoin is worth more than a material coin. Kek
>What's next your gonna go to war on call of duty to capture land double kek.

>sorry auto mod deleted haha not sure how

outside of the US there’s FASB with the same principals

if they can respond and prove that they’re well within government regulations and accounting standards, great, but their marines haven’t been able to yet