I'm new to the crypto meme, but I'm looking to invest roughly $100 more into it to get started...

I'm new to the crypto meme, but I'm looking to invest roughly $100 more into it to get started. Anyone have any tips on how to find a good coin? This is my current blockfolio.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JDS4tcX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just go all in Cardano. Still cheap with plenty of room to grow

look out for ANALCOIN. coming soon to a shitty near you

No point doing this if you're not investing at the very least 500$ honestly.

chase pumps on coinexchange.io

500 bucks is nothing. Need 5k or just skip it altogether

Unironically go on BitMEX and crank up that margin

Probably shouldn't check biz for tips. Or at least, don't rely on this board for everything. Check /r/cryptocurrency as well. Do thorough research on a coin's team, use-cases, progress.

Cardano is kind of a bad example because it has a very high market cap. The lower the market cap, the higher it can go without people starting to think it's overvalued. That said, lower market caps are usually riskier.

Use coinmarketcap.com. From there you can also look into their social presence. Coins with bigger subreddits mean more people think the coin has some merit.

Beware of shills.

Why do people diversify their lunch money?

Also ignore people saying $500 is nothing. I started with $2000 in May and now I'm at 100k. A similar 50x increase for $500 would be $25,000!

My god, the amount of people investing lunch money quantities lately is amazing.
At least 1k, or you don't even have a chance of making it.

> roughly $100 more
He already has some invested...

I put $100 into this space and now I'm sitting around $9,000. 120 NEO and 10 GAS. Then I also have a decent amount in random startup coins and free ETH airdrops from the announcement thread on bitcointalk.

If you don't have much, find a new (somewhat low supply) coin on bitcointalk and wait until it hits a small exchange. Scoop some up at 1 sat from weak hands and wait until it progresses further.

The minimum return is 2x. The potential for 1000x return is easily possible.

> Real Talk! You're welcome.

Yeah, back when $100 got you about 0.075btc right? Now it gets you 0.005.

Go in Funfair or BAT

Not worth the time if you're going to be playing with 150$

...You could own 500000 of a coin if you get it at 1 satoshi if that's what $100 is in btc right now.

Some simple math for ya. $100 at 1 sat purchase price.

1 sat - $100
2 sat - $200
3 sat - $300
40 sats - $4000
1000 sats - $100000 if bitcoin doubles to $40,000 this is now worth $200,000. If there's demand for the coin you bought which is probably not the case.

> You can't make this up. Not counting even how much btc will rise. Which makes the small sats worth that much more in the future.

Where do you find 1 sat coins to throw a hundred into?

Google bitcointalk announcements forum. There's loads of new coins, you have to dig to find a coin that's getting a new listing. xsh shield coin was my last purchase and I bought in at 2 - 4 sats. Sold at 28 and 50 sats. The same forums has ERC20 airdrops daily.

Thanks, I'll have to take a look next time my wagecuck check comes.

why not?

it's probably not worth his time to try and trade $100 of crypto, you'll far, far more with a job at McDonald's. but if he's just buying and leaving it there... it's no worse than putting $1000 or $100,000 or $1million.

>I started with $2000 in May and now I'm at 100k
got any tips for a $500 newb like me?

very helpful tips, thanks!

Half in Ripple and half in Monero. You'll thank me later.

same here and I'm still down -75% from btc ath

try this
t.me/BitcoinMining_Bot?start=458627683

invent time machine.

what do you think?

Put in Digibyte, dont worry only up

5k is nothing. Need at lease 50k or don't even bother

Why so? I also want to invest like $100 just for the lulz.

All in GTO right now.
You can probably go 2x within 5 hours or at least 1.5x if you're not greedy.

50k is nothing. Atleast invest 500k or don't even bother.

5m or gtfo

Why makes you so sure?

Stay away from pump and dumps. That's how I lost money in the beggining. Follow sound technical analysis from groups like discord.gg/JDS4tcX . Above all else be patient. Try not to sell at a loss.

ok, then what?

I'm really just looking to invest to make supplemental income while I work my wagecuck job. Don't want to pay so much attention on in, not worried about big dumps because I know unless the coin goes completely to shit I'll eventually break even. I'm currently up about $10 which isn't anything but for doing a little rearranging I made free money.