Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1360: Seven Deadly Sines Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/eUYnwtxS
forums.adobe.com/thread/1068305
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's simple realization on both the state of things and the fact that it would not be a satisfactory product to anyone. Rather than complain, it's best to do what's needed and move on to products that will provide something of value.

No more, no less.

I don't think Val's ever done an item stipend, and I don't think your whining about not being able to purchase anything will change that.

Ugh, god no. Despise the very concept. Zero justification for it too.

Don't be silly with exaggerations either. You can get plenty with 1000cp, much less 2000cp. You're not getting everything but you're not meant to either.

So to the surprise of absolutely nobody, Diend and Anna both left my party and ran off with the seven purchases of Dragon's Hoard I got from the Mad King DLC back in Kamen Rider. That's about seven piles of dosh and Cell Medals.

This was while I was running off and becoming punch man in my past three jumps. At least I have two empty slots, now.

Anyone have a companion depart unceremoniously for whatever reason?

Jumpers!

Do you ever fuck with the gods? Not in a hurr durr, remove god way, but just genuinely fucked with their expectations. What did you do, and why? Tell me your tales of divine shenannigans, jumpers.

Not even a 15 CP item stipend? 6 CP? 4 CP?

Especially since there's already a power stipend.

Couple.

Gavrill left after releasing the chain wasn't what she was looking for/realising she'd never catch up and get to be top dog.

OC Companion named Max left after some serious disagreements with the morality of actions my Jumper took.

Nadadadada. Nothing.

If my Pokémon leave their original world in the first place, it's a fairly safe bet that they're going to retire for whatever reason within at most twenty jumps.

Ah, c'mon you're killing me. 0.5 CP?

Tsk tsk, so greedy user. No item stipend. No item stipend for you. No no.

Apparently some people like being the Warrior-Kings of an Bronze Age society. Who knew?

i am curious what you want to buy for that? isnt 1 cp the lowest price option that a jump ever gave?

Outside of Free you mean.

>Do you ever fuck the gods?
Sure.

Tell someone that you haven't spent a portion of the most valuable currency ever, have some perks that let people know when you're telling the truth, profit?

Gods have the best ahegao.

Is the Zombie perk from SDS basically a discount version of the Third Magic, but with slightly less agency?

>reads that screencap
>cracks up laughing
That's just... just... yeah.

It's basically that, but it's got none of the other soul manipulation stuff of the Third and your souls' not on a higher dimension, so it's way way easier to get at the soul.

No, it's physical immortality. The Third Magic is being some weird selectively-corporeal transcendent soul.

So if you have Zombie you could fully give someone a power by draining an equivalent amount of blood to how much you body can hold snd having them drink it? Once they get a power from you, can they train it up or is it static?

That does seem fairly obvious. Yes, they can train it.

That reminds me, stormtrooper armor is the greatest thing ever. Prove me wrong.

>So if you have Zombie you could fully give someone a power by draining an equivalent amount of blood to how much you body can hold snd having them drink it?
Darn, the literal oceans of blood in my body have become a liability.

Hi Cenanon, re selectable text in exported PDFs, which version of Photoshop do you have?

Is Magic learnable without the Wizard/Witch perk?

I just want to say I am sad to hear this, and hope you will eventually come to reconsider this decision. Because it looked really fun.

...I guess I will look forward to MCU2 though.

Yup.

This is actually a thing in series. One of the side stories has a vampire find Ban's, the canon immortal, blood delicious so he keeps drinking it. Ban just sits there until the vampire has bloated himself into a Blob impression and then punches the vampire to blow him up.

One blaster shot drops them.

It showcases neither dat azz or dem tittays

Irrelevant.

Red is Asgardian going to buff the traits in MCU pt 2

retcon Star Wars so that everyone is an empowered female

If I take monkey kid in Dragon Ball can I become a super Sayayin without going to Z?

You can be an oozaru.

If someone or something ever actually got to kill you permanently, what would be your epitaph, Jumpers?

Disney canon jump, then?

No it will not. But I will be buffing the boosts in Part 1 a little bit and buying both boosts will create a new effect. Apologies.

Also linked the wrong post at first. Sorry for the spam.

Aren't most troopers dudes?

>Diend and Anna both left my party and ran off with the seven purchases of Dragon's Hoard I got from the Mad King DLC back in Kamen Rider. That's about seven piles of dosh and Cell Medals.

Bodacious Babes

Your Anna just left you just like that bro?

He must not have taken the Awakening Anna who has the capacity to love someone more than money. Some of her sisters are rather more greedy.

He promised her the moon then he blew it up. It was over after that.

>not laying the moon

Here lies Jumper
Hey, at least he's not Hitler

A combination of the worlds we were going to getting increasingly un-fun, me neglecting companion imports, and having a huge unsupervised pile of loot probably contributed to this.

Then again, I never really considered material wealth that important, so I'm more annoyed than upset. At least they left the furniture and my gear intact.

'Greg' kept stealing my swords, though. It got bad enough that I'm changing my style from swordsmanship to punching. I picked a really dysfunctional group. Just because they respect me doesn't mean they're any less quirky, after all.
It was Drawback Heroes Anna. Managed to befriend her, then neglect happened and...well, when you deny fiat-sponsored shinies for too long, people get impatient with you. That is something I have learned the hard way.

That's the joke user. There was never any dem tittays or dat azz because all the initial troopers were clones of one guy. Obviously Lucas being sexist amirite

Based on your own philosophy of jump making, how do you think the following theoretical perks should compare to each other?

>1. A 600 CP perk with a discount available
>2. A 600 CP perk with a discount available to an expensive origin
>3. A 600 CP perk with no discount available
>4. An 800 CP perk with a discount available

3>4>2>1

Agreed, with the Caveat that 2 will never be relevant for me.

But can I be a SSJ or am I "restricted"(not sure if this is the right word) to an Oozaru?

>me neglecting companion imports
>when you deny fiat-sponsored shinies for too long, people get impatient with you.
This doesn't really make much sense, desu.

no u

What does the Affinity Drive Perk from your namesake Jump actually do? As in visually. Does a literal Bus just come peeling out of nowhere and tear through the opposition?

For context, Anna and Diend are the closest you can get to magpie Jumper companions. And I haven't been paying much attention to my companions.

Do the math.
I've stated this before, but you're only Oozaru-capable in DB. Post-jump, even if you haven't done Z yet, you can start reaching that point. You still need a minimum power level and the right emotional stimuli to trigger the transformation, though.

CC 2015, I think. Whichever has the most seeds.

I honestly don't know. Unless you took the drawback that separates DB and DBZ, you should on paper still have the ability to go SSJ at some indeterminate time in the future.

Unless you reach a high enough power level and end up in a situation where your emotions are running over and you desperately need it, however, you're probably not going to get it.

>star wars jumps insist you're a jedi or rebel scum

For clarification, this is under the assumption you only bought Saiyan in DB. If you went out of order and had Super Saiyan already, you can use it freely in DB. Since you already have Saiyan as an altform, anyhow.

Where you start out needn't be where you end up, autismanon.

Bodacious Babes

Most Annas can love others more than money.

Bodacious Babes

Neglecting your Anna ,for shame bro

But then if they leave, they're guaranteed to not get CP shinies, and they can't get non-CP loots either. Truly, what novices in the art of magpie'ing.

The destruction of Endor and beating back the rebels best day of my life

Build for Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part2.5 :Gaim Original WIP by Merchant Finished with prmissin by eagerDigger and HeavensAnon Version1.0

pastebin.com/eUYnwtxS

Okay, keeping your text layers separate from your raster images layer, save the PSD with "editable" information intact (check file format options) and then open it in one of those to create your PDF.

Oops, mangled that, "one of those" should be "Indesign or Illustrator"

I was asking since I plan to take the 1200 drawback in prototype so...I better get enough magical power to beat a Sayayin.

The PSDs still have their editable info intact. That's how I'm able to edit them after I close them. Turning PSDs with editable information intact into PDFs is my problem.

Don't have either of these, was hoping there was a way to do it with just ps.

If I buy additional forms for my sacred treasure does that make my treasure 10 different items or 1 item that has 10 different forms it can change into?

Why would you not want to be part of the best faction user?

The only reason I've ever had companions leave is because they've gotten tired of this whole jumping thing, which is basically the equivalent of resigning yourself to death. None of them have left for anything else, and I don't think it's particularly likely that someone in such a situation would leave for any other reason.

In older versions when saving to PDF there were checkboxes you could tick for "Include Vector Data" and "Embed Fonts", does yours have anything similar?

Dunno, at work right now. Will check for those when I get back.

1 item with 10 different forms it can change into.

That's why he wants to be an imperial user

>Infinity
Literally infinite mana, I know we have had combos for this in the past but it is just too glorious. Thanks Val.

It's not infinite mana, user.

forums.adobe.com/thread/1068305 has possible solutions for different versions of CC/PS. One of the posters, ashlillings, mentions what they did in CC 2015.

It's not? I thought it was Merlin's power, which is having infinite mana.

Thanks, I'll see if I can get a text-selectable version of RtH uploaded to thread tonight.

I kind of get what they're saying, it's infinite mana for the purposes of upkeep. But it wouldn't let you cast any larger or more powerful spells than normal, you'd just never have to stop maintaining a spell to free up mana to cast the next one.

Her power isn't having Infinite Mana, it's making all of her spells eternal.

Incorrect. Merlin's power is being able to make her spells last forever with no further input from her.

If you have ordinary strength perks, will they scale up to your size if you go giant in SDS?

If they'd scale with any other size increase, sure.

Sweet. Thanks.

Vector data was removed with like CS6 or whenever they introduced illustrator. If you're doing this kind of stuff Adobe expects you to have their suites.

There actually is a way, if you pair it with a spell that generates mana for instance, or a spell that increases the pool of mana. If the effects are eternal, you'll be constantly gaining a sum of mana, the value being arbitrary or based off of whatever system you use.

No one is saying there isn't a way, they're saying Infinity doesn't by default give you infinite mana.

>And I haven't been paying much attention to my companions.
>Do the math.

Not him, but I did the math. I can't see why someone would leave for such petty reasons.

You expect people to be logical and reasonable?

What? It's not like the rebels are guilty of things like terrorism, sabotage, reckless endangerment of civilians, consorting with known criminals, and mass murder of soldiers who were just doing their job.

Seriously though, I tried to be as neutral as possible but I admit to favoring the rebels and jedi for various reasons.

Has there ever been an instance where Ban has recovered from his body being completely destroyed?

Yes. Especially for someone so greed-oriented, when a moment of cost-benefit analysis would show leaving to be a decidedly sub-optimal choice. for moral reasons, it's more understandable, but ultimately unbelievable for a companion to leave. Short-term self preservation is the only thing that'd make any amount of sense.

Would Heretic let you overcome the Taboo?

No, it's not an absolute effect that it works against. The Taboo doesn't stop humans from harming gods entirely, it's just a huuuuge debuff on the damage they can deal. More of a status effect then an absolute NO deal.

Is this how you try to psychoanalyze people in real life too?

Heavens, question about DBZ.

Are any of the enemies from the Always Someone Stronger befriendable if you manage to defeat them?

Or are they 100% evil and will always try to kill you?

Ah okay then.