Would you or have you played a fat character before?

Would you or have you played a fat character before?

What were they like? did you or others like the character?

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/11950118/
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is quite the random post, OP.

you know you can get your fetish fuel on /d/ ?

T C H I C C

Yup, WoD: Vampire, Clan Nosferatu.
Gotta reflect that Appearance 0 somehow.

I call upon the ancients to summon Tamara Tenebrae The Two Ton Tiefling!

I also summon character art for heavy set characters.

I'm afraid to play one, because it's my fetish

Did anyone save that VtR story with the fat cannibal vampire?

We rolled for character looks in our campaign and my friend rolled a 1,70m rogue that weights over 120kg. His charisma is very high so he does well with the ladies. Friend is a skinny dude btw.

We've had a fat cleric before. He had a charisma, dexterity, and intelligence score of basically zero, and refused to use supportive magic.

He played like a viking who could summon storm magics and curse enemies whenever he couldn't reach them, which was often, because he played up his inability and unwillingness to put effort into moving around. Anything that ran up to him took the full momentum of a fat man's battle axe to the skull.

I once played a fat lesser noble slightly inspired by Daler Mehndi. The character hailed from a culture that told stories through dances and he was charismatic as fuck.
Overall one of the most well liked party faces I've played.

Cannibal as in kine-eater or diablerist?

With how inactive most mages are in their studies I'm surprised so many are depicted rail thin.... Oh right, magic....

Cannibal as in he was a Macellarius, they fill their bellies with humanoid flesh and gain bonuses from it. He turned diablerist after the other characters tried to kill him though.

Nevermind I found it:
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/11950118/

They're probably too busy doing magic to bother eating. It's pretty easy to remain thin even without exercise if you don't eat much.

I should know, since I don't excercise beyond taking a walk every day, but my diet is also 90% oatmeal, so I'm still really skinny.

UGH

THICKER

You're the guy from the filename thread, right?

Can you fuck off to /d/?

at least once.

jolly old jarl, they liked him alot

Why is his name Mister Bombardini?

No, successful adventurers do physically strenuous things in an almost daily basis, so a fat one is either incompetent, or doomed to die. From below slow/clumsy, or having a heart attack.

There's no reason why wizards wouldn't be fat though. They're generally physically sub-par in terms of stats and have spells for pretty much everything, including getting that bag of Doritos from the other side of the room. Once they figure out magical means for long term flight (which, depending on the system/edition, doesn't take too long) there's not even any reason left for them to walk. Fat blobs of lard throwing lightning and noxious clouds around shouldn't be an unusual sight.

Only one I can recall, just a jolly wizard fellow.

Current game another player though is playing a hugely fat monstrous pig mutant woman, it's pretty gross actually.

Why can't they be strongfat? Or be older, and have a bit of a paunch or a beer gut, but they're still physically fit enough?

this kinda. I don't know for sure but most strong guys i knew were fucking huge with a lot of weight.

I was planning on playing a middle aged fatso in Shadowrun but I never got a game.

I had a wizard character that was based exactly on this. A fat, arrogant, greedy and generally unpleasant old man who wasn't even able to wipe his ass anymore, because you know, 50 years straight of cantrips can do that.

Fat Wizard. Made sense--he was a snobby upperclassman and had ready access to all the food and wine he wanted. And he's a Wizard, so exercise was a no-go, and...

Two or three times. I mean, I'm unsure if I should count the Nurgle Marine I played since Papa Nurgle's blessing turned me into a fat sack of god's mistakes. He didn't start fat but ended up as it

Why the fuck can't Veeky Forums have nice normal things without these fucking blobs showing up?
>inb4 DURR MAGIC IS NOT NORMAL

Because sure as shit there are newfags who don't know about Mehndi.

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

Funfact: The reason he did this video was because critics said his music was only popular because there were hot women in his videos. It was the highest selling song of his upon release.

Fat people are ugly, I'd only play at most a thicc one

In a pokemon game i had Henry Ballsworth, a son of a devon corp competitor, a proud manufactorer in the firmest, largest, and, if he says so himself, the most appealing balls in the game.

He was a portly round man with a red suit jacket, white pants and a black belt.

He was a pokeball, he used a voltorb.

My first and favorite character ever was an overweight street mage in Shadowrun. He basically looked like Samuel L Jackson and never wore a shirt so his man boobs jiggled when he fired his sub-machine gun. He always had a cig hanging off his lower lip and talked shit while casting spells - even beneficial ones. "Here's your Armor spell, mu fucka!"

#2edgy4uNerds

Only as the GM making PCs.
As a player? Maybe, but they'd almost certainly be a travelling merchant of some kind. If the mechanics of the game don't support it well enough (Like how my idea of being an apothecary doesn't work with 3.5 core because making potions means level drain), then the mechanics prevent me from doing the thing.

I would have no problem playing an overweight character as long as it doesnt totally gimp me.

Not exactly fat, but I played as a girl and when asked her weight for an ingame dossier I randomly said 88kgs (I know shit about metric). She also towered over most of the party so no one was sure if she was chubby, a brawn Hilda or just had tits made of lead.

And just what is wrong with playing an "above average" character?

Fats are disgusting

Trump is overweight and incredibly out of shape.

Wrong, according to many doctors.

More like: according to Trump himself, based on allegedly talking to many doctors.

The same way he justified torture, because many intelligence officers allegedly told him it was effective. This being in spite of overwhelming proof to the contrary.

To be fair, intelligence officers are not known for their intelligence.

Torture has been historically justified many times.

Nonsense. Torture is incredible effective at getting people to confess.

One I picked up a little inch-tall Budai statue at a Japanese market, I want to play him as a monk someday.

More like
>torture is incredible effective at getting people to say anything at all to make it stop

It's not effective for intelligence gathering which is ostensibly the point.

If you want information, you need options user.

>Torture is incredible effective at getting people to confess.
This is true. But useless. Our biggest current enemies are all to willing to confess to the horrible things they have done. Hell, they usually leave video-taped confessions.

However, what torture is ineffective at, is getting people to give you factual/useful information.

False confession, real confession, who cares? As long as you show the powers that be and/or public that you've captured a 'terrorist', they'll be both allayed at the fact you're doing your job, and grow more fearful and dependent on you to protect them. In the end, isn't accruing political and monetary capital what it's all about?

Strongfat and other chubbier physiques are possible for a character that spends most of their time in a safer, populated area. They could fit into the roles of a town/royal/personal guard or a military reserve, assuming they could still train and operate in their state. As long as you can pull your weight and kick ass, there's no reason to kick you out.

Adventurers, mercenaries, and other assorted traveling warriors, are people that live in squalor conditions and carry all their equipment and living materials everywhere they go and/or maintain the vehicles that carry it for them. They have enough time to eat small, minimal meals before they move again to find work (combat, training others for combat, advising for combat, and so on). Their battles, regardless of the time spent fighting, are fast and dirty. Sometimes they get no time to prepare, and that means dropping whatever the fuck they're doing and running like hell. Or into it. For days at a time, in the shittier jobs. And then they move again.

If someone is fat and claims to be an adventurer, they are either incompetent, spoiled, or a liar. Or any combination thereof.

>as long as we show people that we're nuts who'll commit unspeakable acts just like the terrorists we're supposed to be fighting people will love us!

I hate to break it to you user but I think you might be retarded.

Still waiting for the day i find a DM who lets me play a Sumo Wrestler. My current DM tells me i'm just being a Snowflake.

What good is having an option when it has been show time and again to produce false information?

On the flipside, plenty of people give up valuable information when you just talk to them in a standard interrogation setting. So torture is counter-productive, since the information you get is suspect, and it gives your opponents an issue to rally around.

>In the end, isn't accruing political and monetary capital what it's all about?
Sure as long as you admit that is what the policy is all about, and stop acting like it is about protecting this country.

I'd even be happy if the proponents of torture just came out and said "we just want to fuck some people up, because we are angry". Problem is they always try to pretend like they are doing it because it works.

He's not bad considering his age

These characters aren't really fat. One has a big butt and the other just has big boobs and wide hips.

I did once but I ended up having to jerk a guy off at the table while he sucked my tits.

And that's why I don't do IRL ERP nor play clerics ever.

>

Is ">" a request for a greentext?

yes

goddammit.
>Be in college
>chubby at the time
>tried to be the try-hard nerdy girl to make friends
>end up hanging with some rp nerds for the first two years there
>loosen up and basically become bro-tier
>some friends get an ERP going
>ask me to join so it won't be all guys
>I just assume that it'll be regular d&d, but with kinks and sex stories thrown in
>roll up a dwarf cleric of Freya
>basically pic related
>given the ability to lactate milk that works as a potion of healing
>played her like a harem anime character, thinking it would be funny to get into misunderstandings about milking myself
>one guy in the group who likes me purposely gets his character into trouble to try an get that titmilk
>cont.

forgot pic last time
>for a good couple of months, sessions are basically us adventuring, saving whores, and getting horny nobles laid
>kinda uncomfortable with how serious some of the guys get when the DM describes the more lecherous scenes
>its really obvious that some guys aren't hiding the tents they're pitching
>think nothing of it because his descriptions are legitimately hot
>one session, guy after my tits finally gets really hurt and I'm out of healing spells
DM: "You can use your breast milk"
Me: "But I haven't bottled any this dungeon"
DM: "He can just suckle from you; you'll both lose a turn, though"
>Guy's eyes light the fuck up
>Say that go to him and pull out a tit to heal him
>Eveyone looks at me
Me: "What?"
DM: "It's an ERP. Whip it out and let him suck."
>Find out that when someone has gone off with a wench and the DM does a side encounter with them, they literally jerked off
>It was the first time anyone had done anything sexual between players
>cont.

>Feel massively conned, but if that's what everyone's been doing, that's what I'll do
>Pull up shirt, pull down bra, and pull out my tit
>Everyone gets a good look until Guy clamps down and starts sucking
>Not just baby suckling either; teeth and tongue are involved
DM: I said turn, so I'll set the timer
>He gets to suck for a whole minute
>As much as I hate to admit it, it was turning me on
>He grabbed my hand and put it to his crotch
>Rock. Fucking. Hard.
Me: Um...
DM: Roll to resist if you want
>Roll shit
DM: You give in
>unzip his pants and start jerking
>at this point, everyone is just watching him suck my tits and me jerk him off
>after what seems like forever, he cums all over my arm
>Guy kisses my tit and smiles at me
>Everything just snaps back into reality
>This was probably his plan the whole time
>DM calls it a night (probably so he and the rest can go jerk it)
>Say i need to go back to my dorm to change my shirt
>Fucking never speak to them again

fuck erp

Why isn't yours?

Coercion and regret is my fetish.

Those were some shitty "friends"
>Fucking never speak to them again
That was the correct response

Aren't all Dwarves fat by default?

...Why is my first thought "She eats everything she kills"?

Because that's exactly what i built the character to do

Because she's a fat bitch, and that's hot to some people.

Literally everything or just "everything"?

At level nine she got swallow whole. Youttell me

Welcome to what happens when creepy ass people get to do whatever they want with no one to stop them. You should hear all the sex horror stories that happen at conventions.

What source book did you get your class from?

Nice
Got any good stories with her?
Also what build?

Sure! I played a fat Benedictine Monk, Monk class, in D&D 3.0 (around 2000) purely to troll our GM, because all her NPCs were hyper-bishonen, and gay as your typical college girl's fantasies.

Gonzo2 Ungermaw class for pathfinder
Sadly not too much. Back story was good though, vowed to eat a stronger thing every day. That got really hard, so she started eating a bunch of smaller things in equivalent to a stronger thing.

This is why women shouldn't be allowed in the hobby. She was bringing it on herself.

I want to run a modern-day dungeon crawl where all the PCs are morbidly obese and need scooters to get around. I think you could have a lot of situations that are both comedic and tense wherever the PCs go to a lot of effort to do something ordinary people wouldn't need to think twice about, like turning the party around when they hear a monster coming up behind them.

it would be the one system where grid-based combat makes a bit of sense

This Mongolian throat signing forum never ceases to remind me how weak and pathetic people can be.

Sorceror from an aquatic bloodline, stuck to the waterways like some kind of magical alligator. Played like a good version of Robotnik - cantankerous and self-important, but ultimately well-intentioned.

>Find out that when someone has gone off with a wench and the DM does a side encounter with them, they literally jerked off

>sign up for ERP
>surprised when it gets creepy and weird

This to be honest

>Gonzo2 Ungermaw class for pathfinder
You don't have a link to the PDF or at least scans of the pages, do you? The archives for /pfg/ doesn't have any Gonzo stuff.