hit em with one of these

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8omJvCrwRdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

template

>WOULD YOU LIKE EGGS WITH YOUR TERMINATION

the merchant of mars was an outstandingly fun character

jesus christ

Does the third part mean they died early?

I'll bite, tell me the story please.

Or u

>Accountant

I need to try dis

I what?

Redjack climbed up a tree with some binoculars and watched some local town-raiders punch in the code to their base. Then he passed the code around the entire town, stirred up a bunch of passerby with a speech, and led them with dinky guns to raid their base

their first enemy was a flamethrowing robot. the party and the townspeople dodged, but redjack did not

one of the party members wrote a song about him and it got played every night in the local tavern after they moved on.

youtube.com/watch?v=8omJvCrwRdY

basically that but with lyrics changed

little boy in broken hills was raised on King Arthur and Tolkien stories. the super mutants and ghouls who lived there would pretend to be monsters to play with him. spent his teenage years trying to make a sword, eventually did after many failures, and took his dad's revolver and ran off with dreams of being a wild west hedge knight

in theory he was based off the deus vult meme, in practice he wound up being chaotic good, very humble in most situations and extremely idealistic to the point of being childish even in his advanced age. he was always convinced about the goodness inside people and often let his enemies go after removing their ability to maraud or terrorise, often (but not always) convincing them that there were better ways to live life

a running joke is that a shitload of eastern california towns had his bastard children because his youth was a lot more reckless and indulgent as a wandering hero, and at least one would pop up in each town as a merchant or side character in a quest

You. I like you very much.

Storytime please? On how you became last pick?

that last panel kek

Fill in the last panel user

Set in a 'low powered' Exalted setting where the options were to play a Half-Caste or Mortal with awakened essence. I was the only mortal and all of my Charms went into a Martial arts tree.

Where he began as a reclusive monk/hermit studying the mysteries of the universe through introspection he received a message from god(DM) to go forth and do good.

Party essentially transformed into action constables for the setting. Keeping the peace in a large and lawless city. Since my character was "only mortal" he was tasked with fighting many, many, MANY extras(alone) during major battles and holding the line. While the super powered half-caste dealt with big bads.

Why is it that half the time what the dm saw looks like it would have been a more fun character?

Because the players give the GM more credit than is due and this is what the players think that the GM thinks their character is?

Best way

lost

File name says it all

doesn't make any sense

too many pictures

Story please

kek

You have the original of that fourth panel around?

Because the DM is looking at it with a different perspective and often with details missing.
They'll have different expectations and reach different conclusions.

Because the what the DM saw is often what you actually played despite your delusions of being badass.

Funnily enough, I had someone play a Quarian in my previous game, but he ended up more as Marvin.

Improved version, less edgy

From my perspective as a DM. Last two are my NPC's though.

>black magic

I laughed harder than I should have.

>setting has a shady mega corporation that turns people into Borg-like workers, but claims it does it to fight the big bad aliens
>this guy runs the bioweapon department

Ravnica party. Good times, though I wish I hadn't had to drop out.

>That mushroom men picture
ILY user

So... You ended up a fat whale? Care to elaborate?

Wait, does that center figure have the needles exposed on his syringe-bandoleer thing? That triggers my autism pretty hard.

Lay off my character, he is only 13

I run a Mutant Chronicles game set in the cyberpunk pre-apocalypse version of the setting.

>players fail to stop a summoning ritual
>huge armoured "big guy" walks out of a portal
>turns out it's an alien lady under all that armour, she kills all the cops sent in to kill the cultists
>mysterious alien BBEG disappears

Several sessions later
>players trying to pacify a block war between two rival drug gangs
>discover the leaders of one faction hung up and mutilated
>megacorp spec ops turn up to capture alien BBEG
>ends up with a running gun battle through the sewers

Now the PCs are looking for someone who can give them the power to defeat the BBEG

Rate. Goblin pets did less damage than expected. Reduced myself to servant who I trained myself.

is that one of the Bogdandoff's on the Mutant Chronicles cover?

meant for

Does this count?

I would not be surprised.

At least one staffer was lurking on the net during production. The first campaign book has one adventure where the PC investigate not!Donald Trump, who has been manufacturing red pills that turn people crazy - but his true plan is to combine them with blue pills (made by his deputy, an insane woman with hipster glasses) which turn people crazed cultists and monsters. All to amuse an Elder God and convince it to not destroy humanity.

All this was made before the election cycle had started, it just seems to be a dig at people who start pol/sjw drama.

Now I want to play a Moonbeam City game

Stupid 80s games are great.

>Star Wars Battlefronts II

Patrician-tier taste, friend.

...He was low energy?

I never fucking understand any of these.

I think that's why so many people ask for storytime.

So basically, I set out to make an affectionate parody of the Fighter class and the 'noble prince sets out to become a hero' story (he even aspired to become a paladin and fell in love with a bar maid) but then it sort of turned into its own deconstruction:
>He was heroic in the Ancient Greek sense, where he considered battle glorious
>He had a complex about becoming a hero just like his father
>He was an absolutely atrocious judge of character, a fact that led to his near death and then actual death
>The bar maid turned out to be an assassin (she was genuinely in love with him, though, and they had children)
>He was made an offer he couldn't refuse by a devil to protect his new family, and became an antipaladin as a result
>Hid this fact from his previous allies and left the part, became a villain for another campaign
>He and his wife ended up dying anyways when the new campaign's party killed them
>Still doesn't consider any of this his fault- not because he's too stupid, but because he's too proud
Basically, think medieval Anakin Skywalker with less whining and you've got the general idea.

It's a pity this campaign didn't last longer.

What the DM saw is due to how I usually play

I get most of the ideas behind them at least. It's when they do collages of fifty images where I wonder "What are they trying to convey here?"

some people have trouble being concise and thing that more images convey more meaning. also a lot of people seem unwilling to edit images even when that might be clearer than collaging them together. posting a wizard and a robot doesn't mean nearly as much as a robot wearing a wizard hat.

They played a black metal horse?

Orc Vlad works surprisingly well

>the first two pics in "What I played"
I have to know what you fucking did. What did you diddle/get diddled by?

Mine happened because my DM's girlfriend wanted t run a game(which wasn't actually bad mind) in Mass Effect setting.

I ran a Quarian, fucked up the accent and it sounded more Australian, so I ran with it. Then he ended up with crippling depression and regretting ever signing up for the mission, so he spent most of the time whining about how much he hated doing this in between sniping people's faces off.

I diddled a loli.
Multiple times.

Lucky fucker.

It was no easy fucking task, one of the other players was deadset on cockblocking me no matter what.

Things went horribly wrong.

Did you diddle one loli multiple times, or multiple lolis?

Did you leave pregnant lolis in every town?

One loli multiple times
Although I did diddle things other than lolis as well.

Give us the list, o bard-at-heart.