The expansionist empire takes the princesses of subjugated nations and turns them into maids for the imperial palace

>the expansionist empire takes the princesses of subjugated nations and turns them into maids for the imperial palace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3Nq1MNQQ_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Magical realm reeeeeee

I want to marry a subjugated princess!

>Expansionists return to the Cage
>Forcing the weak into positions of Servitude.

Yeah I can see this happening. Where do you plan on taking it next OP?

It's a stupid, shitty idea. I'm just hanging around in the thread in the hope of more decent art.

That sounds like a good way to get yourself poisoned.

For anything with an even vague sense of seriousness? Nope.

Could make a fun premise for a game of Maid RPG though. Each PC is a Maid Princess trying to please the spoilt Imperial Heir. Earning favour with them ensures better conditions for their homeland, and such.

I like it in the same way that I like the iron throne in game of thrones or some kind of ultra crown made up of individual melted crowns.

e pluribus unum

>Imperial palace is full of former princess maids
>As a show of his power he has them do pretty much everything from cooking and cleaning to delivering imperial edicts to the masses and nobles
>He's acquired so many he hasn't needed to leave the palace in a couple of years now
>Come to think of it, he hasn't been seen in quite a while either

>Truth is the Emperor has been dead for years, he was poisoned by his maids and now they run the kingdom in his stead
>It's inevitable their charade will be uncovered but many of "his" edicts were picked to curry favor with the nobles, both from the empire and it's conquered territories

Bonus points if this actually happened generations ago, and the maid-princess de facto government has been doing a damn good job keeping up the illusion of the immortal emperor ruling over all while quietly ensuring proper governance and fair treatment of their peoples.

>you are the choosen one, trained from birth by the enemy resistance to kill the immortal emperor. and free the captive maid princesses
>You fight your entire way to the throne room just to discover the Maid parliament that exists here.
>Your entire life was a lie.

One game, a player kept some of the kings or king equivalents of cities and nations her host conquered, had most of them imprisoned away together in a harem.

Sounds like a really hot idea.

>This has happened before, multiple times
>The training was just to ensure you had enough finesse and stamina to please the meidos as their captive giggolo

I like it

Gives a Machiavellian feel to the empire

>"Now play nice and pay your taxes...if you care about your precious princess"

>With the Empire in disarry the various Nobles gather to create a new government.
>As part of the Pact they agree to give up their youngest child to be raised away from the family
>This group of children is trained in fighting in subterfuge and absolute loyalty to the new government
>Their task is to punish and, if need be, destroy their own families if they break the Pact.

And that's how jailbait janisseries are born

Go on...

Do continue.

This is too magical for any realm. pls stop

Those boobs look like she's stuffing her bra with tennis balls.

Anything to light a fire in you.

Croquet balls, actually, but mi'lady would prefer if you didn't mention it to the other ladies. They tease her something fierce about it.

dumb flora poster

>Kill the maids
>Declare yourself the immortal emperor and begin conquering the world
>Make the princesses of the kingdoms you defeat maids
>This happens every 500 years or so

Isn't this just how the Ming Eunuchs operated?

Eh, slaughtering a group of defenceless women makes it less fun.

What about if the maids are always ready to accept a new Emperor if someone reaches them, while also ready to get rid of them if they become inconvenient?

So their expansionist policies serves a double purpose of pleasing the more belligerent factions and a recruitment method to replace their numbers.

Wait, doesn't this mean that the maid-princesses have been orchestrating the invasion of other kingdoms to add to their numbers?

Is this some form of Stockholm Syndrome?

Why would you keep around the same people who killed the last monarch? This isn't even a Claudius situation where they made you king instead, you owe them nothing and gain nothing by keeping them alive. If nothing else banish them to whore island.
youtube.com/watch?v=r3Nq1MNQQ_c

How would you know? They're a room full of people trained for the life of a noble, a lot of which is lying and political manoeuvring. They could easily play themselves off as victims or just people desperately trying to keep up the charade to protect themselves.

>Explains the need to learn to do push-ups with your dick and write cursive with your tongue
IT ALL FINALLY MAKES SENSE

Maybe it's because their collective government actually works? Instead of squabbling petty tyrants, the illusion of the emperor and central control lets them prevent war and make things more stable and safe.

Or you know stab you in the back just like your predecessor. With all of them dead you can build a new leadership that is loyal to you.

and when you finally kill them all you take new maids from all the conquered kingdoms of the empire and the process begins anew

>"I'm here to slay the emperor and end his despotic stranglehold on the land. Now I've got to kill 57 tyrants instead of just one, so I hope you can all fight or merge into some giant boss form."

Which was ultimately the point. At least you are just very stupid instead of profoundly retarded. I doubt a single ruler in human history has been dumb enough to keep around people who committed regicide as important officials when they did nothing to help him get into power.

Again, including 'slaughtering a building full of defenceless women' as a stage in the process just kills the fun for me. It adds a really unpleasant edge to the whole thing.

Their tongues are as sharp as an sword. No, seriousçy, they use sharp tongue whips to fight against people. It comes with being a maid.

>expecting fun
>on Veeky Forums
You will slaughter a room full of defenceless women and you will like it.

Also they aren't defenceless, they are all murderers.

I've have never met a maid that wasn't also a ninja.

What if the maids are just the descendants of the original princess-maids and don't know anything beyond having to run this show for years?

Just imagine a mass Cutting Words.

At this point they may as well be a religious class. Over the course of generations the maid princesses became maid priestess. But their most important requirement to joining them is unbroken lineage to the old royalties now subservient to the imperial throne. This keeps the old nobility happy as one of them still have a say in the government and distributes the power amongst those from the multiple territories of the empire instead of solely its capital.

Not usually. Several cultures did similar things, although they were usually used as skilled servants (warriors, bureaucrats, craftsmen) instead of maids. While the occasional betrayal happened, you have to understand that for many "princes", this was actually something of a promotion.

its their fault for being evil enough to have a hero rise up every generation to kill them imo

>The princess maids who have been living in a secluded castle pretending the king is still alive have had daughters and no sons
I think people will be suspicious when the immortal emperor requests young men to his castle who either never return or return saying how they fucked his maids.

I feel like princesshood would not te d to endow a young woman with the sort of skills a maid needs.

Nah, they just marry the sons of the palace support staff who live in the surrounding city. The delivery guys, the outer gate guards, the heralds, ect. As far as they know, it's just one servant marrying another. Nothing strange about that.

Their sons would just be the other castle servants, wouldn't they? Meido council on the inside, their brothers, fathers, and sons on the outside.

Sensible, and therefore boring.

I propose that the maid parliament was, for the first several generations, populated entirely by conquest. As subjugations continued and tithes were collected, neighboring nations became short on princesses. Eventually they started sending effeminate trap princes as clandestine replacements. It took five years for the first of them to be discovered, so clever was their ruse. By that point dozens of traps had infiltrated the now increasingly mature congregation of princesses.
AND THEN THERE WAS TONS OF ARA ARA DOUSHIO~ CHRISTMAS CAKE /SS/

Thus began the lineage of Alexandra, First of his name, Patriarch of the Parliament.

>The maids of subjugated nations take expansionistic empires and turn them into imperial palaces for the princesses

Glorious

They still wear the maid garb even after being discovered, as it turned into a internal symbol of the ruling class.

>Ruling class are all dressed like maids and butlers
So what do the butlers and maids wear?

Part of the ruling class training is acytually meid traing, it helps then to learn organization. So They actually do their own beds and food. As as theres quite a good number of then, it doesnt interfere with their ruling activities. They still have serfs and helpers around tho that wear just fancy peasant clothes.

Each head of parliament receives from its predecessor a walking cane past down from the times of Alexandra the First, there is a great deal of speculation amongst historians about the original symbolic meaning behind the cane while more cynic historians point out to old records that Alexandra suffer from a mysterious hip injury early on his career in the palace.

>The secret martial art you learned was cunnilingus

Someone get this hothead outta here.

You could do it in a serious game, just not a french maid fetish thing. It's basically the evil stepmother story but with a rival king instead.

>Maids are now magical realm
Seriously?

That's not really a bad idea.

Keeps them hostage to keep the beaten kingdoms compliant. Plus, it would be easy to breed the former royal families into your own further reducing the likelihood of a war for independence.

The maid part is a little dickish, but I get it.

in the grim dark future of the 41st millennium, there is only maid

Less fancy butler and maid outfits.
Once it becomes symbolic garb the actual rulers feel free to gussy up their outfits with fine cloth and jewelry.

>if this actually happened generations ago
The implications of this worry me.

Well, that's the only thing cursive was ever good for...

>enslave princesses from subjugated nations
>fuck and impregnate them all
>announce you'll relinquish the throne to your descendants
>some men just want to watch the world burn

Were they ever not?

It is now a minor life-goal of mine to play a game in this setting. I don't know how, I don't know when, I don't know who I'll be playing as, but I will do it fuckdammit!

I feel like I heard that one before, why not go declear the most worthy your successor.

Game I'm running of post-apocalyptic fantasy kingdom building, the PCs (in charge of their nascent nation) are trying to decide if they want to reincarnate the souls of their defeated, most heinous enemies (including a crazy wizard who was mutating people into animal-people and a hemotheurge who was running a cult of child soldiers and workers) as kemonomimi maids or not.

Not that user, but that's the point - to watch your descendants go all cutthroat and cloak and dagger on each other.

This shall not stand!

Wake up, faggots! We're off to snag the Empress and her daughters and make THEM maids!

>Humiliating nobility instead of making arranged marriages, asimilating territories faster and saving thounds of fantasy-dollars

ooops
*thousands of fantasy-dollars fighting militant groups

That actually sounds like something someone did in reality.

I mean, it's less outrageous than state-sponsored divine kidnapping, and seems like making an use out of hostages.

That is my fetish.

No wonder they're expansionist, because I know one thing they're expanding!

Evil campaign, huh?

That's an empire I can get behind.

>The evil empire has taken to using the princes of conquered nations as maids.

It's entirely maintainable. Alexander's big problem wasn't fucking some brown Persian qt along the way. Nigger even understood the importance of assimilation and cultural unity, forcing his soldiers and general to marry Persian sluts.